Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The 'what you doing at 3pm Saturday' thread 19:25 - Oct 24 with 701 viewsHappy_Satsuma

Airport run and following the game on Twitter for me!

Poll: Riga - Stay or Go

The 'what you doing at 3pm Saturday' thread on 19:30 - Oct 24 with 697 viewsribble

As the rest of the ribble family are away I'll be out on the bike.....with the odd stop to check twitter.
The 'what you doing at 3pm Saturday' thread on 19:38 - Oct 24 with 693 viewspooljimbo

The 'what you doing at 3pm Saturday' thread on 19:30 - Oct 24 by ribble

As the rest of the ribble family are away I'll be out on the bike.....with the odd stop to check twitter.

Hopefully closing up work and then off up to the lakes with the family for a bonfire and firework party ( I know it's early!)

Will have radio on until signal goes, or until I start getting cross with Chissy's commentary.

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

The 'what you doing at 3pm Saturday' thread on 19:48 - Oct 24 with 684 viewsthebigone

The 'what you doing at 3pm Saturday' thread on 19:38 - Oct 24 by pooljimbo

Hopefully closing up work and then off up to the lakes with the family for a bonfire and firework party ( I know it's early!)

Will have radio on until signal goes, or until I start getting cross with Chissy's commentary.

There was a time I would have been at Reading but not at the moment - so will follow on Sky Sports and Twitter - can't bear commentary anymore!

Poll: After the articles - Who do you blame?

The 'what you doing at 3pm Saturday' thread on 19:56 - Oct 24 with 683 viewsWindyMiller

The 'what you doing at 3pm Saturday' thread on 19:48 - Oct 24 by thebigone

There was a time I would have been at Reading but not at the moment - so will follow on Sky Sports and Twitter - can't bear commentary anymore!

Golf course - where I've been most Saturday's this summer - funny how you can get out of the routine and not miss it. Message to Karl - there's always options!!

Poll: Should Karl Oyston resign or be sacked?

The 'what you doing at 3pm Saturday' thread on 19:59 - Oct 24 with 680 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Early start tomorrow - breakfast in Reading.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

The 'what you doing at 3pm Saturday' thread on 20:02 - Oct 24 with 678 viewsbrassedoff

The 'what you doing at 3pm Saturday' thread on 19:59 - Oct 24 by basilrobbiereborn

Early start tomorrow - breakfast in Reading.

Bit like Windy I've gone from a 40 game a season fan to 30 at the most - starting to enjoy Saturday's more without the football. Long to be entertained again and be with like minded supporters but can't see that happening for a long time.

Poll: Would you still play the Oriol's

The 'what you doing at 3pm Saturday' thread on 20:14 - Oct 24 with 663 viewsOrioltwins

The 'what you doing at 3pm Saturday' thread on 20:02 - Oct 24 by brassedoff

Bit like Windy I've gone from a 40 game a season fan to 30 at the most - starting to enjoy Saturday's more without the football. Long to be entertained again and be with like minded supporters but can't see that happening for a long time.

Sadly working but will be keeping up to date with the game! COYP!!

Poll: Will a points deduction by FL be this or next season?

The 'what you doing at 3pm Saturday' thread on 20:17 - Oct 24 with 660 viewstangerinedom

The 'what you doing at 3pm Saturday' thread on 20:14 - Oct 24 by Orioltwins

Sadly working but will be keeping up to date with the game! COYP!!

Not missed many this season but you can't tell me you can have a good day out in Reading!! The Madjeski is soulless. Someone on Tuesday said there's links to the games on a Saturday on line and so will be hoping for one of them!
Login to get fewer ads

The 'what you doing at 3pm Saturday' thread on 20:19 - Oct 24 with 657 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

The 'what you doing at 3pm Saturday' thread on 20:17 - Oct 24 by tangerinedom

Not missed many this season but you can't tell me you can have a good day out in Reading!! The Madjeski is soulless. Someone on Tuesday said there's links to the games on a Saturday on line and so will be hoping for one of them!

Perhaps you need to explore a little more.

The 'what you doing at 3pm Saturday' thread on 20:24 - Oct 24 with 653 viewsAVFTT

The 'what you doing at 3pm Saturday' thread on 20:19 - Oct 24 by basilrobbiereborn

Don't forget if you are going to Reading or staying put check out are full preview page - as well as predicting, there's betting, a look at the game, a chance to do the 'team selector', how to get to the ground and loads more - press Home and look on right of page under the game.
The 'what you doing at 3pm Saturday' thread on 20:52 - Oct 24 with 642 viewsPlumbs

The 'what you doing at 3pm Saturday' thread on 20:24 - Oct 24 by AVFTT

Don't forget if you are going to Reading or staying put check out are full preview page - as well as predicting, there's betting, a look at the game, a chance to do the 'team selector', how to get to the ground and loads more - press Home and look on right of page under the game.

At the match.

'All of them'

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

The 'what you doing at 3pm Saturday' thread on 21:10 - Oct 24 with 637 viewsVMcB

The 'what you doing at 3pm Saturday' thread on 20:19 - Oct 24 by basilrobbiereborn

I'll be watching Gillette and desperately hoping Blackpool can get something at Reading.....
The 'what you doing at 3pm Saturday' thread on 21:25 - Oct 24 with 630 viewsKOSBowlCut

Having just seen McMahon is suspended I'm glad that I'm not making the trip - would have been watching the game through fingers! Think I'll avoid all news and look on here at 5pm!!

