Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ricardo Fuller? 17:55 - Jan 11 with 1140 viewsOsbourne

Who was at the match yesterday? I was there in the West Stand. I thought that Ricardo took a long time coming off but I was totally unaware of what was going on. Did anybody see anything?

Ian Holloway has said, he will "deal with" Ricardo Fuller after the striker gestured to Millwall fans during Saturday's defeat at Blackpool. Fuller was booed after missing a chance and appeared to respond by sticking up 2 fingers at the away end.

Lets face it, Millwall were playing a 4-2-3-1 formation yesterday with Ricardo as the loan frontman. He can play that role, many can't.
As Pool fans, we are all aware of what Fuller can do. He can get goals! I walked away from Bloomfield Road last night with a smile on my face. Fuller was replaced by Stefan Maierhofer on 59 minutes. Maierhofer then had chance after chance and he proceeded to not only miss them, but to miss them with style! If Holloway had maintained with Fuller would we have still won? I wonder.

I saw nothing of Fuller's antics yesterday. I always liked him and still do!
Ricardo Fuller? on 18:09 - Jan 11 with 1122 viewsTejas

6 months ago I would have laughed at the prospect at getting Fuller back. Today I would jump at the chance!
Ricardo Fuller? on 18:31 - Jan 11 with 1110 viewsmoney_money_money

Ricardo Fuller? on 18:09 - Jan 11 by Tejas

6 months ago I would have laughed at the prospect at getting Fuller back. Today I would jump at the chance!

I agree with you this time Osbourne , had Fuller stayed on he would surely have put a couple of those chances away , I thought it was a 2 -fingered gesture but some say not.
anyway luckily for us , his replacement couldn't hit a barn door.
Ricardo Fuller? on 23:23 - Jan 11 with 992 viewsVoiceofReason

He's far too good for that team. And that crowd, come to think of it.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024