Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And some call this board ... 21:35 - Oct 16 with 3239 viewswespens

.. for having a poor opinion of SOME of those who post on the old Fansonline - I'm sorry but if anyone can defend some of the comments on this thread then they have clearly lost a sense of perspective!

http://fansonline.net/blackpool/mb/view.php?id=1979339

Poll: Would you ever play John Lundstram again?

And some call this board ... on 15:59 - Oct 20 with 811 viewsCurryman

And some call this board ... on 15:54 - Oct 20 by Lala

I'm waiting for an appropriate period of mourning before I start posting properly Pool

Welcome to sanity and debate La La.

Love Blackpool, not the O's
Poll: Whi is responsiblke for our current mess?
Blog: Trust

And some call this board ... on 16:00 - Oct 20 with 809 viewsLala

And some call this board ... on 15:59 - Oct 20 by Curryman

Welcome to sanity and debate La La.

Thanks Wilf....as long as nobody calls me stupid or tells me what to do we'll be fine

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

And some call this board ... on 16:15 - Oct 20 with 794 views20togo

I'm waiting for an appropriate period of mourning before I start posting properly Pool

hello LALA.

Sorry you flounced. Understood what you were trying to say even if I didn't particularly agree with you on OG's opening post on his thread.
And some call this board ... on 16:20 - Oct 20 with 785 viewsLala

And some call this board ... on 16:15 - Oct 20 by 20togo

hello LALA.

Sorry you flounced. Understood what you were trying to say even if I didn't particularly agree with you on OG's opening post on his thread.

Hi 20's

It wasn't just that post, the views are so one sided on their now, and it was getting too stressful trying to put the other view point across without hassle and insults, it just isn't worth it anymore.

I'm going to try and bring a little of that 'mumsnet' factor they keep talking about over here..
[Post edited 20 Oct 2014 16:22]

And some call this board ... on 17:03 - Oct 20 with 752 viewsWizaard

And some call this board ... on 16:20 - Oct 20 by Lala

Hi 20's

It wasn't just that post, the views are so one sided on their now, and it was getting too stressful trying to put the other view point across without hassle and insults, it just isn't worth it anymore.

I'm going to try and bring a little of that 'mumsnet' factor they keep talking about over here..
[Post edited 20 Oct 2014 16:22]

Always happy to debate anything while realising that people might not agree with you. That's their prerogative but something lacking over there. IMO
And some call this board ... on 17:18 - Oct 20 with 745 viewsPoolseasider

And some call this board ... on 17:03 - Oct 20 by Wizaard

Always happy to debate anything while realising that people might not agree with you. That's their prerogative but something lacking over there. IMO

There's nothing lacking just to much aggression.We are in a mess and the best think to do is have a go at other fans on the forum.The homophobic chanting being a classic example of some thinking it was OK are we back in the 80's?
When a post is about that Riga got it wrong on Saturday there shouted down you don't know what you on about and given abuse which stifles debate.
And some call this board ... on 17:18 - Oct 20 with 745 viewshertfordseasider

And some call this board ... on 17:03 - Oct 20 by Wizaard

The thing is LaLa it is hard to change the world when 99% fundamentally agree about what is happening to the club. I agree that some put things very badly indeed and I cringe at some of the posts on there. But if you are coming here to try and find people who agree with you that is not a reason to move. I use both sites and happily do so, but I would prefer if it was all one big site as it used to be. Not much point in having one site full of people who agree on one thing and then another agreeing with something else, that's not debate, it's hiding away in a comfort zone.

There's no other way to put it, it was a Premier League Flounce!!
And some call this board ... on 17:22 - Oct 20 with 738 viewsjanegallagher

don't know what's happened but welcome LaLa

Where's malced btw

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Login to get fewer ads

And some call this board ... on 19:48 - Oct 20 with 700 views1953Original

And some call this board ... on 17:22 - Oct 20 by janegallagher

don't know what's happened but welcome LaLa

Where's malced btw

Welcome Lala and well done to the o/p on a 1,000 viewed thread - proof if it were needed that there are plenty out there who just want some sensible debate and opinions without the mud slinging!

Poll: League One Play Off Winners?

And some call this board ... on 20:05 - Oct 20 with 690 viewsMacseasider

And some call this board ... on 19:48 - Oct 20 by 1953Original

Welcome Lala and well done to the o/p on a 1,000 viewed thread - proof if it were needed that there are plenty out there who just want some sensible debate and opinions without the mud slinging!

I'm sorry you have gone Lala.

Mac

Poll: Who is your current favourite Chairman

And some call this board ... on 21:34 - Oct 20 with 657 viewsBigbrother

And some call this board ... on 20:05 - Oct 20 by Macseasider

I'm sorry you have gone Lala.

Mac

Mac - you and Lala and a few others would really enhance the reputation of this board - get it a 'proper board' where if you want to be pro-O it's fine, if you want to be anti-O then fine .. sad that old AVFTT you used to be allowed your opinion and it would be debated and then we'd all move on - the old place there's way too much malice and angst. Be good if a few more came over (but not too many!!).

