Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OT : Cricket World Cup 09:14 - Jan 29 with 9635 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Not long to wait for this now. Looking at the format you would think we would be strong enough to get through the group stage (although Bangladesh would be a bit of a worry), but I can't really see us getting much further than the QF unless the draw does us a favour or two.

Australia or the Saffers to win it for me, with New Zealand and Pakistan dark horses from either side of the draw. So get your money on India.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

OT : Cricket World Cup on 16:52 - Feb 22 with 1390 viewsOsbourne

OT : Cricket World Cup on 02:09 - Feb 22 by camberwell1

Morning/evening all

Just had me eggs, bacon & MCC mushrooms -yum

Well I've just even watching the Afgan's hounding out a respectable 242 aka d they might give Sri Lanka a run for their money.

As for England, they got the stuffing from NZ they should have got off Aus - Bangladesh will get to the quarters - our future lies with the ad enemy tomorrow in Christ Knows

Have fun at Brentford - at least there's a pub on every corner (Owen O once bought us all a round in one of them a very long time ago !)

Cambers

camberwell1,

Thanks for the "on the spot" reporting.

My geography is good enough to know that Christchurch, New Zealand is a long way from Melbourne, so presumably, you, like us, will be watching on TV?

Keep us all on AVFTT informed though on what the press are saying in Australia. England of course will be flying back to Australia soon to play the remaining group A games - Sir Lanka (this match is in fact being played in Wellington, New Zealand), then back to Australia for Bangladesh (Adelaide) and Afghanistan (Sydney).

Definite 2 points v Scotland tonight. 2 points v Sir Lanka. 2 points v Bangladesh and 2 points v Afghanistan. That will be 8 points. If there are a few unexpected results elsewhere, 8 points could win Group A for England?

Then an easy Quarter Final into the Semi and then the Final.

Is that how the Australian press are seeing it Cambers?

Let us know.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2015 16:56]
OT : Cricket World Cup on 21:33 - Feb 22 with 1372 viewsscratchingshed

OT : Cricket World Cup on 16:13 - Feb 22 by Osbourne

England v Scotland starts tonight, Sunday night, 22:00 GMT in Christchurch.

Ian Bell says : "If we can play some good cricket in the next 4 (games v Scotland, Sir Lanka, Bangladesh and Afghanistan) it puts us in a good place going into the next round (Quarter Finals)."

2 points a certainty for England tonight.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2015 16:14]

If England cannot beat Scotland tonight then David Cameron must insist England be brought home early to save further embarrassment.
OT : Cricket World Cup on 22:35 - Feb 22 with 1368 viewscamberwell1

Ian Bell says : "If we can play some good cricket in the next 4 (games v Scotland, Sir Lanka, Bangladesh and Afghanistan) it puts us in a good place going into the next round (Quarter Finals)."

Hopefully, a good start v The Scots - Eng 42 - 0 (with a bit of luck) and going at 6 an over

Bizarrely raining here near Sydney so my golf is delayed !

Cambers
OT : Cricket World Cup on 08:29 - Feb 23 with 1353 viewsscratchingshed

OT : Cricket World Cup on 22:35 - Feb 22 by camberwell1

Hopefully, a good start v The Scots - Eng 42 - 0 (with a bit of luck) and going at 6 an over

Bizarrely raining here near Sydney so my golf is delayed !

Cambers

I went to bed after 25/26 overs when England were about 160/0 fully expecting this morning to see a score of 400+ yet to see a score of just over 300/8 was somewhat disappointing, sorry but Bell was just a bore to watch labouring to just over 50 off part time bowlers, Gary Balance is just out of his depth and this was Scotland FFS.

Yes we won our first game as expected but no real positives for me given the quality of the opposition, 3 more wins in this group stage is simply a must.
OT : Cricket World Cup on 08:44 - Feb 23 with 1351 viewsOsbourne

OT : Cricket World Cup on 16:52 - Feb 22 by Osbourne

camberwell1,

Thanks for the "on the spot" reporting.

My geography is good enough to know that Christchurch, New Zealand is a long way from Melbourne, so presumably, you, like us, will be watching on TV?

