Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you support England if any Swans players represented them? 20:38 - Sep 4 with 5279 viewsJackfath

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Would you support England if any Swans players represented them? on 20:42 - Sep 4 with 2977 viewsSwansNZ

No, but I would want our players to personally do well.
Dyer to score a hat-trick, but England lose 4-3 for example.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Would you support England if any Swans players represented them? on 20:44 - Sep 4 with 2964 viewsJackfath

Would any London based Jacks go and support the player with their Swans kit on?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Would you support England if any Swans players represented them? on 20:46 - Sep 4 with 2953 viewsSwansNZ

Would you support England if any Swans players represented them? on 20:44 - Sep 4 by Jackfath

Would any London based Jacks go and support the player with their Swans kit on?

Not if they were playing away, I guess

Would you support England if any Swans players represented them? on 20:47 - Sep 4 with 2944 viewsJackfath

Would you support England if any Swans players represented them? on 20:46 - Sep 4 by SwansNZ

Not if they were playing away, I guess

lol

Would you support England if any Swans players represented them? on 20:53 - Sep 4 with 2922 viewsorion3016

I wouldn't normally support England but from a point of individual morale and personal disappoint versus success I would want our players reporting back positive and on a roll

Be over there now after

Would you support England if any Swans players represented them? on 20:53 - Sep 4 with 2918 viewsSTEVE1

I supported Argentina last night it would depend on circumstances but possibly I would.
Would you support England if any Swans players represented them? on 21:27 - Sep 4 with 2847 viewsJethroJack

No.

Although I would be interested (and saddened for them) if our boys became mediocre when representing their country.

Hats off to young Sterling & Sturridge though, at least they show some glimpses of their Liverpool form, in spite of international environment. That said, if they play often enough, they too will no doubt become "internationally mediocre" like Rooney & Co and then return to their clubs to shine again.
Would you support England if any Swans players represented them? on 21:29 - Sep 4 with 2838 viewsJackfath

Would Garry Monk do a better job managing England than Roy?

Login to get fewer ads

Would you support England if any Swans players represented them? on 21:31 - Sep 4 with 2827 viewsbermudajack

Would you support England if any Swans players represented them? on 20:53 - Sep 4 by STEVE1

I supported Argentina last night it would depend on circumstances but possibly I would.

I would never support Argentina, Iceland, Spain, England, Netherlands, France, Poland, Scotland, or The Ivory Coast because Swansea players are playing for them !!!

I'm Welsh, I support Wales... And although we may never reach a major final in my lifetime, I couldn't bring myself to support another country no matter who plays for them...

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Would you support England if any Swans players represented them? on 21:37 - Sep 4 with 2817 viewsJethroJack

Would you support England if any Swans players represented them? on 21:29 - Sep 4 by Jackfath

Would Garry Monk do a better job managing England than Roy?

My missus could do a better job than Roy.
That said, its not easy making silk purses out of sows ears.
Or, to put it another less delicate way, its hard work trying to polish a turd.
Would you support England if any Swans players represented them? on 21:46 - Sep 4 with 2785 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Yes except against 1) USA, 2) Poland, 3) Ireland, 4) Northern Ireland, 5) Wales, 6) any team that had more Swans on it than England, if applicable.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Would you support England if any Swans players represented them? on 21:49 - Sep 4 with 2771 viewsJethroJack

Would you support England if any Swans players represented them? on 21:46 - Sep 4 by Tummer_from_Texas

Yes except against 1) USA, 2) Poland, 3) Ireland, 4) Northern Ireland, 5) Wales, 6) any team that had more Swans on it than England, if applicable.

Would have been easier if you'd said you support any side playing against England.......a view shared by many people of numerous nationalities in many sports.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2014 21:51]
Would you support England if any Swans players represented them? on 21:50 - Sep 4 with 2770 viewslonglostjack

Would you support England if any Swans players represented them? on 21:31 - Sep 4 by bermudajack

I would never support Argentina, Iceland, Spain, England, Netherlands, France, Poland, Scotland, or The Ivory Coast because Swansea players are playing for them !!!

