Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
O'Hara Staying and 2 new signings.... 14:12 - Jan 8 with 1895 viewsAllezBlackpool

William Watt
‏@WillWatt
Lee Clark has revealed two players are currently undergoing medicals as we speak.

William Watt @WillWatt · 10m 10 minutes ago
Jamie O'Hara is set to agree terms to stay at Blackpool until the end of the season.

AVFTT's resident gastronome
Poll: Which Food Items would you like the concourses to sell

O'Hara Staying and 2 new signings.... on 14:16 - Jan 8 with 1620 viewsTwoPhillips

Good news for those of us who'll be attending the game!!

Poll: That final Premier League Relegation Place

O'Hara Staying and 2 new signings.... on 14:18 - Jan 8 with 1617 viewsWizaard

Believe one is a centre half on loan from Tottenham.

Good news about O'Hara if he does sign. Think he's made a real difference to the quality of our midfield.
O'Hara Staying and 2 new signings.... on 14:41 - Jan 8 with 1595 viewsmoney_money_money

O'Hara Staying and 2 new signings.... on 14:18 - Jan 8 by Wizaard

Believe one is a centre half on loan from Tottenham.

Good news about O'Hara if he does sign. Think he's made a real difference to the quality of our midfield.

The centre half has also been on loan at Birmingham and last played in the 8-1 thrashing by Bournemouth. but it sounds better if you just say "on loan from spurs"
[Post edited 8 Jan 2015 17:38]
O'Hara Staying and 2 new signings.... on 14:43 - Jan 8 with 1591 viewsAllezBlackpool

O'Hara Staying and 2 new signings.... on 14:41 - Jan 8 by money_money_money

The centre half has also been on loan at Birmingham and last played in the 8-1 thrashing by Bournemouth. but it sounds better if you just say "on loan from spurs"

William Watt
‏@WillWatt
The two players having medicals at the moment will sign on 18-month contracts. Unheard of at Blackpool.

O'Hara Staying and 2 new signings.... on 15:04 - Jan 8 with 1567 viewsAllezBlackpool

O'Hara Staying and 2 new signings.... on 14:43 - Jan 8 by AllezBlackpool

William Watt
‏@WillWatt
The two players having medicals at the moment will sign on 18-month contracts. Unheard of at Blackpool.

Wizz.....not loans then

O'Hara Staying and 2 new signings.... on 15:31 - Jan 8 with 1542 viewsWizaard

O'Hara Staying and 2 new signings.... on 15:04 - Jan 8 by AllezBlackpool

Wizz.....not loans then

18 month contracts?

Financial madness. Do they want us to go bust?

O'Hara Staying and 2 new signings.... on 16:24 - Jan 8 with 1509 viewsscratchingshed

O'Hara Staying and 2 new signings.... on 15:31 - Jan 8 by Wizaard

18 month contracts?

Financial madness. Do they want us to go bust?

They could be Messi and Ronaldo for me but it still won't change a thing.

Were still going down and the club is still run by an idiot.
O'Hara Staying and 2 new signings.... on 16:27 - Jan 8 with 1502 viewsWizaard

O'Hara Staying and 2 new signings.... on 16:24 - Jan 8 by scratchingshed

They could be Messi and Ronaldo for me but it still won't change a thing.

Were still going down and the club is still run by an idiot.

Two young lads from Sunderland. Both 20 and defenders.

Connor Oliver and David Ferguson, I believe.
Login to get fewer ads

O'Hara Staying and 2 new signings.... on 16:38 - Jan 8 with 1492 viewsSince1967

Grant Hall has signed from Spurs on loan until the end of the season. I assume we can expect two more?
O'Hara Staying and 2 new signings.... on 17:24 - Jan 8 with 1442 viewsdaveysue

"Undergoing medicals"? Undergoing psychiatric testing for sanity would be more accurate. Why on earth anyone would want to play for us under the present owners and management christ knows!
O'Hara Staying and 2 new signings.... on 17:34 - Jan 8 with 1418 viewsscratchingshed

O'Hara Staying and 2 new signings.... on 17:24 - Jan 8 by daveysue

"Undergoing medicals"? Undergoing psychiatric testing for sanity would be more accurate. Why on earth anyone would want to play for us under the present owners and management christ knows!

