Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England test squad 14:15 - Mar 18 with 2315 viewsTommoRAFC

Full England squad: Alastair Cook (capt, Essex), Adam Lyth (Yorkshire), Jonathan Trott (Warwickshire), Gary Ballance, Joe Root (both Yorkshire), Ian Bell (Warwickshire), Ben Stokes (Durham), Jos Buttler (wk, Lancashire), Jonathan Bairstow (wk), Adil Rashid, Liam Plunkett (all Yorkshire), Stuart Broad (Nottinghamshire), James Anderson (Lancashire), Chris Jordan (Sussex), Mark Wood (Durham), James Tredwell (Kent)

Trott back as Woakes and Ali miss out through injury. Not sure what to make of this squad, excited to see the Durham lad, but don't get at all why Tredwell travels instead of Kerrigan. If Tredwell wasn't deemed good enough for the ODI squad, then how is he going to make the test squad? Guessing Kerrigan is on the scrap pile now then like KP.

Poll: Who will play in place of Done on Saturday?

England test squad on 14:22 - Mar 18 with 2297 viewsSuddenLad

Saw Adam Lyth score a double century at OT last year in the Roses match. Clearly he can bat, but the bowlers weren't up to much !

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

England test squad on 15:08 - Mar 18 with 2269 viewsflyerdale

Leave Kerrigan where he is, Lancs are going to need him this season for the promotion push.
England test squad on 15:30 - Mar 18 with 2242 viewsNigeriamark

The focus is preparation for the Ashes so not sure about Trott or Tredwell because even if they do OK in the WIs, not sure they will do well under pressure v Australia. However you could say that about a few others so I suppose it is as good as we have got

After the ashes I hope there are a few retirements and we put in place a focus on giving younger talent a go over the next 2 years
England test squad on 15:32 - Mar 18 with 2239 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

When Cook failed to bowl Kegs in the second innings to help get rid of his "yips", when England were dominating, I think he was on the scrap heap then.

I wonder if Cook Now has a bit more of a say after the World Cup debacle? For 18 months he was blamed for our ODI side being pants and once again PM is having his credentials questioned.

Interesting times again.

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

England test squad on 16:58 - Mar 18 with 2189 viewsbuckbyname

England test squad on 15:32 - Mar 18 by SteTsGoldenBoot

When Cook failed to bowl Kegs in the second innings to help get rid of his "yips", when England were dominating, I think he was on the scrap heap then.

I wonder if Cook Now has a bit more of a say after the World Cup debacle? For 18 months he was blamed for our ODI side being pants and once again PM is having his credentials questioned.

Interesting times again.

We may have a chance with a few Yorkshiremen in!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024