Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pool 10/3 to beat Fulham 16:01 - Apr 15 with 1076 viewsOsbourne

Pool 10/3 Draw 37/13 Fulham 10/11.

Osbourne continues to post the odds available.

However, relegated, Loss v Ipswich, Draw v Reading, Loss v Derby.

Only 3 matches left now 2014-15. Pool didn't even get near the Huddersfield game.
Pool 10/3 to beat Fulham on 08:00 - Apr 16 with 1036 viewslemongreentea

I think pool will have a much better chance of a result against Fulham. Near the bottom of the table Fulham are nothing like Derby. If pool can reproduce the best of the form they have shown in recent matches I would tentatively suggest a pool win is on the cards.
Pool 10/3 to beat Fulham on 13:50 - Apr 16 with 1022 viewsOsbourne

Pool 10/3 to beat Fulham on 08:00 - Apr 16 by lemongreentea

I think pool will have a much better chance of a result against Fulham. Near the bottom of the table Fulham are nothing like Derby. If pool can reproduce the best of the form they have shown in recent matches I would tentatively suggest a pool win is on the cards.

lemongreentea,

Osbourne would like to think you are correct.

However, 4 wins out of 43 games?
4 wins and 13 draws out of 43 games?
Zero wins away from Bloomfield Road all season?

Pool have taken something from 17 games. 4 wins and 13 draws.
Pool have taken nothing from 26 games.

Osbourne says : "It amuses Osbourne, that some people are saying that Pool's performances have improved as of late. Draws v Blackburn, Leeds, Bolton and Reading. Pool were relegated before the Reading fixture. Bit late for improved performances now. Harsh, but true."

Pool might win on Saturday v Fulham, they might win away v Cardiff and at Bloomfield Road v Huddersfield - so what? Pool couldn't win when it mattered.
Pool 10/3 to beat Fulham on 14:40 - Apr 16 with 1014 viewslemongreentea

Pool 10/3 to beat Fulham on 13:50 - Apr 16 by Osbourne

lemongreentea,

Osbourne would like to think you are correct.

However, 4 wins out of 43 games?
4 wins and 13 draws out of 43 games?
Zero wins away from Bloomfield Road all season?

Pool have taken something from 17 games. 4 wins and 13 draws.
Pool have taken nothing from 26 games.

Osbourne says : "It amuses Osbourne, that some people are saying that Pool's performances have improved as of late. Draws v Blackburn, Leeds, Bolton and Reading. Pool were relegated before the Reading fixture. Bit late for improved performances now. Harsh, but true."

Pool might win on Saturday v Fulham, they might win away v Cardiff and at Bloomfield Road v Huddersfield - so what? Pool couldn't win when it mattered.

Osbourne, even though pools relegation has seemed inevitable for some time I still feel down when they lose and ok when they draw. Have almost forgotten what it feels like when they win. If pool can start winning again it might help Lee Clark identify players for a successful side next season. At the very least I know it will make me feel slightly better.
Pool 10/3 to beat Fulham on 15:02 - Apr 16 with 1009 viewsOsbourne

Pool 10/3 to beat Fulham on 14:40 - Apr 16 by lemongreentea

Osbourne, even though pools relegation has seemed inevitable for some time I still feel down when they lose and ok when they draw. Have almost forgotten what it feels like when they win. If pool can start winning again it might help Lee Clark identify players for a successful side next season. At the very least I know it will make me feel slightly better.

Osbourne here!

lemongreentea,

You are right, you are right.

For the record, Osbourne will be in the West Stand on Saturday v Fulham. Osbourne will also have backed the "Pool Boys" to win. Osbourne also backed them to win at 16/1 I think it was at Derby.

Osbourne has been lampooned on AVFTT for daring to think that Pool could escape the drop to Division One.

Osbourne doesn't want to be responsible, in any way, for others on AVFTT backing Pool to win any more 2014-15.

Osbourne, I am afraid is seriously out of pocket, thanks to Pool 2014-15.

Since the confirmed relegation, it's tough. After the "Riga Revolution," what will happen during the summer of 2015? Osbourne wonders. Will, Cubero and Orlandi really play in Division one? Osbourne is not too sure. Their wages?

Good luck v Fulham though. Osbourne will certainly be willing the ball into the Fulham goal!

Tiger didn't do it for me on Sunday either - at 50/1 to! Osbourne thought he might. Tiger's back might be bad - not surprising!

Cheer O!
Pool 10/3 to beat Fulham on 09:00 - Apr 18 with 952 viewsSTHolder

Pool 10/3 to beat Fulham on 15:02 - Apr 16 by Osbourne

Osbourne here!

lemongreentea,

You are right, you are right.

For the record, Osbourne will be in the West Stand on Saturday v Fulham. Osbourne will also have backed the "Pool Boys" to win. Osbourne also backed them to win at 16/1 I think it was at Derby.

Osbourne has been lampooned on AVFTT for daring to think that Pool could escape the drop to Division One.

Osbourne doesn't want to be responsible, in any way, for others on AVFTT backing Pool to win any more 2014-15.

Osbourne, I am afraid is seriously out of pocket, thanks to Pool 2014-15.

Since the confirmed relegation, it's tough. After the "Riga Revolution," what will happen during the summer of 2015? Osbourne wonders. Will, Cubero and Orlandi really play in Division one? Osbourne is not too sure. Their wages?

Good luck v Fulham though. Osbourne will certainly be willing the ball into the Fulham goal!

Tiger didn't do it for me on Sunday either - at 50/1 to! Osbourne thought he might. Tiger's back might be bad - not surprising!

Cheer O!

Osbourne - you have made me laugh - please tell me you're not putting any money on the Fulham game and I might then put a tenner on us!!
Pool 10/3 to beat Fulham on 12:37 - Apr 18 with 938 viewslemongreentea

Pool 10/3 to beat Fulham on 09:00 - Apr 18 by STHolder

Osbourne - you have made me laugh - please tell me you're not putting any money on the Fulham game and I might then put a tenner on us!!

Blue sky, sunshine. An excellent day for protesting or watching football or both. Will be there, first match in a while. Come on pool, a win is long overdue.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024