Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jonjo 15:02 - Oct 2 with 6354 viewsZut_Alors

Deserves his own thread to congratulate him getting into the England squad.

Well done, Jonjo. Proved the doubters wrong, including myself, and one of my fav players now. Have a feeling he'll be here for a while yet, too.

[Post edited 2 Oct 2014 15:03]
Jonjo on 19:27 - Oct 2 with 1644 viewsfootball2301

Jonjo on 19:14 - Oct 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I feel I'm very fair with Jonjo.

When he keeps his discipline, isn't fouling players every minute, isn't attempting a 60 yard pass every time and isn't trying to take on players 20 yards from our goal he's a good player.

Unfortunately he rarely does all of the above in a match. When he does we usually do well.

Fair your not you know nothing about football and I've watched on here slate him at every opportunity I'm sure you said something like he shouldn't be anywhere near an England squad so please stick you congrats I'm sure how much you support him he would be delighted with your congratulations even when you did congratulate him you had to put your little snipe in your a complete prick
Jonjo on 19:45 - Oct 2 with 1628 viewsJethroJack

Jonjo on 19:27 - Oct 2 by football2301

Fair your not you know nothing about football and I've watched on here slate him at every opportunity I'm sure you said something like he shouldn't be anywhere near an England squad so please stick you congrats I'm sure how much you support him he would be delighted with your congratulations even when you did congratulate him you had to put your little snipe in your a complete prick

Dwight....a complete prick?
Shirley not
And well done Jonjo, YJB....and Garry, for helping to get him (potentially) more than just one cap
[Post edited 2 Oct 2014 19:47]
Jonjo on 19:50 - Oct 2 with 1620 viewsraynor94

The obsession with Dwight on here is staggering, he's playing them like banjos

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Jonjo on 19:58 - Oct 2 with 1607 viewslonglostjack

Jonjo on 19:50 - Oct 2 by raynor94

How exciting

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Jonjo on 19:59 - Oct 2 with 1604 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jonjo on 19:50 - Oct 2 by raynor94

Or, alternatively, some people are just pointing out the large amount of inconsistencies that riddle his ubiquitous posts. He's indefatigable though, I'll give him that.

Poll: Tory leader

Jonjo on 20:00 - Oct 2 with 1601 viewsDyfnant

Shelveys in just about the worst form since he arrived here, no real surprise that Woy has called him up. Clueless

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Jonjo on 20:03 - Oct 2 with 1594 viewsSwansNZ

Jonjo on 19:12 - Oct 2 by longlostjack

Speechless there for a moment

Just wait until Dav adds his congrats to Jonjo on a deserved call-up. The internet would implode.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Jonjo on 20:03 - Oct 2 with 1594 viewsJacksview

Jonjo on 19:59 - Oct 2 by exiledclaseboy

Or, alternatively, some people are just pointing out the large amount of inconsistencies that riddle his ubiquitous posts. He's indefatigable though, I'll give him that.

Fair do's that's a mouthful to read
Login to get fewer ads

Jonjo on 20:06 - Oct 2 with 1587 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

So I get attacked for constructively criticising Jonjo and now the same is happening when I offer praise and congratulations on what was likely a childhood dream of his coming true for a second time.

Some of you must have really terrible lives.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Jonjo on 20:13 - Oct 2 with 1575 viewsSwansNZ

Jonjo on 20:06 - Oct 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

So I get attacked for constructively criticising Jonjo and now the same is happening when I offer praise and congratulations on what was likely a childhood dream of his coming true for a second time.

You just can't win Dwight - might as well give up

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Jonjo on 20:16 - Oct 2 with 1562 viewsraynor94

Jonjo on 19:58 - Oct 2 by longlostjack

How exciting

Hey, if the cap fits..

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Jonjo on 20:17 - Oct 2 with 1559 viewslonglostjack

Congratulations again Jonjo !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Jonjo on 20:20 - Oct 2 with 1551 viewsfootball2301

Jonjo on 20:06 - Oct 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Boys been called up for his country and first thing do is criticise that's y your cant
Jonjo on 21:42 - Oct 2 with 1471 viewsSpratty

Anyway well done JJS excellent news, delighted for you and for your family who must be really proud.
Jonjo on 00:42 - Oct 3 with 1413 viewsJJ08

Jonjo on 21:42 - Oct 2 by Spratty

Anyway well done JJS excellent news, delighted for you and for your family who must be really proud.

Yes we really are
Jonjo on 07:12 - Oct 3 with 1132 viewsdameedna

Jonjo on 00:42 - Oct 3 by JJ08

Yes we really are

Cool, when a player's family joins in the club banter
Enjoy Wembley
Can't recall the last time I supported England this may be a first
Jonjo on 07:59 - Oct 3 with 1110 viewsDr_Winston

Jonjo on 20:00 - Oct 2 by Dyfnant

Shelveys in just about the worst form since he arrived here, no real surprise that Woy has called him up. Clueless

He didn't start the season well at all, but has been a bit sharper the last couple of games. Was the same last season too.

He appears to be one of those players who needs a month or two to get up to speed.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jonjo on 08:08 - Oct 3 with 1104 viewsZut_Alors

Jonjo on 07:59 - Oct 3 by Dr_Winston

He didn't start the season well at all, but has been a bit sharper the last couple of games. Was the same last season too.

He appears to be one of those players who needs a month or two to get up to speed.

In a recent interview, he mentioned that he needs to be careful with his diet and is something he's working on to improve his conditioning. He seems like someone who's naturally a bigger build and perhaps that's a factor.

The last couple of games he's been very good. Not sure it got highlighted at the time, but he made a couple of fantastic interceptions in the last few mins of the Southampton game, where he could have quite easily conceded a pen.
Jonjo on 08:36 - Oct 3 with 1087 viewsNeath_Jack

Jonjo on 08:08 - Oct 3 by Zut_Alors

In a recent interview, he mentioned that he needs to be careful with his diet and is something he's working on to improve his conditioning. He seems like someone who's naturally a bigger build and perhaps that's a factor.

The last couple of games he's been very good. Not sure it got highlighted at the time, but he made a couple of fantastic interceptions in the last few mins of the Southampton game, where he could have quite easily conceded a pen.

If you look at his twitter, he made a point of thanking the sports scientists, club chef etc, so he definitely feels that their input is helping him. Good on all of them i say, him for realising that he needs to improve that area and the club for helping and understanding it.

He can rule our midfield for years to come, or at least until one of the big boys come sniffing.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Jonjo on 09:30 - Dec 30 with 848 viewsClinton

Oh dear.
Calls for JJS Routs And Dyer for England anyone ?

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Jonjo on 09:50 - Dec 30 with 821 viewsNOTRAC

That is a pathetic ,sad ,post
Can'twe support our players if they are struggling a bit.
It seems to me that everyone on here likes to put the boot into a player when he's down on the floor.
Don't you think that Dyer Routledge and Shelvey have never been good enough.
For most of their careers Dyer and Routledge in particular have been outstanding for us.
We have now played against some of the best players and teams in the world and Dyer,Routledge and Britton have more than held their own, despite having cost us peanuts.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Jonjo on 10:10 - Dec 30 with 809 viewsMrSwerve

I for one would be gutted if we offloaded Jonjo. He obviously has the talent, but of course he isn't perfect. He'd still be at Liverpool if he was.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Jonjo on 18:14 - Dec 30 with 759 viewsskippyjack

Bump

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024