Keep us all on AVFTT informed though on what the press are saying in Australia. England of course will be flying back to Australia soon to play the remaining group A games - Sir Lanka (this match is in fact being played in Wellington, New Zealand), then back to Australia for Bangladesh (Adelaide) and Afghanistan (Sydney).

Definite 2 points v Scotland tonight. 2 points v Sir Lanka. 2 points v Bangladesh and 2 points v Afghanistan. That will be 8 points. If there are a few unexpected results elsewhere, 8 points could win Group A for England?

Then an easy Quarter Final into the Semi and then the Final.

Is that how the Australian press are seeing it Cambers?

Let us know.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2015 16:56]

Routine win for England against Scotland - as I predicted.

The England boys have got their bearings now, so it should be onwards to the Quarters, Semi's and the Final.

Sir Lanka, Bangladesh and Afghanistan now. That will see England finish with 8 points. That, pending the odd freak result elsewhere, could still be a group A wining tally.

Still looking forward to watching England in the Final.

Thanks again for the "on the spot" reporting Cambers. Keep them coming. A view point from Australia adds much. Hope your golf went ahead despite the rain.

Sir Lanka next in Wellington - 2 points, then on the plane back to Australia for the "Final" push.

When, O when are you going to start to realise, Scratcher, that Osbourne has insight and knows what he is talking about. Very strategic this cricket business you know!

A little bit of humour before I go :
v Scotland Geoff Boycott opened the batting - WITH HIS MOUTH!
Agnew opened the bowling - BLOWING and POPPING SINCERE HOT AIR - OUT OF HIS MOUTH!
Downton was hanging around the dressing room the whole match - wheeling an axe!
KP was practicing his shots - in the BBC radio commentary box! He made a good 100 in there!
OT : Cricket World Cup on 08:58 - Feb 23 with 1349 viewsscratchingshed

OT : Cricket World Cup on 08:44 - Feb 23 by Osbourne

Routine win for England against Scotland - as I predicted.

The England boys have got their bearings now, so it should be onwards to the Quarters, Semi's and the Final.

Sir Lanka, Bangladesh and Afghanistan now. That will see England finish with 8 points. That, pending the odd freak result elsewhere, could still be a group A wining tally.

Still looking forward to watching England in the Final.

Thanks again for the "on the spot" reporting Cambers. Keep them coming. A view point from Australia adds much. Hope your golf went ahead despite the rain.

Sir Lanka next in Wellington - 2 points, then on the plane back to Australia for the "Final" push.

When, O when are you going to start to realise, Scratcher, that Osbourne has insight and knows what he is talking about. Very strategic this cricket business you know!

A little bit of humour before I go :
v Scotland Geoff Boycott opened the batting - WITH HIS MOUTH!
Agnew opened the bowling - BLOWING and POPPING SINCERE HOT AIR - OUT OF HIS MOUTH!
Downton was hanging around the dressing room the whole match - wheeling an axe!
KP was practicing his shots - in the BBC radio commentary box! He made a good 100 in there!

Yes I must admit Ozzie predicting an England win against the part timmers of Scotland needed some balls mate.
OT : Cricket World Cup on 09:07 - Feb 23 with 1347 viewsWizaard

OT : Cricket World Cup on 08:58 - Feb 23 by scratchingshed

Yes I must admit Ozzie predicting an England win against the part timmers of Scotland needed some balls mate.

Agree with Scratchers. Bell held us back scratching around for his 50 when Haq in particular should have been given some stick.

Though Ali did what was required, but once again, we let it drift, forcing some of the later batsmen to have a swing when the pace should have been increased much earlier.

Ballance just isn't good enough and has disrupted the lineup forcing him in at 3.
OT : Cricket World Cup on 12:48 - Feb 23 with 1336 viewsmoney_money_money

OT : Cricket World Cup on 09:07 - Feb 23 by Wizaard

Agree with Scratchers. Bell held us back scratching around for his 50 when Haq in particular should have been given some stick.

