Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread 22:54 - Nov 8 with 14719 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 17:36 - Nov 9 with 2005 viewsCWJack

GOMIS!!!! Get in you beauty!!!
The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 17:37 - Nov 9 with 2003 viewsKulusBeatFactory

mmmmmmmmonteroooooo
The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 17:37 - Nov 9 with 2003 viewsepaul

F*cking Hell Gomis you beauty. Jeff has been unreal today

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 17:37 - Nov 9 with 2000 viewsShaky

Just like that.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 17:37 - Nov 9 with 2000 viewsRancid

Holy shit!!!
The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 17:38 - Nov 9 with 1955 viewsdailew

Gomis deserved that. Great work in the build up as well.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 17:39 - Nov 9 with 1938 viewsRancid

Montero is incredible and our new superstar.
The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 17:40 - Nov 9 with 1922 viewsParlay

Amazing!!

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 17:40 - Nov 9 with 1903 viewsepaul

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 17:39 - Nov 9 by Rancid

He;s f*cking mustard!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 17:41 - Nov 9 with 1879 viewsMusical_Swan

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 17:39 - Nov 9 by Rancid

(Touching wooden coffee table) Bartley's been solid today.

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 17:43 - Nov 9 with 1842 viewsMusical_Swan

Leooooonn!

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 17:43 - Nov 9 with 1840 viewsChrisSCFC

Bring Leon on to protect the back 4!
The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 17:43 - Nov 9 with 1820 viewsKulusBeatFactory

Dont sit too deep= press press press
The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 17:43 - Nov 9 with 1815 viewsChrisSCFC

Weyhey!
The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 17:44 - Nov 9 with 1792 viewsShaky

I'm really not sure it is wise to bring on Leon at this stage.

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 17:45 - Nov 9 with 1776 viewsepaul

The legend is on

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 17:46 - Nov 9 with 1734 viewsMusical_Swan

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 17:44 - Nov 9 by Shaky

I'm really not sure it is wise to bring on Leon at this stage.

You would of brought him on earlier?

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 17:47 - Nov 9 with 1731 viewsKulusBeatFactory

fabianski
The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 17:48 - Nov 9 with 1714 viewsepaul

Nice one ref, barrow looks to have something about him

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 17:50 - Nov 9 with 1657 viewsMusical_Swan

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 17:48 - Nov 9 by epaul

Nice one ref, barrow looks to have something about him

Showed good maturity in getting that frre kick. So used to us losing possesion in those circumstances.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2014 17:51]

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 17:51 - Nov 9 with 1606 viewsepaul

f*ck this is nervy

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 17:53 - Nov 9 with 1539 viewsCWJack

4 points from Everton and Arsenal.

Lovely.
The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 17:54 - Nov 9 with 1534 viewsChrisSCFC

GET IN! What a result!
The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 17:54 - Nov 9 with 1511 viewsShaky

Much better performance.

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 17:54 - Nov 9 with 1502 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Official Swansea City v Arsenal Matchday Thread on 15:52 - Nov 9 by ymaohyd

Nights last night, just got up and looked at the team. Sorry can't see anything other than Arsenal win - 4-1 Arsenal, think they'll have us all over the place at the back.

??
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024