Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Routledge sending off 23:59 - Jan 1 with 12845 viewsGowerjack

Sorry,

The ref got it right.

Petulant little kick from WR and the intent is enough for a red card.

Time to move on.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Routledge sending off on 17:10 - Jan 2 with 2638 viewsheadcleaner

Routledge sending off on 17:01 - Jan 2 by Shaky

Routledge is an adept at what used to be called a professional foul. Normally I spot at least 2 or 3 per game; the sly little dig or push in the back, leaving the boot in on a tackle, using his body as a screen, etc.

Cynical attempts to con the ref designed to appear innocent that are nevertheless entirely deliberate. And the regularity with which he does it is bound to attract retribution. I know I would.

You are obviously inept at this WUm lark because you said Wayne Routledge and tackle in the same sentence. ha ha ha quick he might be but a tackle is something he has never ever done along with header.
Routledge sending off on 17:20 - Jan 2 with 2596 viewssomersetsimon

From Graham Poll's Daily Mail article:

"Taylor did show his red card later but he was wrong. Karl Henry went through Routledge with an overly physical challenge which did merit a dismissal and Routledge reacted by confronting his opponent.
Quite how Henry ended up with a yellow card and Routledge a red defies all natural justice and hopefully the FA will rectify on appeal. No wonder Swansea manager Garry Monk feels aggrieved at refereeing decisions.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2894249/Mike-Jones-responsible
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook"
Routledge sending off on 17:36 - Jan 2 with 2556 viewsOldjack

i got a gut feeling it's a ban coming up, one camera angle it looks worse that it was, on another angle it's nothing, he didn't even touch him ,i wonder which one they'll choose

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Routledge sending off on 18:19 - Jan 2 with 2477 viewsRBlock

Routledge sending off on 00:29 - Jan 2 by JackFish

In about the fifth minute Siggy turned one of their players on the edge of the box who then rugby tackled him before he could run into the area and get a cross away, you couldn't get a more blatant yellow card but because it's in the first ten minutes it gets ignored. Second half he had the book out straight away.

From a QPR fan I saw that as well, Barton got done and than just fell into him. I think the ref was poor for both teams, linos got a few offsides wrong and one point where Fer was booked for diving at the end after being fouled was just silly BUT the big calls undoubtedly went in our favour. Green was very lucky. At the game from where I was sat it looked like Routledge hit him but after watching the replies it's clear as day it was a little nudge on the floor. Stupid and petulant but a very harsh red, maybe borderline but Henry definitely should have gone.
Routledge sending off on 18:22 - Jan 2 with 2467 viewsRBlock

Some of the stick for the earlier challenge is a bit much though. His foot was high but there was no malice in it, just going for the ball. Routledge being the midget he is made it seem a lot higher but a "karate kick"? Not having that.
Routledge sending off on 18:22 - Jan 2 with 2477 viewsItchySphincter

Routledge sending off on 17:01 - Jan 2 by Shaky

Routledge is an adept at what used to be called a professional foul. Normally I spot at least 2 or 3 per game; the sly little dig or push in the back, leaving the boot in on a tackle, using his body as a screen, etc.

Cynical attempts to con the ref designed to appear innocent that are nevertheless entirely deliberate. And the regularity with which he does it is bound to attract retribution. I know I would.

FFS go to bed you plonker.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Routledge sending off on 18:28 - Jan 2 with 2445 viewsShaky

Routledge sending off on 18:22 - Jan 2 by ItchySphincter

FFS go to bed you plonker.

You make a strong case and I will have to weigh your arguments very carefully.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Routledge sending off on 18:33 - Jan 2 with 2444 viewsblaine_scfc

Just managed to catch the highlights for the first time, watching these referee decisions week after week is sending my blood pressure through the roof. Karl Henry tried decapitating Routs literally five seconds before he goes clattering into him again ... If both of them challenges are classed as a yellow and routs reaction a red then the d*ckheads from the FA need to have a sit around the table and get this sh*t sorted out.

I'm not even going into Rob Green, unbelievable.
Login to get fewer ads

Routledge sending off on 18:44 - Jan 2 with 2399 viewsCatullus

Was it a nudge or a kick? Was it similar to Eden Hazards kick on our ballboy?

I don't think it deserved red but to a dipsh!t referee like Taylor it's probably gone down as retaliation.
He's the worst ref in any league. When you count up all the wrong (not just bad, but plainly wrong) then it starts to look like refs are targetting us. Is that paranoia? Because so many times we have been ripped off that it's incredible.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Routledge sending off on 18:48 - Jan 2 with 2371 viewsblaine_scfc

Routledge sending off on 18:44 - Jan 2 by Catullus

Was it a nudge or a kick? Was it similar to Eden Hazards kick on our ballboy?