Though Ali did what was required, but once again, we let it drift, forcing some of the later batsmen to have a swing when the pace should have been increased much earlier.

Ballance just isn't good enough and has disrupted the lineup forcing him in at 3.

Well done Osbourne for predicting a win against the Scots. Not many would have got that one eh?.
You should try football betting , you could make yourself a small fortune !!...........Oh wait a min.........
Just a bit of humour there Oz
Login to get fewer ads

OT : Cricket World Cup on 20:10 - Feb 23 with 1301 viewsOsbourne

OT : Cricket World Cup on 08:58 - Feb 23 by scratchingshed

Scratcher and money,

Thanks for acknowledging my correct prediction.

Pool will win at Brentford tomorrow night as well. Also v Wigan at Bloomfield Road on Saturday. I'll be there! I didn't make it to Blackburn, guess I was still recovering from the Forest game - what a cracker that one was!

Predicting wins for England v Sir Lanka, Bangladesh and Afghanistan. Geoff Boycott and Agnew will love that!

Scratcher, one can get very good odds on Pool not being relegated. I stand to win a substantial sum when it happens. I've told you now, because the odds will shorten dramatically as the wins and points start rolling in. Your shout of course, but as you can see from my England / Scotland prediction, Osbourne has that insight and magic touch about these things.

Pretty sure I will be proved right. We will see. Late extra : NB I am not predicting any more number one hits for Cheryl Tweedy!!!!!
OT : Cricket World Cup on 10:01 - Feb 24 with 1278 viewscamberwell1

Chris Gayle quiet again tonight !
OT : Cricket World Cup on 18:00 - Feb 24 with 1266 viewsOsbourne

OT : Cricket World Cup on 10:01 - Feb 24 by camberwell1

Chris Gayle quiet again tonight !

Which one is Chris Gayle?

Is he the tall left handed batsman who use to be the captain?

Must of been quite an innings.

The West Indies are very unpredictable!

I think that England beat them very easily in a practice match. Was it England? I think it was. Was Chris Gayle playing in that one? Can't see him being able to treat the likes of Mitch Johnson with such disdain!

Well done though. What a score! 200+, first time ever in the world cup (I think!)
[Post edited 24 Feb 2015 18:01]
OT : Cricket World Cup on 20:11 - Feb 25 with 1252 viewsOsbourne

OT : Cricket World Cup on 18:00 - Feb 24 by Osbourne

Which one is Chris Gayle?

Is he the tall left handed batsman who use to be the captain?

Must of been quite an innings.

The West Indies are very unpredictable!

I think that England beat them very easily in a practice match. Was it England? I think it was. Was Chris Gayle playing in that one? Can't see him being able to treat the likes of Mitch Johnson with such disdain!

Well done though. What a score! 200+, first time ever in the world cup (I think!)
[Post edited 24 Feb 2015 18:01]

England play Sir Lanka in Wellington, New Zealand on Saturday 28th.

Another 2 points for England here.

Also, Bangladesh managed to take a point off Australia by the match being abandoned! As long as England win against Sir Lanka, Bangladesh and Afghanistan, then this "against the form book" point, doesn't matter.

I have every confidence in the England boys. Even Geoff Boycott gave the England team credit for the win v Scotland, saying that some of the shots the "century maker" played were out of Gary Sobers's armory! Geoffrey did not sound too sincere though and neither did Agnew. How much longer are these two going to be allowed to monopolise the negative drivel that comes out of the wireless?

Not a fan of either of them then? "Definitely not." I remember 1974/5, Lillie and Thomson. Where were you then Geoffrey? How can he now be critical of the England boys when they don't fancy it against Mitch Johnson? Hypocrite!

It's how I see it. Prepared to put it out there! Even I wouldn't fancy it against Mitchell Johnson, even with a helmet on. Geoffrey played the Left arm "quicks" well of course!

Just saying!

The 1974/5 England team v Lillan Thomson. "Just happy to get out of Australia alive."
[Post edited 26 Feb 2015 8:16]
OT : Cricket World Cup on 08:26 - Feb 26 with 1229 viewsOsbourne

OT : Cricket World Cup on 20:11 - Feb 25 by Osbourne

England play Sir Lanka in Wellington, New Zealand on Saturday 28th.

