Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How is Petty portrayed in Jack to a King? 21:01 - Sep 12 with 4092 viewsjack247

I would be pretty wound up if he came across as anything but scum. A large proportion of our fans weren't around at the time and could end up getting completely the wrong impression.
How is Petty portrayed in Jack to a King? on 14:00 - Sep 13 with 656 viewsBaker

How is Petty portrayed in Jack to a King? on 13:54 - Sep 13 by Phil_S

Go on I'd love to know how do you think there could be any bitterness in it?

Don't want to get into a spat right now because I'm clocking off for the weekend in a bit. Is it ok if we revisit this on Monday?

But just quickly, in answer to your question, some of your comments regarding this film have come across as bitter (to me anyway) because the trust hasn't featured.

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

How is Petty portrayed in Jack to a King? on 14:02 - Sep 13 with 647 viewsDarran

How is Petty portrayed in Jack to a King? on 14:00 - Sep 13 by Baker

Don't want to get into a spat right now because I'm clocking off for the weekend in a bit. Is it ok if we revisit this on Monday?

But just quickly, in answer to your question, some of your comments regarding this film have come across as bitter (to me anyway) because the trust hasn't featured.

Is that just Phil or is it everybody that's questioned some glaring omissions?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

How is Petty portrayed in Jack to a King? on 14:04 - Sep 13 with 645 viewsPhil_S

How is Petty portrayed in Jack to a King? on 14:00 - Sep 13 by Baker

You carry on when you feel like it thats what the board is for but you have certainly got the comments wrong as I actually posted here several times how much I enjoyed the film

It just could have told the story so much better through the eyes of those who knew better (and that isn't me by the way before you jump to that assumption too)

The Trust has featured in the film (and got a mention right at the end as well) but the film makers elected to pick completely the wrong people to talk on behalf of the Trust and for completely the wrong reasons as well

No bitterness, just disappointment
How is Petty portrayed in Jack to a King? on 14:04 - Sep 13 with 644 viewsBaker

How is Petty portrayed in Jack to a King? on 14:02 - Sep 13 by Darran

Is that just Phil or is it everybody that's questioned some glaring omissions?

That will always be the case when there is a factual based film. Not saying it's right, but will always be the case.

Can't please everyone.

How is Petty portrayed in Jack to a King? on 14:07 - Sep 13 with 636 viewsDarran

How is Petty portrayed in Jack to a King? on 14:04 - Sep 13 by Baker

That will always be the case when there is a factual based film. Not saying it's right, but will always be the case.

Can't please everyone.

Well if it's the story of the rise of Swansea City you don't think Kenny Jackett should have had a mention then?

How is Petty portrayed in Jack to a King? on 14:09 - Sep 13 with 632 viewsperchrockjack

reason enough for me not to bother watching it.
Im easily bored and hard to please.
Sound like a better idea would have been to make a drama over it.

Be interesting to see what the casting people came up with to play key players/managers/trust members.

Film for Russell Crowe to star as Phil Sumbler ,Colin Firth as Huw Jenkins, Tom Cuise as Leon Britton and David Morrisey as Lee Trundle, not forgetting Mickey Rourke as T2C

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

How is Petty portrayed in Jack to a King? on 14:10 - Sep 13 with 632 viewsBaker

How is Petty portrayed in Jack to a King? on 14:07 - Sep 13 by Darran

Well if it's the story of the rise of Swansea City you don't think Kenny Jackett should have had a mention then?

Not really.

He's got a face fit only for the radio, that one

How is Petty portrayed in Jack to a King? on 14:11 - Sep 13 with 624 viewsperchrockjack

set,forgot about him DARREN. My mind seems to have gone blank.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

How is Petty portrayed in Jack to a King? on 14:12 - Sep 13 with 619 viewsPhil_S

How is Petty portrayed in Jack to a King? on 14:09 - Sep 13 by perchrockjack

reason enough for me not to bother watching it.
Im easily bored and hard to please.
Sound like a better idea would have been to make a drama over it.

Be interesting to see what the casting people came up with to play key players/managers/trust members.

Film for Russell Crowe to star as Phil Sumbler ,Colin Firth as Huw Jenkins, Tom Cuise as Leon Britton and David Morrisey as Lee Trundle, not forgetting Mickey Rourke as T2C

I would genuinely watch it if I was you - as a Swansea fan everyone will enjoy it
How is Petty portrayed in Jack to a King? on 14:13 - Sep 13 with 617 viewsDarran

How is Petty portrayed in Jack to a King? on 14:11 - Sep 13 by perchrockjack

set,forgot about him DARREN. My mind seems to have gone blank.

Well all jokes aside it's astonishing he's not in it in my opinion.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024