Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Loans 12:00 - Sep 15 with 1242 viewsWizaard

What do you think we need to take us forward?

I'd like to see additional defensive cover on the assumption that Mackenzie isn't going to feature, a tackling midfielder and some pace up front.

Get those in and we'll be ok. It also needs Riga bringing them in
Loans on 12:31 - Sep 15 with 1212 viewsrigabeliever

Agree with all those Wizz - do we have right back cover?

Poll: When will Blackpool's first win come?

Loans on 12:58 - Sep 15 with 1196 viewsBigbrother

Loans on 12:31 - Sep 15 by rigabeliever

Agree with all those Wizz - do we have right back cover?

I am sure when he started one of the things that Riga had going for him was his connections to PL clubs and loans? Lewis has been the loan of the season and be great to get Daniels beyond Jan - Lundstram less so but how many more can we bring in? A DJ or a Dobbie style striker for me.

Poll: Who is King Rat in the Oyston Family

Loans on 15:56 - Sep 15 with 1145 viewsfamousgrouse

Loans on 12:58 - Sep 15 by Bigbrother

I am sure when he started one of the things that Riga had going for him was his connections to PL clubs and loans? Lewis has been the loan of the season and be great to get Daniels beyond Jan - Lundstram less so but how many more can we bring in? A DJ or a Dobbie style striker for me.

We have no cover at LB and I don't think Oriol is the right type of FB anyway. We need a hard tackling LB and allow Oriol to work in front of him. No creativity in midfield so need someone who can dictate play and find a pass. Forwards have no pace (if we had a bus to catch they wouldn't start running until it reached the next stop), so preferably someone who can play wide with pace.
Loans on 16:02 - Sep 15 with 1141 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

I'd like a spare right back, a box to box midfielder who can put his foot in and win the ball and a goalkeeper to give Lewis some proper competition.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Loans on 16:13 - Sep 15 with 1133 viewsWizaard

Loans on 16:02 - Sep 15 by basilrobbiereborn

I'd like a spare right back, a box to box midfielder who can put his foot in and win the ball and a goalkeeper to give Lewis some proper competition.

Isn't Parish the spare keeper?
Loans on 17:37 - Sep 15 with 1099 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Loans on 16:13 - Sep 15 by Wizaard

Isn't Parish the spare keeper?

Yes, he is, but I'd like someone else.

Loans on 17:38 - Sep 15 with 1096 viewsseasider81

Loans on 17:37 - Sep 15 by basilrobbiereborn

Yes, he is, but I'd like someone else.

Don't understand the logic of wanting three keepers when we are short in so many other positions.
Loans on 17:52 - Sep 15 with 1089 viewstangerinedom

Loans on 17:38 - Sep 15 by seasider81

Don't understand the logic of wanting three keepers when we are short in so many other positions.

What's your thinking behind wanting 3 keepers Robbie - low down on many fans priorities I would have thought - suppose the Cardiff game will reveal if we have a decent sub keeper!
Login to get fewer ads

Loans on 18:46 - Sep 15 with 1068 viewsstu

Loans on 17:52 - Sep 15 by tangerinedom

What's your thinking behind wanting 3 keepers Robbie - low down on many fans priorities I would have thought - suppose the Cardiff game will reveal if we have a decent sub keeper!

Could do with a decent LB. our weakest link at the mo

Tangerine is the new black

Loans on 18:52 - Sep 15 with 1060 viewsAlfHooker

Loans on 15:56 - Sep 15 by famousgrouse

We have no cover at LB and I don't think Oriol is the right type of FB anyway. We need a hard tackling LB and allow Oriol to work in front of him. No creativity in midfield so need someone who can dictate play and find a pass. Forwards have no pace (if we had a bus to catch they wouldn't start running until it reached the next stop), so preferably someone who can play wide with pace.

Where's Barks?He has pace and could give us width.
Still injured?
Loans on 18:54 - Sep 15 with 1057 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Loans on 17:52 - Sep 15 by tangerinedom

dom, I think most professional squads have three keepers in them. I just think it's unnecessarily risky togo with two.

Loans on 20:50 - Sep 15 with 986 viewsFY4MIKEH

Loans on 18:54 - Sep 15 by basilrobbiereborn

dom, I think most professional squads have three keepers in them. I just think it's unnecessarily risky togo with two.

Other priorities for me Robbie. Lewis is a better keeper than Gilks, and we have back up, unlike last year. Defence, midfield and another decent pacy forward for me.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2014 20:51]
Loans on 23:18 - Sep 15 with 913 viewsCurryman

Loans on 20:50 - Sep 15 by FY4MIKEH

Other priorities for me Robbie. Lewis is a better keeper than Gilks, and we have back up, unlike last year. Defence, midfield and another decent pacy forward for me.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2014 20:51]

I would like us to loan a new owner and chairman with the proviso of signing them up fully at the next opportunity.

Love Blackpool, not the O's
Poll: Whi is responsiblke for our current mess?
Blog: Trust

Loans on 12:24 - Sep 16 with 840 viewsbillybigbananas

Loans on 15:56 - Sep 15 by famousgrouse

What famousgreouse said.
Loans on 19:08 - Sep 17 with 658 viewsfamousgrouse

Loans on 12:24 - Sep 16 by billybigbananas

What famousgreouse said.

Well after last night's match I think my earlier comments are even more relevant. But where are the loans that we might sign (if they want to come)? I think our options are fast disappearing the longer we procrastinate. Midfield was woeful for most of the game, Perkins and Lundstram both guilty of giving the ball away too often and on many occasions giving suicide passes to teammates who were already under pressure from their markers. Forwards unable to take a defender on and get past him, and are starved of quality service from midfield.
Urgently needed - a quality midfield who can pick a pass and dictate play from the centre circle. Any agents please get in touch quickly.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024