Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I have correctly predicted the correct scores of last 3 games!! 21:42 - Nov 2 with 579 viewsKOSBowlCut

Blackpool 0 Derby 1
Reading 3 Blackpool 0
Blackpool 0 Ipswich 2

Now here's a bizarre one - Wednesday - Fulham 0 Blackpool 1 - Nile Ranger with the goal (you heard it here first!)

Poll: Would you play Nile Ranger from the start against Reading?

I have correctly predicted the correct scores of last 3 games!! on 21:43 - Nov 2 with 573 viewsBigbrother

Strangely it wouldn't surprise me at all .. we seem to get results in the strangest of places at the most peculiar of times. I actually feel more confident away from home than at home despite what happened at Udders and Reading!

Poll: Who is King Rat in the Oyston Family

I have correctly predicted the correct scores of last 3 games!! on 21:52 - Nov 2 with 565 viewsFast_Fourier_Transfo

I have correctly predicted the correct scores of last 3 games!! on 21:43 - Nov 2 by Bigbrother

Strangely it wouldn't surprise me at all .. we seem to get results in the strangest of places at the most peculiar of times. I actually feel more confident away from home than at home despite what happened at Udders and Reading!

Just put a fiver on at 85/1. I have a feeling you're onto something with this one
I have correctly predicted the correct scores of last 3 games!! on 02:26 - Nov 3 with 540 viewsseasider13

How strange, i am bottom of the prediction league because i always put us down to win, however i just predicted a 0-1 victory but with Miller scoring.

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

I have correctly predicted the correct scores of last 3 games!! on 10:09 - Nov 3 with 520 viewsTHEMISSINGLINK

I predicted 2-0 defeats in all 3 of those ganes, Fulham will win 2-0.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024