Poll: Who is King Rat in the Oyston Family

And some call this board ... on 09:26 - Oct 21 with 618 viewsWizaard

And some call this board ... on 21:34 - Oct 20 by Bigbrother

Mac - you and Lala and a few others would really enhance the reputation of this board - get it a 'proper board' where if you want to be pro-O it's fine, if you want to be anti-O then fine .. sad that old AVFTT you used to be allowed your opinion and it would be debated and then we'd all move on - the old place there's way too much malice and angst. Be good if a few more came over (but not too many!!).

I don't think anyone is particularly pro-Oyston but unless there is undiluted hatred, it's not acceptable to some.
And some call this board ... on 10:18 - Oct 21 with 599 viewsHarryHorse

And some call this board ... on 09:26 - Oct 21 by Wizaard

I don't think anyone is particularly pro-Oyston but unless there is undiluted hatred, it's not acceptable to some.

I agree with the sentiment BB , just so long as people who are "Pro-Oyston" are prepared to be shot down (this is not a reference to anyone dying, just a colloquialism..)
And some call this board ... on 13:10 - Oct 21 with 572 viewsFY4MIKEH

And some call this board ... on 10:18 - Oct 21 by HarryHorse

I agree with the sentiment BB , just so long as people who are "Pro-Oyston" are prepared to be shot down (this is not a reference to anyone dying, just a colloquialism..)

Welcome LaLa. I'm just sorry to see you go from FoL.
And some call this board ... on 13:27 - Oct 21 with 566 viewsTHEMISSINGLINK

Nobody on this board has never made comments they probably shouldn@t have,have they brb? self righteous pomposity at it's best.
And some call this board ... on 13:56 - Oct 21 with 539 viewsOld_Laytonian

And some call this board ... on 13:27 - Oct 21 by THEMISSINGLINK

Nobody on this board has never made comments they probably shouldn@t have,have they brb? self righteous pomposity at it's best.

Oh how I miss BRB's smug, sanctimonious, pompous ramblings
And some call this board ... on 14:03 - Oct 21 with 532 viewsbig_bloomers

And some call this board ... on 13:56 - Oct 21 by Old_Laytonian

Oh how I miss BRB's smug, sanctimonious, pompous ramblings

They may be smug, sanctimonious, pompous ramblings but at least they spark debate and are well written. I like the variety of opinions on here and the sheer lunacy of the other board (least no one reads BHS )

Poll: Protesting or Not Protesting - Official Poll

And some call this board ... on 14:06 - Oct 21 with 534 viewsOld_Laytonian

And some call this board ... on 14:03 - Oct 21 by big_bloomers

They may be smug, sanctimonious, pompous ramblings but at least they spark debate and are well written. I like the variety of opinions on here and the sheer lunacy of the other board (least no one reads BHS )

I like the fact on this board I can ignore you
And some call this board ... on 00:13 - Oct 22 with 499 viewsMacseasider

And some call this board ... on 14:06 - Oct 21 by Old_Laytonian

I like the fact on this board I can ignore you

I find it sad that us fans seem so divided.

I have no beef with anyone. I read here and INOIT.

I help out with FOL moderation now. I did't do that for anything but to help out. It's hard. Really hard. But I like reading here. I'm not bothered. Why would people be bothered? Just words.

Mac

Poll: Who is your current favourite Chairman

And some call this board ... on 00:19 - Oct 22 with 493 viewsPoolman

And some call this board ... on 00:13 - Oct 22 by Macseasider

I find it sad that us fans seem so divided.

I have no beef with anyone. I read here and INOIT.

I help out with FOL moderation now. I did't do that for anything but to help out. It's hard. Really hard. But I like reading here. I'm not bothered. Why would people be bothered? Just words.

Mac

Good lad Mac - twice the boards - twice the chance to enjoy/endure Pool fans comments - I post on both and enjoy both - be interesting though to see any split on opinions on Riga.

Poll: What did you do with Fonz?

And some call this board ... on 10:10 - Oct 22 with 470 viewsLala

And some call this board ... on 00:19 - Oct 22 by Poolman

Good lad Mac - twice the boards - twice the chance to enjoy/endure Pool fans comments - I post on both and enjoy both - be interesting though to see any split on opinions on Riga.

Herts

I haven't come over here to find people to agree with me. Some of my favourite posters on the old site disagreed with 90% of my views, but did so in a respectful, debating style.

Monday I opened 3 threads in a row, and I didn't respond becauseI thought I couldn't.......and that's because I knew my opinion would invite insults and abuse, not debate. What's the point in that ? It's tiring.

I have respect for many of the posters over there, but right now it isn't the right place for me.

Plus, these smileys are fab...

And some call this board ... on 11:41 - Oct 22 with 456 viewsLytham_FY8

And some call this board ... on 10:10 - Oct 22 by Lala

Herts

I haven't come over here to find people to agree with me. Some of my favourite posters on the old site disagreed with 90% of my views, but did so in a respectful, debating style.

Monday I opened 3 threads in a row, and I didn't respond becauseI thought I couldn't.......and that's because I knew my opinion would invite insults and abuse, not debate. What's the point in that ? It's tiring.

I have respect for many of the posters over there, but right now it isn't the right place for me.

Plus, these smileys are fab...

'Or what kind of drugs they are on. '

REALLY good ones Bazzle, you should have a try yourself, maybe open up that third eye.

"The money has not been taken out of the football club to pay for this hotel, but the money will be borrowed to build the hotel in part or whole"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024