Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Offside! 21:46 - Jan 3 with 2044 viewslove_the_dale

For "And it's up to Francis Offside", read "And it's up to Done Offside". Are they father and son or what?

Why does Mattie persist on standing yards offside every time the opposition clear the ball? Is it because he is exhausted from all the effort he puts in? Is it in order to keep their defence from playing a high line? Is it on the instructions of the manager? I really don't understand it or like it. The number of times he is (correctly) given offside is sooo frustrating.
Offside! on 21:47 - Jan 3 with 2022 viewsRotherhamDale

I think he's doing alright actually.

Possession with progression.

Offside! on 22:10 - Jan 3 with 1937 viewslove_the_dale

Offside! on 21:47 - Jan 3 by RotherhamDale

I think he's doing alright actually.

He's doing brilliantly - apart from this aspect of his play, IMHO. (The 'Like' was a misclick :) )
Offside! on 22:14 - Jan 3 with 1891 viewsboromat

Yes he's been caught offside quite a lot but the amount of times those decisions have been incorrect makes it look worse than it is. I have some sympathy for the officials he plays right on the line and is rapid off the mark. The way he plays he only needs to get in once or twice and that can be enough to win us a game!

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Offside! on 22:16 - Jan 3 with 1874 viewsRotherhamDale

Offside! on 22:10 - Jan 3 by love_the_dale

He's doing brilliantly - apart from this aspect of his play, IMHO. (The 'Like' was a misclick :) )

It can be frustrating, I must admit. But when he's constantly running in behind it will undoubtedly happen.

Possession with progression.

Offside! on 22:20 - Jan 3 with 1840 viewsBingoballs

Henderson does the same, must be a club forward thing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024