Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poor summer transfers 16:30 - Mar 7 with 990 viewschid

Defence not sired up anough And shouldn t have relied on remy. Not anough Fire power. You can't build any thing with poor foundations
Poor summer transfers on 17:04 - Mar 7 with 964 viewsPey

Not to some of the posters on here, i warned last summer we were not doing the right things on that area, but I was critized and told i was in a state of panic.
Relax its only the start of july, relax its only the end of july, relax its only begin August, and finally oh dear the transfer period has come to an end and OMG our squad looks unbalanced.
Poor summer transfers on 17:28 - Mar 7 with 924 viewschid

Poor summer transfers on 17:04 - Mar 7 by Pey

Not to some of the posters on here, i warned last summer we were not doing the right things on that area, but I was critized and told i was in a state of panic.
Relax its only the start of july, relax its only the end of july, relax its only begin August, and finally oh dear the transfer period has come to an end and OMG our squad looks unbalanced.

I know
Poor summer transfers on 17:31 - Mar 7 with 917 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Good summer signings, poor management.

We got in a mix of youth and experience, and all the signinngs were rated highly by their previous club and not looking for a final pay cheque 'minus Rio'. Poor management led to it, destroying confidence, lack of fitness, lut us in the position we are in now

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Poor summer transfers on 17:31 - Mar 7 with 917 viewsBlue_Castello

WTF is that all about defence not sired up...?.....do you know the meaning......?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024