I'm Welsh, I support Wales... And although we may never reach a major final in my lifetime, I couldn't bring myself to support another country no matter who plays for them...

You took the words from my finger tip

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Would you support England if any Swans players represented them? on 21:51 - Sep 4 with 2767 viewsskippyjack

F*ck off.. my great grandfather can go f*ck himself.. if I could use a needle and syringe to get the English blood out I would..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Would you support England if any Swans players represented them? on 21:52 - Sep 4 with 2756 viewsSwansNZ

Would you support England if any Swans players represented them? on 21:51 - Sep 4 by skippyjack

F*ck off.. my great grandfather can go f*ck himself.. if I could use a needle and syringe to get the English blood out I would..

is that a No?

Would you support England if any Swans players represented them? on 22:00 - Sep 4 with 2734 viewsLiberty

The problem with this poll is that a fair few on here would support England if there were no Swans players involved.

A more accurate poll would be how many more new fans would England gain.

Jf would you support England football team regardless of whether a Swans player was playing for them ?

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Would you support England if any Swans players represented them? on 22:13 - Sep 4 with 2705 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Would you support England if any Swans players represented them? on 21:49 - Sep 4 by JethroJack

Would have been easier if you'd said you support any side playing against England.......a view shared by many people of numerous nationalities in many sports.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2014 21:51]

Not really - that makes them potentially my 6th favorite team.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Would you support England if any Swans players represented them? on 22:15 - Sep 4 with 2700 viewsjack247

No.

Without any offence intended to any of Kis fans, I find the whole principle of supporting a player rather than a team (or a team temporarily while a particular player plays for them) wierd.
Would you support England if any Swans players represented them? on 22:15 - Sep 4 with 2695 viewsSwansNZ

Would you support England if any Swans players represented them? on 22:15 - Sep 4 by jack247

No.

Without any offence intended to any of Kis fans, I find the whole principle of supporting a player rather than a team (or a team temporarily while a particular player plays for them) wierd.

#kiisgod

Would you support England if any Swans players represented them? on 22:19 - Sep 4 with 2677 viewsBovi

No chance in hell I would just hope our players don't get injured

What's wrong with saying Mong's ?

Would you support England if any Swans players represented them? on 22:35 - Sep 4 with 2636 viewsItchySphincter

Has Jonjo been called up yet?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Would you support England if any Swans players represented them? on 22:55 - Sep 4 with 2583 viewsJethroJack

Is this thread a desperate attempt to discover new potential England supporters in order to reverse the trend shown by a half-empty Wembley last night?

At long last, the long-suffering traditional England fans are voting with their feet. Pretty much like Wales supporters have done since nights like Wales 2-1 Italy watched by 70,000 at the Millenium Stadium.......best atmosphere I've ever experienced at a Wales football international.
Would you support England if any Swans players represented them? on 23:15 - Sep 4 with 2547 viewsLiberty

Would you support England if any Swans players represented them? on 22:55 - Sep 4 by JethroJack

Is this thread a desperate attempt to discover new potential England supporters in order to reverse the trend shown by a half-empty Wembley last night?

At long last, the long-suffering traditional England fans are voting with their feet. Pretty much like Wales supporters have done since nights like Wales 2-1 Italy watched by 70,000 at the Millenium Stadium.......best atmosphere I've ever experienced at a Wales football international.

I was at the Wales v Italy match, amongst many, brilliant night.

Team is as strong now, would love to get those days back.

The fact that we are in Prem now though, lessens the highs of Wales results. Strange I know.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Would you support England if any Swans players represented them? on 23:22 - Sep 4 with 2533 viewsBanosswan

It all comes down to personal preference. I voted us, then realised that I'd rather Germany had won last night, along with Fernández scoring 3.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Would you support England if any Swans players represented them? on 23:24 - Sep 4 with 2531 viewsjacktar

Would you support England if any Swans players represented them? on 21:51 - Sep 4 by skippyjack

If it wasn't for great grandpa you wouldn't be here .................................... then again that would probably be for the better.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024