Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread 01:23 - Aug 30 with 24108 viewsGroo

verses

Well, I think Rob is the funniest :)

There's also

v

[Post edited 30 Aug 2014 1:26]

Groo does what Groo does best

Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 17:46 - Aug 30 with 2032 viewsdameedna

That was a good performance all round

The subs that came on were just as good

Carroll is one beautiful ball player what a cool controller

Some sublime movement and finishing

Can't think of any bad points 10/10

If Bony had finished that cut back from Monte

It could easily have been more
Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 17:56 - Aug 30 with 1937 viewskeeponrockin

Fantastic start to the season, well done all.
Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 17:58 - Aug 30 with 1921 viewsLeonisGod

From Josie Lawrence to 3-0. Now that's what I call a good day
Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 18:12 - Aug 30 with 1822 viewsshingle

31 pts to safety
Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 18:19 - Aug 30 with 1780 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Is this the first time in the Prem that Swansea have won 4 consecutive games?
As we won the last game of last season as well as these 3.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2014 18:30]
Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 18:25 - Aug 30 with 1741 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Today marked the 5th league game in a row that WBA have faced a team that begins with the letter 'S'

That's a proper stat, that is.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 18:52 - Aug 30 with 1625 viewsDavillin

Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 17:40 - Aug 30 by BLAZE

I actually think Bony's overall play the last few games has been the best we've seen from him since he joined. He's just missing a goal or two

Some of his linking up and flick ones have been a joy to watch

I agree totally.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 18:55 - Aug 30 with 1618 viewsDavillin

Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 16:56 - Aug 30 by midswan

I thought Carrol looked excellent,straight into the pace of play and intelligent use of the ball, looked like a Swansea player.

That's what I was thinking. Made a clear difference when he came on.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 20:38 - Aug 30 with 1502 viewslondonlisa2001

What an outstanding performance - so much 'zip' and workrate was as outstanding as the skill level. The players look motivated, fit, happy - a real team effort.

Everyone played well - I wondered whether Shelvey & Ki could operate together but the improvement today was incredible in just 1 week - so much interchanging - both of them up and down at speed. Jonjo wasted some final ball chances but absolutely drove the team forward particularly in the first half. And God knows what has happened to Ki - he was busting a gut to get to the ball at both ends of the pitch. Really wonderful to see.

Siggy was in a completely different class at times - I cannot believe that we've got him back - God knows what Spurs did with him last year because they don't have a '10' of the level that he was today.

Wonderful performance - reminded me of those days under Martinez - Bristol City, Fulham in the cup at home - just fantastic. And the players off the bench - wow!

By the way - if England had 2 or 3 wingers better than Dyer and Routs then they would be doing miles better than they do - they do not and it is incredible that they are not in the England squad.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024