Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's talk football 08:07 - Sep 27 with 857 viewsAlainBstard

I do plenty of reading of threads on both sites but very little posting.
One recurrent theme on here appears to be "let's talk football"
The problem is as BFC supporters we have seen very little of this in the last 12/24 months.
We have scored two goals in a game just once in 11 months and a total of 19 goals in our last 37 Championship matches. This compares to Yeovil and Barnsley each scoring 44 goals in their relegation last season.
Based on these facts discussing tactics etc as a Pool supporter does appear somewhat pointless
Let's talk football on 08:55 - Sep 27 with 850 viewsOsbourne

Mr Alain Bstard,

1. You should post more, the more threads the more chance posters have to find an interesting topic.
2. I have picked up, apparently from an article in a 'Daily Newspaper,' that Nile Ranger is on a 'Goal bonus payment,' with Karl.
3. I think that it says a lot about the state of BFC when the players train all week : Formations, Corners, Free Kicks, Throw in options, Goal Kick target areas, Penalty arrangements etc. etc. THEN:
4. Cometh the moment, penalty awarded v Watford, Nile Ranger, who just happens to be on a 'CASH for goals' contract, snatches the ball off Peter Clarke, who has been practicing penalties all week on the training ground and says, "I'm taking it."
5. Miss and we lose again!
6. 'Cash for taking the penalty' or 'Cash for scoring the penalty.'

The point is, if Mr Riga has told the players who is taking the penalties, then what on earth is going on. Plus, why did the captain let this happen? What did Mr Riga say about this?

There is nothing pointless about discussing tactics / happenings. 2 points out of 24, 2nd from bottom. We need to analyse everything. Guess what, otherwise:

7. We will all be watching Division 1 football 2015-16. We are lucky we are not watching Division 1 football 2014-15.
8. 2015-16 Nile Ranger will be long gone. But we wont!
[Post edited 27 Sep 2014 8:58]
Let's talk football on 10:10 - Sep 27 with 836 viewsMr_Brightside

Let's talk football on 08:55 - Sep 27 by Osbourne

Mr Alain Bstard,

1. You should post more, the more threads the more chance posters have to find an interesting topic.
2. I have picked up, apparently from an article in a 'Daily Newspaper,' that Nile Ranger is on a 'Goal bonus payment,' with Karl.
3. I think that it says a lot about the state of BFC when the players train all week : Formations, Corners, Free Kicks, Throw in options, Goal Kick target areas, Penalty arrangements etc. etc. THEN:
4. Cometh the moment, penalty awarded v Watford, Nile Ranger, who just happens to be on a 'CASH for goals' contract, snatches the ball off Peter Clarke, who has been practicing penalties all week on the training ground and says, "I'm taking it."
5. Miss and we lose again!
6. 'Cash for taking the penalty' or 'Cash for scoring the penalty.'

The point is, if Mr Riga has told the players who is taking the penalties, then what on earth is going on. Plus, why did the captain let this happen? What did Mr Riga say about this?

There is nothing pointless about discussing tactics / happenings. 2 points out of 24, 2nd from bottom. We need to analyse everything. Guess what, otherwise:

7. We will all be watching Division 1 football 2015-16. We are lucky we are not watching Division 1 football 2014-15.
8. 2015-16 Nile Ranger will be long gone. But we wont!
[Post edited 27 Sep 2014 8:58]

This is surely the time to talk football to change the way we are playing? Fundamentally everyone can see the problem lies in not creating enough and that comes down to not having the guile and foresight to be in the right positions and play the right ball. Astonishing in this league how good teams are at breaking but how bad they are at defending - we've got one of those sorted - if we can work on the other we'll be flying!

Poll: Next win will be against?
Blog: The Love I lost

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024