Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now you see him 09:27 - Sep 8 with 1601 viewsWizaard

Now you don't. So the farce that is BFC continues after the BBC reported him sacked, apparently he'll be taking training today.

It really has got to the point where this impasse has to be broken one way or the other. The club simply can't continue like this.

If that means Riga is sacked then so be it. Let's face it, Oyston isn't going anywhere soon so I can't see an alternative but to start again. That fresh start might involve Riga only if Oyston allows him free rein in the loan market. Can you see that?

When Leeds fans are sympathetic you know it's bad.

Now you see him on 09:30 - Sep 8 with 1593 viewsrigabeliever

Where's the line about him taking training from Wizz - that'd put an interesting spin on things. Of course the one option that no one has thought about is that Riga was making ridiculous demands or he'd leave, Karl has played his bluff and he's backed down because he wants the job - I do realise the anti O's will hate this theory!!

Poll: When will Blackpool's first win come?

Now you see him on 09:48 - Sep 8 with 1486 viewsMiddxile

Now you see him on 09:30 - Sep 8 by rigabeliever

Where's the line about him taking training from Wizz - that'd put an interesting spin on things. Of course the one option that no one has thought about is that Riga was making ridiculous demands or he'd leave, Karl has played his bluff and he's backed down because he wants the job - I do realise the anti O's will hate this theory!!

Karl would prefer to go to the Dentist and have all his teeth out, rather than pay compensation.
He only COLLECTS compensation.
Now you see him on 10:05 - Sep 8 with 1439 viewsSkygod

"When Leeds fans are sympathetic you know it's bad."

I've been trying to keep our board updated with what's going on since 20th July and whilst it was all considered quite funny to start with back in July, there's certainly some sympathy for 'true' fans of many years standing.

The biggest problem is that football fans as a community have not been supportive of other Clubs in trouble in the past, so there does appear to be a general feeling of 'payback' is deserved especially with KoKo being on the board of the FL which has allowed a lot of this to go on.

http://forums.unofficiallufc.co.uk/post/ot-blackpool-fc-mock-or-sympathise-69976
[Post edited 8 Sep 2014 10:06]
Now you see him on 12:49 - Sep 8 with 1308 viewsWizaard

Now you see him on 10:05 - Sep 8 by Skygod

"When Leeds fans are sympathetic you know it's bad."

I've been trying to keep our board updated with what's going on since 20th July and whilst it was all considered quite funny to start with back in July, there's certainly some sympathy for 'true' fans of many years standing.

The biggest problem is that football fans as a community have not been supportive of other Clubs in trouble in the past, so there does appear to be a general feeling of 'payback' is deserved especially with KoKo being on the board of the FL which has allowed a lot of this to go on.

http://forums.unofficiallufc.co.uk/post/ot-blackpool-fc-mock-or-sympathise-69976
[Post edited 8 Sep 2014 10:06]

Think you're right re payback. As always, it's the fans who end up suffering while power games are played.
Now you see him on 18:19 - Sep 8 with 1187 viewsjanegallagher

When Preston fans are sympathetic you know you've hit rock bottom

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Now you see him on 21:23 - Sep 8 with 1128 viewsbig_bloomers

Now you see him on 18:19 - Sep 8 by janegallagher

When Preston fans are sympathetic you know you've hit rock bottom

Full respect to Riga for taking training today - what an honourable man - I hope he is at the game on Saturday so fans can show their appreciation.

Poll: Protesting or Not Protesting - Official Poll

Now you see him on 08:02 - Sep 9 with 1068 viewsTwoPhillips

Now you see him on 21:23 - Sep 8 by big_bloomers

Full respect to Riga for taking training today - what an honourable man - I hope he is at the game on Saturday so fans can show their appreciation.

It was in his best interest to take training as if he didn't then he would have been in breach of contract and played in to KO's hands. Personally, whilst genuinely feeling sorry for the guy, I hope that we do get someone new in as we can't move on with the history between JR and KO - too much bad blood!

Poll: That final Premier League Relegation Place

Now you see him on 09:07 - Sep 9 with 1047 viewsscratchingshed

Now you see him on 08:02 - Sep 9 by TwoPhillips

It was in his best interest to take training as if he didn't then he would have been in breach of contract and played in to KO's hands. Personally, whilst genuinely feeling sorry for the guy, I hope that we do get someone new in as we can't move on with the history between JR and KO - too much bad blood!

Careful Wiz, with comments like that people will be saying you are being slowly converted.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024