Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I wonder if Wilf feels even worse today or better? 18:27 - Sep 21 with 877 viewsJethroJack

After that set of results with Chelsea, Citeh, Liverpool, Everton, Spurs & Utd all dropping points.

I feel worse.
I wonder if Wilf feels even worse today or better? on 18:29 - Sep 21 with 864 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

He's probably online spending some of his £30,000 for yesterdays 40 minutes of work on some awful looking designer clothes.

I doubt he cares too much.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

I wonder if Wilf feels even worse today or better? on 18:39 - Sep 21 with 836 viewsperchrockjack

I ll leave it to you gentlemen..

Dwight, you re loading your own gun here

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

I wonder if Wilf feels even worse today or better? on 19:24 - Sep 21 with 776 viewsTreforys_Jack

Dwight is on a downer after the spanking handed out the them by Linekers boys.
I wonder if Wilf feels even worse today or better? on 20:29 - Sep 21 with 691 viewsJethroJack

I wonder if Wilf feels even worse today or better? on 18:29 - Sep 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He's probably online spending some of his £30,000 for yesterdays 40 minutes of work on some awful looking designer clothes.

I doubt he cares too much.

You still smarting from giving up a 2 goal lead at Derby?
I would be to, if I were you
And as for today.......5-3
LVG should have a word with Garry on how to defend, with 11 or 10 men.
I wonder if Wilf feels even worse today or better? on 20:36 - Sep 21 with 673 viewsjaxman

Can anyone tell me why the swans supporters gave bony a standing ovation yesterday when he got sent off?it changed the game for us (swans) and handed Southampton the initiative to go on and win the game
I wonder if Wilf feels even worse today or better? on 20:51 - Sep 21 with 633 viewsmonmouth

I wonder if Wilf feels even worse today or better? on 20:36 - Sep 21 by jaxman

Can anyone tell me why the swans supporters gave bony a standing ovation yesterday when he got sent off?it changed the game for us (swans) and handed Southampton the initiative to go on and win the game

Now that's a novel question, anyone got a view?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

I wonder if Wilf feels even worse today or better? on 20:57 - Sep 21 with 621 viewsSwansNZ

I wonder if Wilf feels even worse today or better? on 20:51 - Sep 21 by monmouth

Now that's a novel question, anyone got a view?

You'd have thought someone would have started a thread, asking just that question.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024