Another 2 points for England here.

Also, Bangladesh managed to take a point off Australia by the match being abandoned! As long as England win against Sir Lanka, Bangladesh and Afghanistan, then this "against the form book" point, doesn't matter.

I have every confidence in the England boys. Even Geoff Boycott gave the England team credit for the win v Scotland, saying that some of the shots the "century maker" played were out of Gary Sobers's armory! Geoffrey did not sound too sincere though and neither did Agnew. How much longer are these two going to be allowed to monopolise the negative drivel that comes out of the wireless?

Not a fan of either of them then? "Definitely not." I remember 1974/5, Lillie and Thomson. Where were you then Geoffrey? How can he now be critical of the England boys when they don't fancy it against Mitch Johnson? Hypocrite!

It's how I see it. Prepared to put it out there! Even I wouldn't fancy it against Mitchell Johnson, even with a helmet on. Geoffrey played the Left arm "quicks" well of course!

Just saying!

The 1974/5 England team v Lillan Thomson. "Just happy to get out of Australia alive."
[Post edited 26 Feb 2015 8:16]

Match in progress :

Looks like Sir Lanka will probably beat Bangladesh. Sir Lanka have scored 300+. Bangladesh now chasing. Unlikely to get there.

Scotland have lost again v Afghanistan I think. Yes it was Afghanistan.

Apart from the England games Osbourne is not following it all enough!

Keep us informed, Cambers. You are AVFTT's "on the spot" reporter!
Keep us in the know. Would prefer to hear it from you rather than "Geoffrey ego Boycott!"
[Post edited 26 Feb 2015 8:34]
OT : Cricket World Cup on 09:49 - Feb 26 with 1222 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

OT : Cricket World Cup on 08:26 - Feb 26 by Osbourne

Match in progress :

Looks like Sir Lanka will probably beat Bangladesh. Sir Lanka have scored 300+. Bangladesh now chasing. Unlikely to get there.

Scotland have lost again v Afghanistan I think. Yes it was Afghanistan.

Apart from the England games Osbourne is not following it all enough!

Keep us informed, Cambers. You are AVFTT's "on the spot" reporter!
Keep us in the know. Would prefer to hear it from you rather than "Geoffrey ego Boycott!"
[Post edited 26 Feb 2015 8:34]

The Bangladesh no result with the Aussies is not helping our cause. We will probably be OK with two wins out of three but it is looking a bit tight.

The other group is a bit hard to call ; Ireland have put the cat amongst the pigeons and at the moment the Pakistanis look like they may be the big casualty.

OT : Cricket World Cup on 14:03 - Feb 27 with 1201 viewsOsbourne

OT : Cricket World Cup on 09:49 - Feb 26 by basilrobbiereborn

The Bangladesh no result with the Aussies is not helping our cause. We will probably be OK with two wins out of three but it is looking a bit tight.

The other group is a bit hard to call ; Ireland have put the cat amongst the pigeons and at the moment the Pakistanis look like they may be the big casualty.

England v Sir Lanka - Saturday 28th at 22:00

A little light viewing to let the 3 points v Wigan settle.

England 11/10
Sir Lanka 10/11

Not much there. England are going to win though.

England will beat Bangladesh and Afghanistan as well.

Geoffrey Boycott might not think so, but much to his "big mouthed" annoyance, they will.

Just saying it how I see it. Think I will be proved right.

Then Quarters, Semi's and a nail biting final. I will hold back my prediction for the final until I see who England have got. South Africa look a bit good!

Chris Gayle : 200+ v Zimbabwe. Lasted 4 balls v South Africa for a massive 3!
Keep off the "amber nectar" Chris!
[Post edited 27 Feb 2015 15:36]
OT : Cricket World Cup on 07:27 - Mar 1 with 1121 viewsOsbourne

OT : Cricket World Cup on 14:03 - Feb 27 by Osbourne

England v Sir Lanka - Saturday 28th at 22:00

A little light viewing to let the 3 points v Wigan settle.