One been at Hatlepool on loan where he's played just 3 games FFS in 2014 and the other has been at Boston United on loan.

Dear God it just gets worse, whats the betting Lee Clark has been chasing them all season?

Well done koko a man to his word at least you are backing him like you said you would but I think the manager thought you mentioned financial backing.
O'Hara Staying and 2 new signings.... on 17:46 - Jan 8 with 1375 viewsmoney_money_money

O'Hara Staying and 2 new signings.... on 17:34 - Jan 8 by scratchingshed

One been at Hatlepool on loan where he's played just 3 games FFS in 2014 and the other has been at Boston United on loan.

Dear God it just gets worse, whats the betting Lee Clark has been chasing them all season?

Well done koko a man to his word at least you are backing him like you said you would but I think the manager thought you mentioned financial backing.

Wow ,seriously backing the manager, could this be the best transfer window ever?
O'Hara Staying and 2 new signings.... on 17:49 - Jan 8 with 1363 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

O'Hara Staying and 2 new signings.... on 17:24 - Jan 8 by daveysue

If no-one came in you'd no doubt be moaning about that as well. The manager can't do right for doing wrong, it seems, and obviously some people won't give these players any benefit of the doubt.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

O'Hara Staying and 2 new signings.... on 17:54 - Jan 8 with 1352 viewsmoney_money_money

O'Hara Staying and 2 new signings.... on 17:49 - Jan 8 by basilrobbiereborn

If no-one came in you'd no doubt be moaning about that as well. The manager can't do right for doing wrong, it seems, and obviously some people won't give these players any benefit of the doubt.

Here we go, give them a chance, wait till the end of the window, judge me at the end of the season, lets see who we get in the summer etc etc that's how it works isn't it?
bollux!
O'Hara Staying and 2 new signings.... on 17:54 - Jan 8 with 1352 viewsstraightatthewall

I had Robbie saying 'give them the benefit of the doubt' in Transfer Window 'I-Spy' but sadly it scores the same as a vowel in Scrabble.

Remember what Leeds fans said about Crainey.

We got Bogdanovic, Oyston got very rich

O'Hara Staying and 2 new signings.... on 17:57 - Jan 8 with 1344 viewsTang67

I think people are just weary and cynical when it comes to anything KO is involved in
Hope these signings prove to be good and I for one don't blame LC he really has his work cut out with our "situation"

Poster formerly known as bisphamtang

O'Hara Staying and 2 new signings.... on 18:05 - Jan 8 with 1323 viewsWizaard

O'Hara Staying and 2 new signings.... on 17:57 - Jan 8 by Tang67

I think people are just weary and cynical when it comes to anything KO is involved in
Hope these signings prove to be good and I for one don't blame LC he really has his work cut out with our "situation"

The usual double standards at work. I thought the same when Ebanks-Blake signed for the Nobbers. Someone out of contract who hasn't played all season, but apparently that's a good signing. If he'd signed for us he'd be a fat past it knacker.

Also heard that Jermaine Easter is another in talks.
O'Hara Staying and 2 new signings.... on 18:10 - Jan 8 with 1315 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

O'Hara Staying and 2 new signings.... on 18:05 - Jan 8 by Wizaard

The usual double standards at work. I thought the same when Ebanks-Blake signed for the Nobbers. Someone out of contract who hasn't played all season, but apparently that's a good signing. If he'd signed for us he'd be a fat past it knacker.

Also heard that Jermaine Easter is another in talks.

I stand by what I said. We clearly have to bring people in, and these players join the club because they want/need to make a living ; not to make some grand statement about the Oyston family.

Some people are so twisted up inside by the ownership issue that they've almost forgotten what being fair-minded is like.

