Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At what point did we all label ourselves to a particular site? 00:43 - Oct 23 with 1210 viewsMacseasider

Are we not all Blackpool Football Club supporters.

I had a lovely chat with an old mate tonight and I was reminded that we have one thing in common.

We're all hurting. We are all suffering.

Whether it's website A, B , C or D - it's meaningless.

Just stick together.

Mac

Poll: Who is your current favourite Chairman

At what point did we all label ourselves to a particular site? on 06:58 - Oct 23 with 1182 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

Some folk can't take the bad times so take it out on others. Once you can accept that all clubs our size go round in circles of good and bad times, then you can view this bad period as a way of allowing you to appreciate the good times all the more in future.
At what point did we all label ourselves to a particular site? on 11:50 - Oct 23 with 1150 viewsMr_Brightside

At what point did we all label ourselves to a particular site? on 06:58 - Oct 23 by BigHandsOliverKahn

Some folk can't take the bad times so take it out on others. Once you can accept that all clubs our size go round in circles of good and bad times, then you can view this bad period as a way of allowing you to appreciate the good times all the more in future.

Get more over here Mac - solves all the problems of mods because you can just ignore any poster you don't like!

Poll: Next win will be against?
Blog: The Love I lost

At what point did we all label ourselves to a particular site? on 11:58 - Oct 23 with 1144 viewsLala

At what point did we all label ourselves to a particular site? on 11:50 - Oct 23 by Mr_Brightside

Get more over here Mac - solves all the problems of mods because you can just ignore any poster you don't like!

Hi Mac

I haven't labelled myself to a site, it's just about where you feel most comfy I guess. We should all try to get along, you're spot on, but that just doesn't seem to work for everyone, and that's a shame....

I am not a site, I am a free man !!!

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

At what point did we all label ourselves to a particular site? on 23:27 - Oct 23 with 1109 viewsVMcB

Yes we are....even though I'm a Charlton supporter, I'm also a Blackpool supporter!

"Just stick together."

Innit.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024