Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keep The Faith... 17:18 - Feb 12 with 1131 viewsMorSwan

I am like everybody else right now, upset about how we've not managed to get a striker in even though it was blatantly obvious we needed one, but I remain confident in Monk.

This season started well but now since injuries, suspensions and sales have come in we've struggled, just like any club would. There's no point making out we're in trouble because there's nothing we can do now to sort it but what we can do, what us fans do best is get behind the boys. Huw has said he has plans for the summer so hopefully that means Mitrovic is coming in, he's a very good striker, kept a close eye on him since his move to Anderlecht and at his age he is very promising.

Garry is bound to realise that Gomis isn't working out and anybody who thinks he needs time is just being too positive about him. He's a heavily experienced 29 year old striker, when was the last time you saw someone with that profile need to settle in? If anything he should be off to a flyer and then we'd worry if he could keep it up. He's showed absolutely no promise and I for one hope something does change in that area, but for everything else we need to stay positive.

STID.

Poll: What striker would you want?

Keep The Faith... on 17:23 - Feb 12 with 1115 viewsA_Fans_Dad

You are so right.
Keep repeating the Mantra.
He just needs more game time.
He just needs more game time.
983 minutes and counting, only one goal and that was headed in.

Perhaps the Mantra will get GM a miracle.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024