O'Hara Staying and 2 new signings.... on 18:47 - Jan 8 with 1281 viewsMephistopheles

O'Hara Staying and 2 new signings.... on 18:10 - Jan 8 by basilrobbiereborn

I stand by what I said. We clearly have to bring people in, and these players join the club because they want/need to make a living ; not to make some grand statement about the Oyston family.

Some people are so twisted up inside by the ownership issue that they've almost forgotten what being fair-minded is like.

God some people just can't resist mentioning the Oyston name
O'Hara Staying and 2 new signings.... on 19:08 - Jan 8 with 1249 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

O'Hara Staying and 2 new signings.... on 18:47 - Jan 8 by Mephistopheles

God some people just can't resist mentioning the Oyston name

Very droll.

O'Hara Staying and 2 new signings.... on 19:17 - Jan 8 with 1235 viewsjanegallagher

Good, our best player

We’ve got Simon Sadler

O'Hara Staying and 2 new signings.... on 21:08 - Jan 8 with 1122 viewsTang67

O'Hara Staying and 2 new signings.... on 19:17 - Jan 8 by janegallagher

Good, our best player

Robbie it appears there can be little other conversation-they have completely stunk the place out
Like a shxt in a hot lift you could try and talk about the weather or the economy but your nostrils would still twitch and you may talk about other things but your mind would always be on the rank smell
One solution move the txrd and wash the place out

At least we could start to talk footy again

Can you imagine a point in the future where we can speak about football whilst KO is the chairman

And yes i am getting sick of it

Poster formerly known as bisphamtang

O'Hara Staying and 2 new signings.... on 21:17 - Jan 8 with 1111 views1953Original

O'Hara Staying and 2 new signings.... on 16:27 - Jan 8 by Wizaard

Connor Oliver and David Ferguson, I believe.

Connor Oliver and David Ferguson, I believe.[/i}

Anyone who looks at our goals for record will know that our goals against column shouldn't be of too much concern because in most games if we'd have scored at least one (or one more) goal then we would have got something. As it is not scoring more than one goal at home the whole of 2014 shows where the problem is.

Poll: League One Play Off Winners?

O'Hara Staying and 2 new signings.... on 09:26 - Jan 9 with 1021 viewsscratchingshed

O'Hara Staying and 2 new signings.... on 21:17 - Jan 8 by 1953Original

Connor Oliver and David Ferguson, I believe.[/i}

Anyone who looks at our goals for record will know that our goals against column shouldn't be of too much concern because in most games if we'd have scored at least one (or one more) goal then we would have got something. As it is not scoring more than one goal at home the whole of 2014 shows where the problem is.

Wiz on another thread you berated me for saying we can afford to bring in players on good money as we can afford to pay good wages, how then can you defend bringing in 2 young lads one who has no experience at all in league football the other 3 appearances for Hartlepool neither of them have any experience at all anywhere near championship football were rock bottom of the league adrift by some 10 points.

Just why then did we not go for some experienced players and actually pay for them?
O'Hara Staying and 2 new signings.... on 10:50 - Jan 9 with 989 viewsWizaard

O'Hara Staying and 2 new signings.... on 09:26 - Jan 9 by scratchingshed

Wiz on another thread you berated me for saying we can afford to bring in players on good money as we can afford to pay good wages, how then can you defend bringing in 2 young lads one who has no experience at all in league football the other 3 appearances for Hartlepool neither of them have any experience at all anywhere near championship football were rock bottom of the league adrift by some 10 points.

Just why then did we not go for some experienced players and actually pay for them?

Where have I defended it? All I've pointed out is that they've come in. For what it's worth, I don't think they'll be anywhere near the team for a while, especiallyi now Darren O'Dea has signed to the end of the season.

We've been saying for years that we should invest in youth and bring them through. We sign two players to do exactly that and it's wrong?

We also berate the club for signing old has beens looking for a final payout yet you recommend we sign 'experienced' players. Make your mind up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024