England 11/10
Sir Lanka 10/11

Not much there. England are going to win though.

England will beat Bangladesh and Afghanistan as well.

Geoffrey Boycott might not think so, but much to his "big mouthed" annoyance, they will.

Just saying it how I see it. Think I will be proved right.

Then Quarters, Semi's and a nail biting final. I will hold back my prediction for the final until I see who England have got. South Africa look a bit good!

Chris Gayle : 200+ v Zimbabwe. Lasted 4 balls v South Africa for a massive 3!
Keep off the "amber nectar" Chris!
[Post edited 27 Feb 2015 15:36]

Osbourne had a good day yesterday!

England have managed to lose against Sir Lanka as well!

309 for 6 in England's 50 overs plays Sir Lanka's chasing 312 for 1 in 47.2 overs.

Sir Lanka win by 9 wickets.

Listen to what Boycott and Agnew will be saying. They will be loving it!

Osbourne says, Blimey. Wigan and Sir Lanka, what a terrible day I have had. Just how much money have I lost.

Blimey, O'Reiley.

What went wrong Cambers?

That freak result between Australia and Bangladesh could cause a real problem now.

England have got to beat both Bangladesh and Afghanistan now. The group is too tight now for comfort.

Group A - Australia, New Zealand, Sir Lanka and one other? England can still do it - just.
"Osbourne cannot believe this result."
OT : Cricket World Cup on 13:01 - Mar 1 with 1101 viewsscratchingshed

OT : Cricket World Cup on 07:27 - Mar 1 by Osbourne

Osbourne had a good day yesterday!

England have managed to lose against Sir Lanka as well!

309 for 6 in England's 50 overs plays Sir Lanka's chasing 312 for 1 in 47.2 overs.

Sir Lanka win by 9 wickets.

Listen to what Boycott and Agnew will be saying. They will be loving it!

Osbourne says, Blimey. Wigan and Sir Lanka, what a terrible day I have had. Just how much money have I lost.

Blimey, O'Reiley.

What went wrong Cambers?

That freak result between Australia and Bangladesh could cause a real problem now.

England have got to beat both Bangladesh and Afghanistan now. The group is too tight now for comfort.

Group A - Australia, New Zealand, Sir Lanka and one other? England can still do it - just.
"Osbourne cannot believe this result."

Not too good at predicting results are you Ozzy?

FFS don't tell us how you think the rugby will go this afternoon.

OT : Cricket World Cup on 14:36 - Mar 1 with 1092 viewsOsbourne

OT : Cricket World Cup on 13:01 - Mar 1 by scratchingshed

Not too good at predicting results are you Ozzy?

FFS don't tell us how you think the rugby will go this afternoon.

Scratcher,

Sorry, cannot help you with the rugby.

Football and cricket, yes, but not rugby.

I've had a look at the Group A World Cup table though. England should be ok for 4th place in the group if they can beat Bangladesh and Afghanistan. It is getting a little complicated though. Even Australia are struggling, 3 points from 3 games now. Win v England, Loss v New Zealand and 1 point in an abandoned match v Bangladesh.

Could Pool not find a way of picking up 8 wins from 12?
I'm working on it.
OT : Cricket World Cup on 16:28 - Mar 1 with 1082 viewsOsbourne

OT : Cricket World Cup on 14:36 - Mar 1 by Osbourne

Scratcher,

Sorry, cannot help you with the rugby.

Football and cricket, yes, but not rugby.

I've had a look at the Group A World Cup table though. England should be ok for 4th place in the group if they can beat Bangladesh and Afghanistan. It is getting a little complicated though. Even Australia are struggling, 3 points from 3 games now. Win v England, Loss v New Zealand and 1 point in an abandoned match v Bangladesh.

Could Pool not find a way of picking up 8 wins from 12?
I'm working on it.

Geoff Boycott on the England reversal v Sir Lanka :

"Even if England do make it to the quarter - finals, it won't matter because they're not playing well enough to win. There are too many things that aren't right. If you are captain, coach, bowler, batsman and you can't cut it you have to go. If you can't cut it somebody has to pay the price."

