Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wettest you've ever been at a game? 15:01 - Nov 25 with 1184 viewswespens

Chesterfield - New Years Day - 2-0 defeat - in the days when KO could stand with fans without being lynched!!

Poll: Would you ever play John Lundstram again?

Wettest you've ever been at a game? on 15:11 - Nov 25 with 1179 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Bristol Rovers at the Mem springs to mind. Brentford away (twice) also. But the OP must be close with his selection.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Wettest you've ever been at a game? on 15:20 - Nov 25 with 1176 viewsTwoPhillips

Wettest you've ever been at a game? on 15:11 - Nov 25 by basilrobbiereborn

Bristol Rovers at the Mem springs to mind. Brentford away (twice) also. But the OP must be close with his selection.

0-5 Brentford away .. that the one you're thinking of BRR?

Poll: That final Premier League Relegation Place

Wettest you've ever been at a game? on 15:27 - Nov 25 with 1173 viewsoneswallow

Wettest you've ever been at a game? on 15:20 - Nov 25 by TwoPhillips

Remember being at the front of the South Paddock and we played Norwich in the League Cup and had stood there for about half an hour getting absolutely drenched and then they called the bloody thing off
Wettest you've ever been at a game? on 15:40 - Nov 25 with 1171 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Wettest you've ever been at a game? on 15:20 - Nov 25 by TwoPhillips

Yep, that is definitely one TP. You don't forget days like that.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Wettest you've ever been at a game? on 15:45 - Nov 25 with 1167 viewsAllezBlackpool

Wettest you've ever been at a game? on 15:40 - Nov 25 by basilrobbiereborn

Was this brentford Curryman????

AVFTT's resident gastronome
Poll: Which Food Items would you like the concourses to sell

Wettest you've ever been at a game? on 15:46 - Nov 25 with 1166 viewsCurryman

Wettest you've ever been at a game? on 15:40 - Nov 25 by basilrobbiereborn

I remember us playing Arsenal in the cup and it was lashing down. Bally was playing for Arsenal and I was soaked before I got into the game.

Brentford and Chesterfield have already been mentioned, both soakers.

Love Blackpool, not the O's
Poll: Whi is responsiblke for our current mess?
Blog: Trust

Wettest you've ever been at a game? on 16:14 - Nov 25 with 1154 viewsHarryHorse

Wettest you've ever been at a game? on 15:46 - Nov 25 by Curryman

I remember us playing Arsenal in the cup and it was lashing down. Bally was playing for Arsenal and I was soaked before I got into the game.

Brentford and Chesterfield have already been mentioned, both soakers.

Bristol Rovers .There were waves crashing into the advertising hoardings.

Brentford was just a shower by comparison
Wettest you've ever been at a game? on 16:36 - Nov 25 with 1138 viewsKhonKaenSeasider

Wettest you've ever been at a game? on 16:14 - Nov 25 by HarryHorse

Bristol Rovers .There were waves crashing into the advertising hoardings.

Brentford was just a shower by comparison

Was in the seats for the Brentford 5-0, no problems....

Bristol Rovers at Twerton it was, 0-1, waves on the pitch and 0-1 down after a minute.....

Sheff Wed (a) last match of the season, lost 2-0 and there were so few Blackpool fans there, only 1 coach from memory, that me and a good friend stood on the home end which was open. it poured. Same night as Blackpool Rugby League sealed promotion to Rugby's Div 1.

Rain....ah yes, I remember it used to be cold.

It will absolutely change the club forever if we go up. It can’t fail to

Login to get fewer ads

Wettest you've ever been at a game? on 19:33 - Nov 25 with 1106 viewscharlie_fabs

Wettest you've ever been at a game? on 16:36 - Nov 25 by KhonKaenSeasider

Was in the seats for the Brentford 5-0, no problems....

Bristol Rovers at Twerton it was, 0-1, waves on the pitch and 0-1 down after a minute.....

Sheff Wed (a) last match of the season, lost 2-0 and there were so few Blackpool fans there, only 1 coach from memory, that me and a good friend stood on the home end which was open. it poured. Same night as Blackpool Rugby League sealed promotion to Rugby's Div 1.

Rain....ah yes, I remember it used to be cold.

Brentford when we won 3-0 for me.
I took that photo of curryman!
Wettest you've ever been at a game? on 19:37 - Nov 25 with 1101 viewsWizaard

Agree it was wet at Saltergate, but we went to a game at Griffin Park, lost heavily, got soaked on what was an open end, drove back to Leeds in a minibus and was still wet when I got back.

Similarly, the Cup replay at Newport County was 120 minutes of downpour on an open side followed by a long trip home soaked through.
Wettest you've ever been at a game? on 20:36 - Nov 25 with 1090 viewsribble

Wettest you've ever been at a game? on 19:37 - Nov 25 by Wizaard

Agree it was wet at Saltergate, but we went to a game at Griffin Park, lost heavily, got soaked on what was an open end, drove back to Leeds in a minibus and was still wet when I got back.

Similarly, the Cup replay at Newport County was 120 minutes of downpour on an open side followed by a long trip home soaked through.

Wisest investment I ever made was paying £5 more to sit in the stand at Brentford.
Wettest you've ever been at a game? on 22:29 - Nov 25 with 1062 viewsterminallytangerine

Wettest you've ever been at a game? on 20:36 - Nov 25 by ribble

Wisest investment I ever made was paying £5 more to sit in the stand at Brentford.

Preston. Hoolahan penalty day. I felt I was in the Ribble, Riibble.
Wettest you've ever been at a game? on 23:32 - Nov 25 with 1048 viewsCurryman

Wettest you've ever been at a game? on 22:29 - Nov 25 by terminallytangerine

Preston. Hoolahan penalty day. I felt I was in the Ribble, Riibble.

I'd forgotten about Preston, I was in the third row from the front, thoroughly soaked and then the Police kettled us outside the ground which made matters even worse. Drove back to Bradford and three of us stood in front of the open fire in the Corn Dolly to try and get dry. Tlak about a steam room.

Love Blackpool, not the O's
Poll: Whi is responsiblke for our current mess?
Blog: Trust

Wettest you've ever been at a game? on 09:21 - Nov 26 with 1032 viewsPoolman

Wettest you've ever been at a game? on 23:32 - Nov 25 by Curryman

I'd forgotten about Preston, I was in the third row from the front, thoroughly soaked and then the Police kettled us outside the ground which made matters even worse. Drove back to Bradford and three of us stood in front of the open fire in the Corn Dolly to try and get dry. Tlak about a steam room.

Wigan Athletic at the old Springfield Park - FA Cup - lost 3-0 and got drenched!!

Poll: What did you do with Fonz?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024