Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ched Evans (again) 10:46 - Jan 4 with 3222 viewsBrighouseDale

In talks with a League One club. Please FGs, don't let it be us.

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

Ched Evans (again) on 10:46 - Jan 4 with 3217 viewsBrighouseDale

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/30671692

Ched Evans (again) on 10:53 - Jan 4 with 3155 viewsDaley_Lama

Oldham (according to The Sun - to be announced tomorrow)
[Post edited 4 Jan 2015 10:56]

Poll: DF in or out

Ched Evans (again) on 10:55 - Jan 4 with 3127 viewsBrighouseDale

Ched Evans (again) on 10:53 - Jan 4 by Daley_Lama

Oldham (according to The Sun - to be announced tomorrow)
[Post edited 4 Jan 2015 10:56]

Fingers crossed...

Ched Evans (again) on 10:55 - Jan 4 with 3127 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

We're not a League One side according to Hilly so unlikely it's us!
Ched Evans (again) on 10:58 - Jan 4 with 3101 viewsdalefan

Could be Notts Cheaty, they have previous
Ched Evans (again) on 10:59 - Jan 4 with 3088 views_dezzy

Rumours of it being Barnsley .

KHBA

Ched Evans (again) on 11:33 - Jan 4 with 2944 viewsPotterDale

Ched Evans (again) on 10:58 - Jan 4 by dalefan

Could be Notts Cheaty, they have previous

As do Oldham, they had the murderer before Notts County, and Port Vale had him after.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2015 11:37]
Ched Evans (again) on 11:41 - Jan 4 with 2891 viewsmacro

Ched Evans (again) on 10:59 - Jan 4 by _dezzy

Rumours of it being Barnsley .

Whitey has said he'll stop going if Barnsley sign evans
Login to get fewer ads

Ched Evans (again) on 11:42 - Jan 4 with 2877 viewsheywooddale

Ched Evans (again) on 11:33 - Jan 4 by PotterDale

As do Oldham, they had the murderer before Notts County, and Port Vale had him after.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2015 11:37]

If Oldham sign him I'd imagine their sale pitch to potential signings goes something like this:.

"Have you been convicted of rape or murder? Do kick puppies and Kittens in the face? Do you tell small children Santa doesn't exist? Can you score a goal?........Yes! Then we here at Oldham Athletic couldn't care less!"
Ched Evans (again) on 11:44 - Jan 4 with 2855 viewsR17ALE

It could be bury as they're a League 1 club currently having to play League 2 fixtures - unfairly in my view.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Ched Evans (again) on 11:50 - Jan 4 with 2818 viewsDale_Mike

DailyStar going with Port Vale

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/418353/Convicted-rapist-Ched-Evans-Por
Ched Evans (again) on 12:16 - Jan 4 with 2734 viewsRicardo

Sky reporter (live) just let slip that it is Oldham - corrected himself to say unnamed League 1 club.

So - Oldham again
Ched Evans (again) on 12:22 - Jan 4 with 2701 viewsbennersdale

Ched Evans (again) on 12:16 - Jan 4 by Ricardo

Sky reporter (live) just let slip that it is Oldham - corrected himself to say unnamed League 1 club.

So - Oldham again

They suit each other, horrible club and fans.

Hasta el valle abajo de la cerveza

Ched Evans (again) on 12:23 - Jan 4 with 2695 viewsnordenblue

On a similar theme of convicted players, how on earth is Courtney Meppen Walter or however its spelt currently plying his trade at Carlisle without any degree of opposition from fans all over?
Ched Evans (again) on 12:33 - Jan 4 with 2641 viewsmacro

Sun saying Oldham
Ched Evans (again) on 12:56 - Jan 4 with 2539 viewsjav14

Its Oldham according to the BBC.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30671692
Ched Evans (again) on 15:20 - Jan 4 with 2325 viewsaleanddale

Disgrace from oldham.

Football should have united rather than chase 3 points.

Something's are way more important!
Ched Evans (again) on 16:55 - Jan 4 with 2237 viewsRicardo

I am no longer going to Oldham game - and it is closer to home than Spotland
Ched Evans (again) on 19:24 - Jan 4 with 2115 viewswimborne_dale

You're all so sure he's guilty.
Even if he is, he's served his time. "Let him who is without sin cast the first stone."

Edgar Allan's Crow

Ched Evans (again) on 19:28 - Jan 4 with 2096 views442Dale

Ched Evans (again) on 19:24 - Jan 4 by wimborne_dale

Even if he is, he's served his time. "Let him who is without sin cast the first stone."

But again, from the Oldham forum, this is so true:

"It is wrong that a fan should have to consider the moral question of whether to go to watch their football club play at the weekend.

Whether or not you believe it's right to sign him, whether or not you've got no faith in the court's verdict, the club and it's own fans who defend the decision shouldn't put any fan in that position.

The club as a whole and as a community must reject him on them grounds. The economic impact is irrelevant. The fact that we are putting some of the club's most passionate fans in a position where they feel they can't support their own club any more is deplorable.

It's at times like these that you wish that football was less business like and more social so that it would think of the impact it makes on its own supporters."

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Ched Evans (again) on 19:52 - Jan 4 with 2056 views1mark1

Ched Evans (again) on 19:24 - Jan 4 by wimborne_dale

Well 12 of our peers when presented with evidence from both prosecution and defence witnesses and statements found him guilty. Very difficult to find someone guilty without being absolutely sure, as the system makes it very clear that to find someone guilty you have to be almost 100% convinced of guilt.

As he served his sentence? Well no he hasn't , he is out on license , which means he is still serving part of his sentence, just not in prison anymore. As for the first stone religious rubbish, I for one can say I have never had sex with anyone without their consent.

Like I have said previously. IF a review can CLEARLY show it was a wrongful conviction, in the first place, I will take back the following,

that Evens is a rapist bastard who is absolute scum for not having the decency to apologise to the woman he raped.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Ched Evans (again) on 19:59 - Jan 4 with 2026 viewsnordenblue

Ched Evans (again) on 19:52 - Jan 4 by 1mark1

Well 12 of our peers when presented with evidence from both prosecution and defence witnesses and statements found him guilty. Very difficult to find someone guilty without being absolutely sure, as the system makes it very clear that to find someone guilty you have to be almost 100% convinced of guilt.

As he served his sentence? Well no he hasn't , he is out on license , which means he is still serving part of his sentence, just not in prison anymore. As for the first stone religious rubbish, I for one can say I have never had sex with anyone without their consent.

Like I have said previously. IF a review can CLEARLY show it was a wrongful conviction, in the first place, I will take back the following,

that Evens is a rapist bastard who is absolute scum for not having the decency to apologise to the woman he raped.

And the judicial sytem in this country guarentees a 100% correct decision over decades you'd suggest? The whole point he's granted an appeal indicates the case isn't as water tight as some would like you to believe
Ched Evans (again) on 20:22 - Jan 4 with 1983 views1mark1

Ched Evans (again) on 19:59 - Jan 4 by nordenblue

And the judicial sytem in this country guarentees a 100% correct decision over decades you'd suggest? The whole point he's granted an appeal indicates the case isn't as water tight as some would like you to believe

No it does not, but in many cases of wrongful convictions, it has been found that there as been fabricated evidence etc. I don't know if anyone can have their conviction looked at, whether or not it costs money to do so, what criteria there is to review a conviction. He should have waited his review before resuming his career in my opinion.

Like I have said, if he is found to have been wrongly convicted, I will take back what I have said about him, and say he should be back playing football.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024