Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket upload 16:47 - Sep 17 with 934 viewsSwanjaxs

After ordering my Everton ticket online ten days ago and still not received it decided to phone the ticket office to be told I won't be receiving a ticket through the post but my transaction has been uploaded onto my season card! How cool is that!!

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Season ticket upload on 17:34 - Sep 17 with 878 viewsjacktar

I think I'd take proof of purchase with me just in case. I am.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Season ticket upload on 17:36 - Sep 17 with 871 viewsjackharris

'After ordering my Everton ticket online ten days ago and still not received it decided to phone the ticket office to be told I won't be receiving a ticket through the post but my transaction has been uploaded onto my season card! How cool is that!!'

It was on the Official site when the details were announced!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Season ticket upload on 19:06 - Sep 17 with 770 viewsCatullus

Yep, I knew it too. But like others, am taking my receipt just in case!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Season ticket upload on 19:15 - Sep 17 with 752 viewsBLAZE

I'm still wondering why they bothered sending JA membership cards to ST holding JA members. A guy in the ticket office told me tickets purchased for not-ST games are uploaded to both cards anyway, so you can get in on either one. So why bother with the hassle and expense of sending JA cards to ST holders in the first place?
Season ticket upload on 19:28 - Sep 17 with 731 viewsPaddyJack

did any other season ticket holders get paper tickets like me, even though I ordered the Everton tickets straightaway in the first sales window?
Season ticket upload on 20:29 - Sep 17 with 667 viewsOldjack

Season ticket upload on 19:28 - Sep 17 by PaddyJack

did any other season ticket holders get paper tickets like me, even though I ordered the Everton tickets straightaway in the first sales window?

this is weird

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024