Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread 22:17 - Feb 20 with 23683 viewsjackharris

'He could have been Killed, he could have been killed!' 'RVP could now have been RIP!'

'Thor' Battles the Red Devils Once More for Supremacy!

With his side kick Bruce Ki

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 15:17 - Feb 21 with 3963 viewslovejuicejack

I can't believe gomis didn't even get that free header on target one word abismal
The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 15:17 - Feb 21 with 3963 viewsZut_Alors

fellaini is a thug
The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 15:18 - Feb 21 with 3957 viewsZut_Alors

The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 15:17 - Feb 21 by lovejuicejack

I can't believe gomis didn't even get that free header on target one word abismal

Think he's doing well so far
The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 15:23 - Feb 21 with 3903 viewsepaul

Sideshow bob is a right dirty c*nt

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 15:29 - Feb 21 with 3843 viewslovejuicejack

The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 15:18 - Feb 21 by Zut_Alors

Think he's doing well so far

Aye brilliant... No bony is he
The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 15:29 - Feb 21 with 3832 viewshooplehead

bawl ux

what a shower
The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 15:30 - Feb 21 with 3810 viewshooplehead

oh hang on

that was pretty good
The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 15:30 - Feb 21 with 3810 viewsZut_Alors

Ki!! Loves scoring against Utd!
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 15:30 - Feb 21 with 3810 viewslovejuicejack

Ki showing gomis how to be a striker ... Again!
The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 15:30 - Feb 21 with 3809 viewsepaul

Superb response

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 15:31 - Feb 21 with 3788 viewsZut_Alors

Great ball in as well. Jonjo, wasn't it?
The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 15:33 - Feb 21 with 3761 viewsexiledinenglandjack

JJS playing really well, routs has been missing, felt he should have been tracking back for the goal and hasn't added anything going forward yet. Like this change of formation though, we needed freshening up and credit has got to go to monk
The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 15:39 - Feb 21 with 3667 viewsZut_Alors

Jack Cork quietly going about his business and having an excellent game.
The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 15:42 - Feb 21 with 3621 viewslovejuicejack

Ref having a blinder again. FFS
The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 15:45 - Feb 21 with 3583 viewswaynekerr55

Nice to see that dirty c*nt going in the book!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 15:46 - Feb 21 with 3380 viewsshimmie

Anyone got a link please
The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 15:50 - Feb 21 with 3307 viewslovejuicejack

The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 15:46 - Feb 21 by shimmie

Anyone got a link please

vipbox.biz/soccer/watch-1gsb9-swansea-city-vs-manchester-united#
The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 15:52 - Feb 21 with 3271 viewsBonjour

I don't think this formation is working. Especially defensively. There's too much space in midfield and out wide and they are able to spring so quickly out of defence.

They are there for the taking that's for sure.
The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 15:53 - Feb 21 with 3254 viewsepaul

The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 15:46 - Feb 21 by shimmie

Anyone got a link please

Luke alright mush

The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 16:06 - Feb 21 with 3083 viewsshimmie

The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 15:53 - Feb 21 by epaul

Luke alright mush

No mate I'm f££ked off. Was suppose to be home for the game but got shit faced last night and missed my train. Can't get a stream on my iPad either. FML
The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 16:09 - Feb 21 with 3040 viewsepaul

The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 16:06 - Feb 21 by shimmie

No mate I'm f££ked off. Was suppose to be home for the game but got shit faced last night and missed my train. Can't get a stream on my iPad either. FML

lol the evils of drink hardly touch it these days, got a mate with ipad struggling to get a stream of the game

The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 16:26 - Feb 21 with 2850 viewswaynekerr55

Time for Jeff methinks

Plus we need to deal with the overloads in midfield. Leon anyone?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 16:29 - Feb 21 with 2821 viewsepaul

Shelveyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Screamerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 16:29 - Feb 21 with 2821 viewsBloodyhills

Fecking brilliant Shelvey :D

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Swansea City v Manchester United Matchday Thread on 16:30 - Feb 21 with 2807 viewsslate_dk

Monty on ... finally
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024