Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see the North Korean regime is alive and well here 13:00 - Feb 18 with 2137 viewsTHEMISSINGLINK

A great,non abusive post on the other site,linked to by plumbs on here, thread locked by tde74,what a clown,no wonder ppl don't want to post here.
I see the North Korean regime is alive and well here on 13:14 - Feb 18 with 2123 viewsAllezBlackpool

Is it the Greggs thread

AVFTT's resident gastronome
Poll: Which Food Items would you like the concourses to sell

I see the North Korean regime is alive and well here on 13:20 - Feb 18 with 2115 viewstde74

Were the words I used to explain why I locked the thread too big for you to understand?

How about this: Talk about the other site's articles on.... guess where.... the other site.

Thanks.
I see the North Korean regime is alive and well here on 13:27 - Feb 18 with 2108 viewsPlumbs

I see the North Korean regime is alive and well here on 13:20 - Feb 18 by tde74

Were the words I used to explain why I locked the thread too big for you to understand?

How about this: Talk about the other site's articles on.... guess where.... the other site.

Thanks.

The main point was to illustrate what the article said rather than the issue of where it was placed,where there was a call to respect other peoples opinions and unite as a club.

If there something worthwhile reading on here-which I'm sure there has been on many occasions-then it works two ways.

Or at least it should

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

I see the North Korean regime is alive and well here on 13:30 - Feb 18 with 2107 viewstde74

Don't even bother pretending it was anything more than a dig aimed at certain individuals.

Thread locked - that's the end of it.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024