Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So now Monk's "look at me"/arrogant comments come under national scrutiny 23:15 - Oct 19 with 4815 views_

Pressure's on Monk big time but this has been coming the whole season long.

The outburst was bad enough but now he's gone out there on record to say "if one of my players does that in training, he gets fined, if they do it on the pitch they don't play the next game"

Not good enough Garry and FFS wind it mun. Use your head and apply some simple intelligence.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

So now Monk's "look at me"/arrogant comments come under national scrutiny on 20:26 - Oct 20 with 679 views_

So now Monk's "look at me"/arrogant comments come under national scrutiny on 20:20 - Oct 20 by Starsky

He's got a response on Talksport tonight.
Stan collymore Is going off on one... In his defence.

I'm sorry but Stan Collymore coming out in defence...

Biggest prick in football. Horrible, loathsome creature. Not the endorsement I'd be looking for.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

So now Monk's "look at me"/arrogant comments come under national scrutiny on 20:26 - Oct 20 with 673 views_

So now Monk's "look at me"/arrogant comments come under national scrutiny on 20:01 - Oct 20 by Starsky

So you've blocked RIchie but keep asking what he's writing?
How old are you ffs?

Hey there's no need to be like that... He does rub people up the wrong way, you know.

So now Monk's "look at me"/arrogant comments come under national scrutiny on 20:28 - Oct 20 with 668 viewsStarsky

So now Monk's "look at me"/arrogant comments come under national scrutiny on 20:26 - Oct 20 by _

I'm sorry but Stan Collymore coming out in defence...

Biggest prick in football. Horrible, loathsome creature. Not the endorsement I'd be looking for.

I'm not saying he is the endorsement were looking for.
I'm merely saying he's come out in defence of Monk.
Everyone usually moans when he tips us for relegation every season.

It's just the internet, init.

So now Monk's "look at me"/arrogant comments come under national scrutiny on 20:32 - Oct 20 with 658 views_

So now Monk's "look at me"/arrogant comments come under national scrutiny on 20:28 - Oct 20 by Starsky

I'm not saying he is the endorsement were looking for.
I'm merely saying he's come out in defence of Monk.
Everyone usually moans when he tips us for relegation every season.

I try to listen in on Monday nights and then he's shouting over the other dick he shares the show with, Saggs is it? And then this Saggs tries to act like Collymore and its just basically crap radio. I tune off and hope that thousands others are as well...

Contrast that with the brilliant Alan Brazil breakfast show and it really does show Collymore up to be the big prick he is.

So now Monk's "look at me"/arrogant comments come under national scrutiny on 20:33 - Oct 20 with 656 viewsStarsky

So now Monk's "look at me"/arrogant comments come under national scrutiny on 20:26 - Oct 20 by _

Hey there's no need to be like that... He does rub people up the wrong way, you know.

Well ... If you put someone on ignore, why the fack does he keep asking what he's saying mun?
Putting people on ignore is for cissys.
You haven't put anyone on ignore have you?

It's just the internet, init.

So now Monk's "look at me"/arrogant comments come under national scrutiny on 20:47 - Oct 20 with 627 viewswaynekerr55

So now Monk's "look at me"/arrogant comments come under national scrutiny on 20:32 - Oct 20 by _

I try to listen in on Monday nights and then he's shouting over the other dick he shares the show with, Saggs is it? And then this Saggs tries to act like Collymore and its just basically crap radio. I tune off and hope that thousands others are as well...

Contrast that with the brilliant Alan Brazil breakfast show and it really does show Collymore up to be the big prick he is.

Run that bath mun Chrissy

Look beyond the rants and there is some good content - IMO

Brazil and Porky Parry are good value though, they make up the bulk of clips of the week

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

So now Monk's "look at me"/arrogant comments come under national scrutiny on 21:01 - Oct 20 with 598 viewsperchrockjack

Its been a long time since I rubbed anyone outside my immediate family..
#
Nobody has ever given me grief face to face so I put it down to the school milk I had to drink ,the bike sheds, compulsory rugby, the Third Programme, Uncle Mac on a Saturday morning and The Flowerpot men and endless chapel sermons by red faced preachers many of whom came from the land of fire and brimstone-The Rhondda Fawr..

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024