Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Striker Light? 08:34 - Sep 23 with 483 viewsAVFTT

Have we got the right four men up front to start finding the back of the onion bag? Does Jose need to be looking for a new forward or are his problems elsewhere in the team? What do you think? Here's our thoughts.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/blackpool/news/36317
Striker Light? on 08:45 - Sep 23 with 482 viewsBigbrother

Interesting when you look at all those goal stats that we do have 3, if not 4, players who have achieved decent goals to games ratios in the last 12 months. I'd agree that it's our midfield that have let us down - that and the fact that Riga seems reluctant to start with Ranger who still looks our biggest threat.

Poll: Who is King Rat in the Oyston Family

Striker Light? on 10:33 - Sep 23 with 471 viewsscu70

Striker Light? on 08:45 - Sep 23 by Bigbrother

Interesting when you look at all those goal stats that we do have 3, if not 4, players who have achieved decent goals to games ratios in the last 12 months. I'd agree that it's our midfield that have let us down - that and the fact that Riga seems reluctant to start with Ranger who still looks our biggest threat.

We can't really be putting the blame on our strikers.they need service which they haven't been getting.we are struggling to create chances.if you don't create your not going to score.i was really pleased with the point at Brighton and the way the team stuck together it was a deserved point.but we need to get a creating midfielder in and with Orlandi and hopefully the Costa Rican boy signed chances will be created.

UTP
Striker Light? on 10:59 - Sep 23 with 454 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Part of the answer is already at the club and seems not to feature in the manager's plans - namely Tom Barkhuizen. I know he's had an injury but I'd be a bit disappointed if he wasn't given a chance.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Striker Light? on 11:33 - Sep 23 with 449 viewsFY4MIKEH

Striker Light? on 10:59 - Sep 23 by basilrobbiereborn

Part of the answer is already at the club and seems not to feature in the manager's plans - namely Tom Barkhuizen. I know he's had an injury but I'd be a bit disappointed if he wasn't given a chance.

Agree Robbie, but I don't think Miller and Zenjov are up to it. Ranger is our best forward by a country mile, but he needs support and service.
Striker Light? on 12:07 - Sep 23 with 437 viewsAlfHooker

Striker Light? on 10:59 - Sep 23 by basilrobbiereborn

Tom B will not play. The actions of Riga so far have made that very clear (Brighton being the casing point) yet he has not been allowed out on loan either.
Riga needs to look at what the lad has done, but instead he (or Koko) brought in the likes of Zenjov. The way I read this is Koko has signed the players so Riga is playing those players whilst they continue with their squabbles.It's not helping anyone really is it?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024