Poll: Would you play Nile Ranger from the start against Reading?

The 'what you doing at 3pm Saturday' thread on 21:38 - Oct 24 with 623 viewsHarryHorse

The 'what you doing at 3pm Saturday' thread on 21:25 - Oct 24 by KOSBowlCut

Having just seen McMahon is suspended I'm glad that I'm not making the trip - would have been watching the game through fingers! Think I'll avoid all news and look on here at 5pm!!

Haircut and trip to butchers in the morning , hopefully pick up a brace of game birds,take them home . I'll stick the radio on as background noise.Reading only 35 miles down the road but don't really see the point..
[Post edited 24 Oct 2014 21:40]
The 'what you doing at 3pm Saturday' thread on 22:04 - Oct 24 with 612 viewsPlumbs

The 'what you doing at 3pm Saturday' thread on 21:38 - Oct 24 by HarryHorse

Haircut and trip to butchers in the morning , hopefully pick up a brace of game birds,take them home . I'll stick the radio on as background noise.Reading only 35 miles down the road but don't really see the point..
[Post edited 24 Oct 2014 21:40]

You can't beat a few game birds but they don't do haircuts at the butchers

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

The 'what you doing at 3pm Saturday' thread on 22:39 - Oct 24 with 604 viewsOldSkool

Hopefully at Deepdale with many other Seasiders.
The 'what you doing at 3pm Saturday' thread on 23:05 - Oct 24 with 601 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

The 'what you doing at 3pm Saturday' thread on 22:39 - Oct 24 by OldSkool

Hopefully at Deepdale with many other Seasiders.

Wow. Not only "not a penny more", but "let's chuck money at our biggest rivals".

Some of you have stopped supporting the club, and started opposing the chairman, by the look of it.

The 'what you doing at 3pm Saturday' thread on 23:08 - Oct 24 with 598 viewsHarryHorse

The 'what you doing at 3pm Saturday' thread on 23:05 - Oct 24 by basilrobbiereborn

Wow. Not only "not a penny more", but "let's chuck money at our biggest rivals".

Some of you have stopped supporting the club, and started opposing the chairman, by the look of it.

The two are inexplicably linked in my mind I'm afraid Robbie.
The 'what you doing at 3pm Saturday' thread on 23:13 - Oct 24 with 585 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

The 'what you doing at 3pm Saturday' thread on 23:08 - Oct 24 by HarryHorse

The two are inexplicably linked in my mind I'm afraid Robbie.

Well, you're the bloke who reckons travelling 35 miles is a bit too much for him Harry. Sounds like an excuse to stay in bed to me, and it wouldn't be the first time - would it?

The 'what you doing at 3pm Saturday' thread on 23:23 - Oct 24 with 576 viewsHarryHorse

The 'what you doing at 3pm Saturday' thread on 23:13 - Oct 24 by basilrobbiereborn

Well, you're the bloke who reckons travelling 35 miles is a bit too much for him Harry. Sounds like an excuse to stay in bed to me, and it wouldn't be the first time - would it?

I've not been attending much for a long time Robbie as you well know but you'd realise I have quite a busy morning lined up if you read my post . No need for excuses , I've explained my pov at length on another thread so I won't repeat it again . I'll get up in time for the Leeds train though :)
The 'what you doing at 3pm Saturday' thread on 23:31 - Oct 24 with 571 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

The 'what you doing at 3pm Saturday' thread on 23:23 - Oct 24 by HarryHorse

I've not been attending much for a long time Robbie as you well know but you'd realise I have quite a busy morning lined up if you read my post . No need for excuses , I've explained my pov at length on another thread so I won't repeat it again . I'll get up in time for the Leeds train though :)

I'll put it in my diary.

The 'what you doing at 3pm Saturday' thread on 23:37 - Oct 24 with 567 viewsHarryHorse

The 'what you doing at 3pm Saturday' thread on 23:31 - Oct 24 by basilrobbiereborn

I'll put it in my diary.

I'll add "Stayinbed Harry" to "Noshow Pete" to your list of epithets
[Post edited 24 Oct 2014 23:40]
The 'what you doing at 3pm Saturday' thread on 23:39 - Oct 24 with 565 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

The 'what you doing at 3pm Saturday' thread on 23:37 - Oct 24 by HarryHorse

I'll add "Stayinbed Harry" to "Noshow Pete" to your list of epithets
[Post edited 24 Oct 2014 23:40]

That made me laugh, I must say. Much more civilised too.

The 'what you doing at 3pm Saturday' thread on 02:44 - Oct 25 with 546 viewsSouthStandSeasider

Already down here, just on way back in from night out, all ready for the match tomorrow and another night out. Wouldn't have it any other way. UTP.
The 'what you doing at 3pm Saturday' thread on 10:38 - Oct 25 with 514 viewsclarkestattoo

Well I won't be in reading - just off for a six mile run, bacon butties, take the dog out, bit of shopping and back to listen to Chissie wax lyrical about the 'Pool

Poll: Do you think Riga will still be in charge next Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024