Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff 22:04 - Feb 10 with 16925 viewsJackFish

No wins since November, booed off at home (again) after managing one shot on target. Six points above the relegation zone. They couldn't possibly go down again, could they?
Cardiff on 13:20 - Feb 12 with 1328 viewsLeonisGod

Cardiff on 13:14 - Feb 12 by ScoobyDoo

I agree the derby games are electric whichever league your in. Its a pity about the bubbles though but at present day safest option.

Yep, we can all agree that the need for bubble trips is an embarrassment. The same people will be sat next to each other at a national match and not even know it. Although it also kicks off there sometimes. Pathetic. Tw@ts follow all teams unfortunately.

Anyway, what's up with Whits? He got a right slagging in the Western Fail match report from the weekend. He's always been quality (ish ).
Cardiff on 13:23 - Feb 12 with 1326 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff on 13:13 - Feb 12 by londonlisa2001

no problem!

It is so stupid though - getting together £20k or even £100k is one thing, getting together £100m (or in your case whatever that figure would be) is just like saying - well your fans should just fly to the moon and would do if they cared enough.

You're right, we are powerless in the financial process of the club. People are voting with their feet and s/t sales must be a big concern for the club as they are very slow but that would happen to any business if the product being served up was not up to scratch. Suppose that's when you find out the real true supporters of the club, as in all clubs.
Cardiff on 13:35 - Feb 12 with 1309 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff on 13:20 - Feb 12 by LeonisGod

Yep, we can all agree that the need for bubble trips is an embarrassment. The same people will be sat next to each other at a national match and not even know it. Although it also kicks off there sometimes. Pathetic. Tw@ts follow all teams unfortunately.

Anyway, what's up with Whits? He got a right slagging in the Western Fail match report from the weekend. He's always been quality (ish ).

Whitts is a confidence player and to be honest the style of our play doesn't suit him, was up at Sheffield last Saturday and the game just went over the top of him, the pitch was bad mind but if it wasn't flying over the top of him he was defending our left side which we all know is not one of his strong points.

He has been a great player for us and I suppose with this bad spell we as fans are looking to him to create something, but the quality is not around him and if i'm honest he is struggling. Our fans don't help though, as there are some of our supporters that know feck all about football and slate him off, (i'm sure you have these people,) I think he needs a rest and only then these so called supporters will know what we are missing.
Cardiff on 13:43 - Feb 12 with 1295 viewsLeonisGod

Cardiff on 13:35 - Feb 12 by ScoobyDoo

Whitts is a confidence player and to be honest the style of our play doesn't suit him, was up at Sheffield last Saturday and the game just went over the top of him, the pitch was bad mind but if it wasn't flying over the top of him he was defending our left side which we all know is not one of his strong points.

He has been a great player for us and I suppose with this bad spell we as fans are looking to him to create something, but the quality is not around him and if i'm honest he is struggling. Our fans don't help though, as there are some of our supporters that know feck all about football and slate him off, (i'm sure you have these people,) I think he needs a rest and only then these so called supporters will know what we are missing.

I can't identify with that at all. All our fans are well grounded, completely realistic and rational in their analysis of players and games
Cardiff on 13:46 - Feb 12 with 1287 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff on 13:43 - Feb 12 by LeonisGod

I can't identify with that at all. All our fans are well grounded, completely realistic and rational in their analysis of players and games

Yeah ok
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024