Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Own up, who's watching the big game at legoland tonight.... 17:26 - Jan 2 with 17772 viewsdgt73

I am.................

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Own up, who's watching the big game at legoland tonight.... on 17:29 - Jan 2 with 3883 viewslifelong

Me too, I think it could be quite entertaining.
Own up, who's watching the big game at legoland tonight.... on 17:32 - Jan 2 with 3865 viewsOldjack

Aye ,C'mon the U's

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Own up, who's watching the big game at legoland tonight.... on 17:33 - Jan 2 with 3865 viewsdgt73

Own up, who's watching the big game at legoland tonight.... on 17:29 - Jan 2 by lifelong

Me too, I think it could be quite entertaining.

All those empty seats tho......

Own up, who's watching the big game at legoland tonight.... on 17:40 - Jan 2 with 3832 viewslonglostjack

Colchester should play in their home strip

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Own up, who's watching the big game at legoland tonight.... on 17:54 - Jan 2 with 3726 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

is it the FA CUP?

what side is it on ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Own up, who's watching the big game at legoland tonight.... on 17:56 - Jan 2 with 3740 viewsmonmouth

Why would anyone watch that sh1t...and I do mean anyone. The retarded bunch that normally infest the lego can't be arsed, though they will win (not even the phenomenon that is Noddy 4-4-fu*king-2 can feck this up at home...Colchester are garbage).

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Own up, who's watching the big game at legoland tonight.... on 17:56 - Jan 2 with 3733 viewsOldjack

Own up, who's watching the big game at legoland tonight.... on 17:54 - Jan 2 by oh_tommy_tommy

is it the FA CUP?

what side is it on ?

yes BBC 2 WALES 7.30

that 730 is the attendance

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Own up, who's watching the big game at legoland tonight.... on 17:57 - Jan 2 with 3728 viewslonglostjack

Own up, who's watching the big game at legoland tonight.... on 17:56 - Jan 2 by monmouth

Why would anyone watch that sh1t...and I do mean anyone. The retarded bunch that normally infest the lego can't be arsed, though they will win (not even the phenomenon that is Noddy 4-4-fu*king-2 can feck this up at home...Colchester are garbage).

Pessimist

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

Own up, who's watching the big game at legoland tonight.... on 17:58 - Jan 2 with 3698 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Own up, who's watching the big game at legoland tonight.... on 17:56 - Jan 2 by Oldjack

yes BBC 2 WALES 7.30

I hope they win so we can have them next round

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Own up, who's watching the big game at legoland tonight.... on 18:00 - Jan 2 with 3709 viewsRancid

I've bet on them to win at decent odds of 4/7 I thought.I wouldn't watch the game but happily take the money and if they do lose then I can enjoy that as well.Win Win!!
Own up, who's watching the big game at legoland tonight.... on 19:15 - Jan 2 with 3530 viewscsf

As a Wycombe fan with a swans season ticket this game is bad vs worse!
Own up, who's watching the big game at legoland tonight.... on 19:16 - Jan 2 with 3523 viewsBloodyhills

I might watch it. There's a chance of some Schadenfreude to be had.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Own up, who's watching the big game at legoland tonight.... on 19:24 - Jan 2 with 3484 views1973scott

Yeah im a blooooobird haha
Own up, who's watching the big game at legoland tonight.... on 19:24 - Jan 2 with 3484 viewsRancid

They're into 4/6 now.The bookies must think Colchesters huge following support of 41 will make it feel like a home game for them.
Own up, who's watching the big game at legoland tonight.... on 19:30 - Jan 2 with 3458 viewsdickythorpe

Own up, who's watching the big game at legoland tonight.... on 17:56 - Jan 2 by Oldjack

yes BBC 2 WALES 7.30

Own up, who's watching the big game at legoland tonight.... on 19:34 - Jan 2 with 3436 viewsorion3016

It could be just a few men & dogs in the crowd

Omg look at the crowd!!!!

Faaking brilliant- what a shambles!!

Be over there now after

Own up, who's watching the big game at legoland tonight.... on 19:38 - Jan 2 with 3404 viewsdgt73

Own up, who's watching the big game at legoland tonight.... on 19:34 - Jan 2 by orion3016

It could be just a few men & dogs in the crowd

Omg look at the crowd!!!!

Faaking brilliant- what a shambles!!

Crowd ???????! What fooking crowd. bbc Wales must be gutted.

Own up, who's watching the big game at legoland tonight.... on 19:39 - Jan 2 with 3383 viewskopperburgjack

They're here, they're there, they're every fukin where empty seats

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

Own up, who's watching the big game at legoland tonight.... on 19:41 - Jan 2 with 3358 viewslifelong

Own up, who's watching the big game at legoland tonight.... on 19:38 - Jan 2 by dgt73

Crowd ???????! What fooking crowd. bbc Wales must be gutted.

Never mind, they've got a great history in this competition, they won it 88 years ago.
Own up, who's watching the big game at legoland tonight.... on 19:43 - Jan 2 with 3345 viewsmonmouth

I succumbed out of morbid ghoulishness. Jesus. Some screenshots would be amusing. there is no one there.

Slade: "I've made one or two changes...six"

And there is absolutely nothing in Jay Haemorrhoids head at all is there?

Oh and now Ratcliffe....the comedy gets worse

Own up, who's watching the big game at legoland tonight.... on 19:43 - Jan 2 with 3344 viewsdgt73

PMSL.

Own up, who's watching the big game at legoland tonight.... on 19:45 - Jan 2 with 3300 viewsBloodyhills

Can see a few hundred people in the stand.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Own up, who's watching the big game at legoland tonight.... on 19:45 - Jan 2 with 3296 viewsdickythorpe

Under 21's game judging by the crowd?
Own up, who's watching the big game at legoland tonight.... on 19:45 - Jan 2 with 3295 viewsorion3016

In my 30+ years of supporting swansea & knowing lots of cardiff fans - this is the ultimate humiliation

We are looking ahead to probably our 5th season in the best league in the world and they are being laughed at all around the world and thier fans have thrown the towel

Priceless

Be over there now after

Own up, who's watching the big game at legoland tonight.... on 19:45 - Jan 2 with 3281 viewsmonmouth

I'd forgotten they had red shorts now. they voted against that didn't they? I love Vince Tan.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024