Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What happens in January...... 23:23 - Dec 30 with 1407 viewsspooner

...will surely reveal the owners' long-term plans for the Club.

We won't have to wait until the end of the season to judge those who claim, persistently, that they will make Blackpool competitive.

We are cast adrift at the foot of the table and need to bring in, I would suggest, up to nine players of a high-enough standard to give us any chance of survival.

If those who hold the purse strings really have the best interests of Blackpool Football Club at heart, investment in our squad will be made sooner rather than later (we cannot afford to wait until the last week of the month, as we have in recent years).

I hope, before any New Year holidays are taken, that players have been identified and deals agreed to give us a fighting chance and restore the fans' confidence in our organisation.

Please forget the insults, prevarication, accusations, in-fighting, threats and negativity and let us attract the attention of the media for all the right reasons in 2015.

We were told the money would be put away "for a rainy day".
Take a look outside; It's been monsoon season at the seaside for over a year!!!!!!

What happens in January...... on 00:01 - Dec 31 with 1391 viewsOverWired

Yes, we are cast adrift at the foot of the table and do not now have any chance of staying up.
This now poses a problem. I am a strong critic (to put it mildly) of KO and the lack of investment and the running down of the club but to use the 'rainy day' money in the January window would be a sheer waste but a target list will already have been set up and players identified and deals agreed and on and on it will go with nothing happening again until the last minute when we end up with the cast-offs as before.
We've already attracted the attentions of the media for the wrong reasons during 2014 and there's no reason at the moment for that not to continue into 2015.
That said, who knows what the penny-pinching, conniving, scumbag will do next.
Blackpool 'till I'm sane.
What happens in January...... on 06:43 - Dec 31 with 1372 viewsHarryHorse

What happens in January...... on 00:01 - Dec 31 by OverWired

Yes, we are cast adrift at the foot of the table and do not now have any chance of staying up.
This now poses a problem. I am a strong critic (to put it mildly) of KO and the lack of investment and the running down of the club but to use the 'rainy day' money in the January window would be a sheer waste but a target list will already have been set up and players identified and deals agreed and on and on it will go with nothing happening again until the last minute when we end up with the cast-offs as before.
We've already attracted the attentions of the media for the wrong reasons during 2014 and there's no reason at the moment for that not to continue into 2015.
That said, who knows what the penny-pinching, conniving, scumbag will do next.
Blackpool 'till I'm sane.

There is also the rather fundamental point of whether you actually believe this "rainy day" money exists ....
What happens in January...... on 22:38 - Jan 18 with 1316 viewsWindyMiller

What happens in January...... on 06:43 - Dec 31 by HarryHorse

There is also the rather fundamental point of whether you actually believe this "rainy day" money exists ....

Think it's fair to say two young lads from Sunderland and a couple of loans hardly answers the original question from the end of last year!

Poll: Should Karl Oyston resign or be sacked?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024