I don't think it deserved red but to a dipsh!t referee like Taylor it's probably gone down as retaliation.
He's the worst ref in any league. When you count up all the wrong (not just bad, but plainly wrong) then it starts to look like refs are targetting us. Is that paranoia? Because so many times we have been ripped off that it's incredible.

Nowhere near as bad as Hazards, and that's saying something. It was a nudge at the very most.
Routledge sending off on 19:26 - Jan 2 with 2287 viewsShonky

Errrrr

Its just a ride...

Routledge sending off on 19:31 - Jan 2 with 2261 views1973scott

Gary Cahill fortunate to escape a red card after kicking and stamping on Harry Kane during Chelsea's 5-3 defeat

The system is joke!
Routledge sending off on 20:29 - Jan 2 with 2137 viewscanhecatchit

egg white and the yellow stuff all over Gowerjaccks face

Swansea City, my one and only love , oh and then there's the Wife

Routledge sending off on 20:51 - Jan 2 with 2057 viewsFlashberryjack

Routledge sending off on 20:29 - Jan 2 by canhecatchit

egg white and the yellow stuff all over Gowerjaccks face

Not one of Gowers best threads is it ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Routledge sending off on 20:54 - Jan 2 with 2043 viewsmidswan

ditto Shaky...a dirty player ? Righto....
Routledge sending off on 21:03 - Jan 2 with 2009 viewsFlashberryjack

Routledge sending off on 20:54 - Jan 2 by midswan

ditto Shaky...a dirty player ? Righto....

Yeah! that one of Shaky's was a bit naughty too.

Hello

Routledge sending off on 21:15 - Jan 2 with 1964 viewsmonmouth

Gowerjack is a good poster, and Routs opened himself up to referee twa*tishnes with that movement of his foot.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Routledge sending off on 21:24 - Jan 2 with 1936 viewsFlashberryjack

Routledge sending off on 21:15 - Jan 2 by monmouth

Gowerjack is a good poster, and Routs opened himself up to referee twa*tishnes with that movement of his foot.

Who said he wasn't ?

Hello

Routledge sending off on 21:26 - Jan 2 with 1924 viewsmonmouth

Routledge sending off on 21:24 - Jan 2 by Flashberryjack

Who said he wasn't ?

Who said anyone said he wasn't?

Aye fair point :)

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Routledge sending off on 22:36 - Jan 2 with 1843 viewsPrivate_Partz

This is spot on. I did not agree with GJ but I could certainly see the decision being upheld due to the slight movement of the foot
Fair play to him for offering his opinion from the outset and thank heaven the laws have been interpreted with common sense this time.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Routledge sending off on 08:05 - Jan 3 with 1724 viewsShaky

Routledge sending off on 21:03 - Jan 2 by Flashberryjack

Yeah! that one of Shaky's was a bit naughty too.

Naughty?

I can only be held responsible for what my eyes see, and I specifically said I didn't see this particular incident.

On the other hand I have already on occasion mentioned in match threads when my experienced footballing eye has spotted Routledge committing professional fouls, but I shall now endeavour to do so consistently for the benefit of the many not so amply endowed. Can't say fairer than that, can you dailew?

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Routledge sending off on 08:59 - Jan 3 with 1690 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The Argument is ended. The Referee did not see anything wrong and the Assistant Referee needs a visit to Specsavers as clearly what he thought he saw did not happen. No Retrospective action against Rob Green though funny that.

Wayne Routledge: Swansea City midfielder has red card overturned

Swansea City midfielder Wayne Routledge has won his appeal against a red card he received in the 1-1 draw at Queens Park Rangers on New Year's Day.
The 29-year-old was dismissed four minutes from time for his reaction to a challenge by Karl Henry that went unpunished by referee Anthony Taylor.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Routledge sending off on 21:42 - Jan 4 with 1575 viewsC_jack

It was a stupid thing to do. Why give the ref an opportunity to be a t**t?
[Post edited 4 Jan 2015 21:44]

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Routledge sending off on 21:47 - Jan 4 with 1547 viewsQuakerJack

Routledge sending off on 21:42 - Jan 4 by C_jack

It was a stupid thing to do. Why give the ref an opportunity to be a t**t?
[Post edited 4 Jan 2015 21:44]

It's been rescinded so the ref was in the wrong...

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Routledge sending off on 22:33 - Jan 4 with 1483 viewsUxbridge

He is indeed, and they're a dying breed. He's still wrong on this one though.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024