Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do you think this message board is pro-Oyston 22:26 - Sep 8 with 5287 viewsWindyMiller

Interesting that MacSeasider on Fansonline said he thought this board was pro-Oyston. Clearly more have stayed on the old board but am wondering if the feeling this is a Pro-Oyston board is putting some off. Have read enough negative comments about the O's to know they're fair game on here but does anyone else think it smacks if being an Oystonite site?
[Post edited 8 Sep 2014 22:26]

Poll: Should Karl Oyston resign or be sacked?

Do you think this message board is pro-Oyston on 20:42 - Sep 26 with 751 viewshertfordseasider

Do you think this message board is pro-Oyston on 20:37 - Sep 26 by Osbourne

At least you are having a look, hertfordseasider!!

I always check in and probably post as much as most. I just don't get the "them" and "us" division.

Both sites are better when discussing football issues, trouble is a lot of people are pretty despondent with it all at the moment so naturally the football get pushed to one side more. Its like posts about possible loans, the fact we are desperate for them, really desperate for them and are practically begging KO to get 4 or 5 in says it all really. He just won't do it and we will have to make do with what we have.
Do you think this message board is pro-Oyston on 20:50 - Sep 26 with 744 viewsjanegallagher

Do you think this message board is pro-Oyston on 20:42 - Sep 26 by hertfordseasider

I always check in and probably post as much as most. I just don't get the "them" and "us" division.

Both sites are better when discussing football issues, trouble is a lot of people are pretty despondent with it all at the moment so naturally the football get pushed to one side more. Its like posts about possible loans, the fact we are desperate for them, really desperate for them and are practically begging KO to get 4 or 5 in says it all really. He just won't do it and we will have to make do with what we have.

You do seem to criticise this board more than most Hertford

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Do you think this message board is pro-Oyston on 21:11 - Sep 26 with 730 viewshertfordseasider

Do you think this message board is pro-Oyston on 20:50 - Sep 26 by janegallagher

You do seem to criticise this board more than most Hertford

I don't think you'll find I do Jane, but then that's never stopped you bull5hitting before has it?
Do you think this message board is pro-Oyston on 21:18 - Sep 26 with 718 viewsOsbourne

Do you think this message board is pro-Oyston on 21:11 - Sep 26 by hertfordseasider

I don't think you'll find I do Jane, but then that's never stopped you bull5hitting before has it?

At least you are here hertfordseasider!
Do you think this message board is pro-Oyston on 21:19 - Sep 26 with 717 viewsjanegallagher

Do you think this message board is pro-Oyston on 21:11 - Sep 26 by hertfordseasider

Silly little man.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Do you think this message board is pro-Oyston on 21:22 - Sep 26 with 711 viewshertfordseasider

Do you think this message board is pro-Oyston on 21:19 - Sep 26 by janegallagher

Silly little man.

Go away you annoying, silly woman. You have never posted anything remotely decent in all the time I have seen you posting, just a snidey ****
[Post edited 26 Sep 2014 21:23]
Do you think this message board is pro-Oyston on 21:40 - Sep 26 with 687 viewsOsbourne

Do you think this message board is pro-Oyston on 21:22 - Sep 26 by hertfordseasider

Go away you annoying, silly woman. You have never posted anything remotely decent in all the time I have seen you posting, just a snidey ****

Blimey!

1. Keep it light!
2. We are all 'faceless' posters. You are assuming that Jane Gallagher is a lady.
3. Your statement is subjective. Looking at things objectively, I strongly disagree with you.

As long as Pool win tomorrow, then all will be well
Do you think this message board is pro-Oyston on 22:38 - Sep 26 with 666 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Do you think this message board is pro-Oyston on 21:22 - Sep 26 by hertfordseasider

You're letting yourself down pretty badly here Pete.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Login to get fewer ads

Do you think this message board is pro-Oyston on 23:29 - Sep 26 with 642 viewshertfordseasider

Do you think this message board is pro-Oyston on 22:38 - Sep 26 by basilrobbiereborn

You're letting yourself down pretty badly here Pete.

She gets on my norks Robbie, she always has, and she was wrong with her statement, not for the first time as I actually want this Board to work put, and I may have my faults but she continually makes little digs about people, so I disagree with you on this one totally. I think she lets herself down myself.
Do you think this message board is pro-Oyston on 08:21 - Sep 27 with 609 viewsBloodtangerine

Do you think this message board is pro-Oyston on 23:29 - Sep 26 by hertfordseasider

She gets on my norks Robbie, she always has, and she was wrong with her statement, not for the first time as I actually want this Board to work put, and I may have my faults but she continually makes little digs about people, so I disagree with you on this one totally. I think she lets herself down myself.

Shouldnt be that nasty to a woman Herts imho

Voice of the two scarfers..UTMP

Do you think this message board is pro-Oyston on 10:28 - Sep 27 with 581 viewsseasider81

Do you think this message board is pro-Oyston on 19:28 - Sep 26 by Osbourne

Karl

Make of that what you will.

Why not more posters on here?
Ans : The Sun newspaper sells about 6 million copies per day. Proper newspapers sell well less than a million, some well well less. 6 million men want to look at a pair of tits!

This site is the 'Rolls Royce' site. Why the traffic is light sometimes I just cannot understand. Change, that is the problem. More will be over soon. Where is Spider? He has gone back to wind the other site up again!!
Old site This site!
[Post edited 26 Sep 2014 19:29]

Is this site compared to a Rolls Royce site because it's aesthetically pleasing but very slow?
Do you think this message board is pro-Oyston on 18:54 - Oct 14 with 510 viewsBertandErnie

Do you think this message board is pro-Oyston on 08:15 - Sep 10 by 20togo

"I will personally jump on anything that is anti-Riga, no qualms whatsoever."

And I will do the same with BSA. Get used to it.

I actually think that there could be a bit of a backlash to all the protestors - some saying that fans are staying away because they don't like the atmosphere, reports that Sky don't want to cover us because of the demonstrations and maybe the sense that the last 15 mins of the game against Cardiff was the 'true Blackpool fans spirit'.

I sympathise with the fans and agree that the O's have acted irresponsibly and in many ways recklessly, however those who just want to support the team/club want their club back as much as the protestors!!
Do you think this message board is pro-Oyston on 09:04 - Oct 17 with 487 views1953Original

Most decent, rational and intelligent fans will know the O's have not actually done anything wrong as it is their business and fundamentally they can do what they want with it.

However, do I like the way they've gone about their business, in particular this year, no. I think the club is badly lacking a structure and seems to be run like a non-league side. When was the last time we had a sponsor for a game? Seems to me Karl has cheesed off a lot of the big characters (who did divide opinion) and left us without anyone running the club.

Would I want them dead as another poster on the old board would? Ridiculous question but I don't feel that makes me pro-Oyston - just pro-BFC as many are on here.

Poll: League One Play Off Winners?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024