Geoff Boycott was a good defensive batsman for Yorkshire and England. As a test player he was an asset. As a one day player he was an asset if correctly used as an opening batsman. Make sure he is not captain though!

As a commentator and journalist he is a massive liability. This is Osbourne's subjective opinion. Boycott and Agnew together, what a pair they make. The negative hot air that they blow is consistent. Once Boycott retired as a player he should of moved away from the game. His understanding of cricket is poor.

Osbourne at his subjective best. It's how Osbourne see's it.

England still have a chance of making it through to the World Cup Quarter Finals, Semi Finals and Final. Thanks for your opinions though Geoffrey!

Geoffrey Boycott (and Agnew) make Osbourne !
OT : Cricket World Cup on 14:44 - Mar 2 with 1056 viewsOsbourne

OT : Cricket World Cup on 16:28 - Mar 1 by Osbourne

Geoff Boycott on the England reversal v Sir Lanka :

"Even if England do make it to the quarter - finals, it won't matter because they're not playing well enough to win. There are too many things that aren't right. If you are captain, coach, bowler, batsman and you can't cut it you have to go. If you can't cut it somebody has to pay the price."

Geoff Boycott was a good defensive batsman for Yorkshire and England. As a test player he was an asset. As a one day player he was an asset if correctly used as an opening batsman. Make sure he is not captain though!

As a commentator and journalist he is a massive liability. This is Osbourne's subjective opinion. Boycott and Agnew together, what a pair they make. The negative hot air that they blow is consistent. Once Boycott retired as a player he should of moved away from the game. His understanding of cricket is poor.

Osbourne at his subjective best. It's how Osbourne see's it.

England still have a chance of making it through to the World Cup Quarter Finals, Semi Finals and Final. Thanks for your opinions though Geoffrey!

Geoffrey Boycott (and Agnew) make Osbourne !

The equation is simple.

England have to win 5 games in succession to lift the 2015 Cricket World Cup.

The bookmakers see it like this :

England to win the 2015 world Cup 28/1
England to reach final 12/1

Does Osbourne think England can win the 2015 Cricket World Cup?

"Yes."
Is that Boycott trying to sting my fingers in the covers? Geoffrey, you will have to hit them a lot harder than that. I wonder if you can?

As for you Agger's, you are simply throwing pies, throwing pies!
OT : Cricket World Cup on 14:50 - Mar 2 with 1053 viewsscratchingshed

OT : Cricket World Cup on 14:44 - Mar 2 by Osbourne

The equation is simple.

England have to win 5 games in succession to lift the 2015 Cricket World Cup.

The bookmakers see it like this :

England to win the 2015 world Cup 28/1
England to reach final 12/1

Does Osbourne think England can win the 2015 Cricket World Cup?

"Yes."
Is that Boycott trying to sting my fingers in the covers? Geoffrey, you will have to hit them a lot harder than that. I wonder if you can?

As for you Agger's, you are simply throwing pies, throwing pies!

Blackpool have more chance staying up than these clowns lifting the trophy.
OT : Cricket World Cup on 16:22 - Mar 5 with 984 viewsOsbourne

OT : Cricket World Cup on 14:50 - Mar 2 by scratchingshed

Blackpool have more chance staying up than these clowns lifting the trophy.

Osbourne here,

England now only 17/2 to reach the final.
Still 28/1 to win it.

1/3 to beat Bangladesh on Monday 9th March starting at 3.30.

Bangladesh are 11/4.

Osbourne is looking at a double and then cash in properly for the trip down to Poole (Bournemouth) the following Saturday. 12/1 could be on offer then.

So : double
Pool to beat Sheffield United (For that read Sheffield Wednesday), this Saturday at Bloomfield Road at 19/5 followed by the obvious England win v Bangladesh at 1/3.

In fact, take 2 singles. Bank the cash v Sheffield United (For that read Sheffield Wednesday). Then make something on the very short odds of 1/3 on the England win. A certainty, but odds on - useless!

