Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
latest ; Good beats Evil 21:47 - Oct 7 with 1338 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

MK Dons 2 Wimbledon 3

good work!

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

latest ; Good beats Evil on 21:52 - Oct 7 with 1334 viewsBertandErnie

Haha! Nice one Robbie! I was only thinking about the JP/LDV whatever it's called nowadays and how I actually miss these Tuesday night games. Never any pressure, played in front of small crowds so you could get away easy at full time and always attended by the 'proper fans'. Annoying the Nobbers won although they always seem to get so far and then fail in this competition!
latest ; Good beats Evil on 21:59 - Oct 7 with 1316 viewsKOSBowlCut

Portsmouth being beaten by Northampton at home - I can't imagine there's many other fans in the country who have gone on the ride they have - FA Cup about 5/6 years ago and now beaten in some tin pot trophy by the Cobblers ... there's a film in there somewhere!

Poll: Would you play Nile Ranger from the start against Reading?

latest ; Good beats Evil on 22:01 - Oct 7 with 1315 viewsstu

Fantastic achievement from where they've come from

Tangerine is the new black

latest ; Good beats Evil on 22:02 - Oct 7 with 1315 views1953Original

Is it only me that finds a crowd of 4,407 for this game a bit sad? I'd have thought there would be a massive attendance for this in terms of bragging rights. Plus I wonder how MK fans who'd defected felt about their old team winning?

Suppose it must have been a bit like Pilley felt when we beat them in the FA Cup!

Poll: League One Play Off Winners?

latest ; Good beats Evil on 22:07 - Oct 7 with 1303 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

latest ; Good beats Evil on 22:02 - Oct 7 by 1953Original

Is it only me that finds a crowd of 4,407 for this game a bit sad? I'd have thought there would be a massive attendance for this in terms of bragging rights. Plus I wonder how MK fans who'd defected felt about their old team winning?

Suppose it must have been a bit like Pilley felt when we beat them in the FA Cup!

It's the second or third time they've met in a short space of time ; and this is by far the least important/glamorous. So, no, perhaps not; although I take the point you're making entirely.

latest ; Good beats Evil on 23:10 - Oct 7 with 1272 viewsPlumbs

latest ; Good beats Evil on 22:07 - Oct 7 by basilrobbiereborn

It's the second or third time they've met in a short space of time ; and this is by far the least important/glamorous. So, no, perhaps not; although I take the point you're making entirely.

Looks like those who turned up were rewarded then?
[Post edited 8 Oct 2014 7:15]

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

latest ; Good beats Evil on 00:10 - Oct 8 with 1260 viewsTHEMISSINGLINK

latest ; Good beats Evil on 23:10 - Oct 7 by Plumbs

Looks like those who turned up were rewarded then?
[Post edited 8 Oct 2014 7:15]

Does anyone actually care, more to worry about here than that garbage,still we've had a win so I suppose every thing is rosy now.
latest ; Good beats Evil on 08:50 - Oct 8 with 1213 viewsMr_Brightside

latest ; Good beats Evil on 00:10 - Oct 8 by THEMISSINGLINK

Does anyone actually care, more to worry about here than that garbage,still we've had a win so I suppose every thing is rosy now.

I quite like fixtures like this - and thanks for alerting us Robbie - funny how an event like the JP passes you by - just hope it does for a long time to come! Anyone know who won last year's!?

Poll: Next win will be against?
Blog: The Love I lost

Login to get fewer ads

latest ; Good beats Evil on 10:07 - Oct 8 with 1199 viewsHannibal_de_Seaside

Some disappointing comments on this thread. I remember being outraged along with many, many others when the massive Sheffield Wendy fans were so insulting about lower league football when they were relegated to the third division. Now here are some of us giving it the billy big boots comments.

Let's have a bit of humility shall we and not disparage associate members. We might be one ourselves next season.
latest ; Good beats Evil on 13:25 - Oct 8 with 1146 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

latest ; Good beats Evil on 21:59 - Oct 7 by KOSBowlCut

Portsmouth being beaten by Northampton at home - I can't imagine there's many other fans in the country who have gone on the ride they have - FA Cup about 5/6 years ago and now beaten in some tin pot trophy by the Cobblers ... there's a film in there somewhere!

Didn't Liverpool do something similar ? I seem to remember them losing to the Cobblers at home in the LC shortly before we won there in 2010.

latest ; Good beats Evil on 08:46 - Oct 9 with 1062 viewsWizaard

Wimledon fans were chanting

'Where were you when you were us'

Good effort.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024