Then, grab the 12/1 v Bournemouth, one might have to shop around, but it will be there. On it all goes for the big pay day.

Pool are very close now to going on that championship saving run. Last night v Birmingham all reports saying how well Pool played and that Birmingham were lucky to take the 3 points.

As far as England are concerned.
Win, Win v Bangladesh and Afghanistan and then lets see who we get in the Quarter final. Who will be next to be turned over on the way to the final?

Any "On the spot" news, Cambers? Not heard from you for a while. Too busy catching the rays probably! Didn't Australia score about 800 v Afghanistan! Was Don Bradman playing!

Geoffrey will love watching England get to the final!

Cheer O.

Sheffield United - Sheffield Wednesday, "Details, Details!"
[Post edited 5 Mar 2015 18:09]
OT : Cricket World Cup on 18:02 - Mar 5 with 978 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

OT : Cricket World Cup on 16:22 - Mar 5 by Osbourne

Osbourne here,

England now only 17/2 to reach the final.
Still 28/1 to win it.

1/3 to beat Bangladesh on Monday 9th March starting at 3.30.

Bangladesh are 11/4.

Osbourne is looking at a double and then cash in properly for the trip down to Poole (Bournemouth) the following Saturday. 12/1 could be on offer then.

So : double
Pool to beat Sheffield United (For that read Sheffield Wednesday), this Saturday at Bloomfield Road at 19/5 followed by the obvious England win v Bangladesh at 1/3.

In fact, take 2 singles. Bank the cash v Sheffield United (For that read Sheffield Wednesday). Then make something on the very short odds of 1/3 on the England win. A certainty, but odds on - useless!

Then, grab the 12/1 v Bournemouth, one might have to shop around, but it will be there. On it all goes for the big pay day.

Pool are very close now to going on that championship saving run. Last night v Birmingham all reports saying how well Pool played and that Birmingham were lucky to take the 3 points.

As far as England are concerned.
Win, Win v Bangladesh and Afghanistan and then lets see who we get in the Quarter final. Who will be next to be turned over on the way to the final?

Any "On the spot" news, Cambers? Not heard from you for a while. Too busy catching the rays probably! Didn't Australia score about 800 v Afghanistan! Was Don Bradman playing!

Geoffrey will love watching England get to the final!

Cheer O.

Sheffield United - Sheffield Wednesday, "Details, Details!"
[Post edited 5 Mar 2015 18:09]

Os

I know things ae bleak, but we haven't been reduced to playing Sheffield United yet!

OT : Cricket World Cup on 20:54 - Mar 5 with 958 viewsOsbourne

OT : Cricket World Cup on 18:02 - Mar 5 by basilrobbiereborn

Os

I know things ae bleak, but we haven't been reduced to playing Sheffield United yet!

Osbourne here,

Sorry about that. Osbourne did not read the post through.

I admit to often getting Sheffield Wednesday and Sheffield United mixed up.

Sheffield United are "The Blades."

They were the one's who promised Ched Evans that they would re - contract him on release, but didn't. They are Division 1.

Anyway, it's Sheffield Wednesday who are at Bloomfield Road on Saturday.
OT : Cricket World Cup on 22:19 - Mar 7 with 932 viewsOsbourne

OT : Cricket World Cup on 20:54 - Mar 5 by Osbourne

Osbourne here,

Sorry about that. Osbourne did not read the post through.

I admit to often getting Sheffield Wednesday and Sheffield United mixed up.

Sheffield United are "The Blades."

They were the one's who promised Ched Evans that they would re - contract him on release, but didn't. They are Division 1.

Anyway, it's Sheffield Wednesday who are at Bloomfield Road on Saturday.

Get ready for this everyone :

England v Bangladesh Monday 9th March 3:30 - that's Monday morning for us in UK. It will be on Sky and Radio. Is it Radio 4 or Radio 5 sports extra? I'm not sure, probably both.

England have got to win this one. In Adelaide I think.

Then beat Afghanistan as well. In Sydney I think. Osbourne will check venues and date / time of the Afghanistan game and report back!

Good luck boys.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024