Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Arsenal away-who's going? 08:42 - Apr 26 with 6597 viewsEdmundo

Only my third away game this season.....last one was a win (Burnley), so come on boys.....finish with a result at the Emirates 👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Arsenal away-who's going? on 11:39 - Apr 30 with 2308 viewsbuilthjack

A handful of tickets left.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Arsenal away-who's going? on 12:16 - Apr 30 with 2279 viewswhiterock

Arsenal away-who's going? on 11:39 - Apr 30 by builthjack

A handful of tickets left.

150 was last I head but some may have had a refund so figure fluctiates
Arsenal away-who's going? on 12:31 - Apr 30 with 2260 viewsbuilthjack

Arsenal away-who's going? on 12:16 - Apr 30 by whiterock

150 was last I head but some may have had a refund so figure fluctiates

I was told only a handful left this morning, from the horses mouth. Unless there have been returns today of course.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Arsenal away-who's going? on 12:38 - Apr 30 with 2250 viewswhiterock

Arsenal away-who's going? on 12:31 - Apr 30 by builthjack

I was told only a handful left this morning, from the horses mouth. Unless there have been returns today of course.

2900 will make a hell of a racket, and I'm looking forward to this one
Arsenal away-who's going? on 18:34 - Apr 30 with 2201 viewsbathgatejack

Arsenal away-who's going? on 12:38 - Apr 30 by whiterock

a canny wait ma man.wit pubs the best
Arsenal away-who's going? on 22:17 - Apr 30 with 2141 viewsEdmundo

Arsenal away-who's going? on 12:38 - Apr 30 by whiterock

Can't see us taking 2900 to a monday night game. I reckon about 1500-1700 ish. Cya all there 👍

Arsenal away-who's going? on 18:55 - May 8 with 2018 viewsbuilthjack

Arsenal away-who's going? on 22:17 - Apr 30 by Edmundo

Can't see us taking 2900 to a monday night game. I reckon about 1500-1700 ish. Cya all there 👍

3000 all sold

Arsenal away-who's going? on 19:20 - May 8 with 1991 viewspierre91

Arsenal away-who's going? on 18:55 - May 8 by builthjack

3000 all sold

...I have a Disabled/Senior ticket + 1 free carer(accompanying ) tickets available free of charge if anyone wants to go (as I can't). If you qualify (don't take the piss) get in touch and they're yours for free.
Login to get fewer ads

Arsenal away-who's going? on 08:52 - May 9 with 1900 viewsepaul

Arsenal away-who's going? on 19:20 - May 8 by pierre91

...I have a Disabled/Senior ticket + 1 free carer(accompanying ) tickets available free of charge if anyone wants to go (as I can't). If you qualify (don't take the piss) get in touch and they're yours for free.

Ah thats a shame Pete it would have been good to have seen you and catch up mate. Next season then maybe

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Arsenal away-who's going? on 14:09 - May 9 with 1828 viewspierre91

Arsenal away-who's going? on 08:52 - May 9 by epaul

Ah thats a shame Pete it would have been good to have seen you and catch up mate. Next season then maybe

....that's a promise Paul. Have a good game and bring us a win :)
Arsenal away-who's going? on 19:34 - May 9 with 1779 viewsRuDeMan1970

4 of us going up to celebrate my Dad's 80th birthday (a week late!), leaving Monday lunchtime and staying up overnight. The old man's been supporting the Swans since 1946 and isn't in the best of health but is really looking forward to his (and my) first visit to the Emirates. Looking forward to a good day and night (hopefully)

..."who will guard the guards..?"

Arsenal away-who's going? on 19:46 - May 9 with 1768 viewsJack_Meoff

Arsenal away-who's going? on 19:34 - May 9 by RuDeMan1970

4 of us going up to celebrate my Dad's 80th birthday (a week late!), leaving Monday lunchtime and staying up overnight. The old man's been supporting the Swans since 1946 and isn't in the best of health but is really looking forward to his (and my) first visit to the Emirates. Looking forward to a good day and night (hopefully)

Fair play to your dad Hope he has a top time!

There was a thread on here about pubs to go to which I can't find - what was people's advice again?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Arsenal away-who's going? on 20:58 - May 9 with 1734 viewsEdmundo

Arsenal away-who's going? on 18:55 - May 8 by builthjack

3000 all sold

Awesome turnout for a Monday, my estimates were about as wide of the mark as Labours predicted seat wins yesterday
Anyway....parking wise advise. Would Ealing or that area be best or closer to the ground?

Cheers YJBs....see ya all up there👍

Arsenal away-who's going? on 21:30 - May 9 with 1713 viewsRuDeMan1970

Arsenal away-who's going? on 19:46 - May 9 by Jack_Meoff

Fair play to your dad Hope he has a top time!

There was a thread on here about pubs to go to which I can't find - what was people's advice again?

Cheers pal. You too He won't be up for any pubs pre-match so me and my brother-in-law will be having a few sherberts going up in the car (sister will be driving, of course )

Arsenal away-who's going? on 21:40 - May 9 with 1699 viewsbathgatejack

Arsenal away-who's going? on 21:30 - May 9 by RuDeMan1970

Cheers pal. You too He won't be up for any pubs pre-match so me and my brother-in-law will be having a few sherberts going up in the car (sister will be driving, of course )

buzzing mate. im really looking forward to this .bus journey a killer though.mon the jacks
Arsenal away-who's going? on 21:50 - May 9 with 1660 viewsRuDeMan1970

Arsenal away-who's going? on 21:40 - May 9 by bathgatejack

buzzing mate. im really looking forward to this .bus journey a killer though.mon the jacks

Don't do bus trips any more, mate, hate the restrictiveness (is there such a word??) BTW my sister - our driver - used to live in Newmachar, Aberdeenshire for a good few years. Me and the missus visited there a few times - beautiful part of Scotland, loved going up there

Arsenal away-who's going? on 22:26 - May 9 with 1631 viewsbathgatejack

Arsenal away-who's going? on 21:50 - May 9 by RuDeMan1970

Don't do bus trips any more, mate, hate the restrictiveness (is there such a word??) BTW my sister - our driver - used to live in Newmachar, Aberdeenshire for a good few years. Me and the missus visited there a few times - beautiful part of Scotland, loved going up there

i would only swap scotland for 1 place. WALES WALES WALES (cardiff exempt)oh sorry did i swear.
Arsenal away-who's going? on 22:52 - May 9 with 1617 viewsbuilthjack

Leaving at 8 in the morning!

Arsenal away-who's going? on 23:02 - May 9 with 1604 viewsTNT

Enjoy fella. YJB!

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Arsenal away-who's going? on 23:28 - May 9 with 1579 viewsbuilthjack

Ring the Emirates and make sure you get an announcement done for him

Arsenal away-who's going? on 11:12 - May 10 with 1495 viewsRuDeMan1970

Arsenal away-who's going? on 23:02 - May 9 by TNT

Enjoy fella. YJB!

Cheers pal

Arsenal away-who's going? on 11:17 - May 10 with 1488 viewsRuDeMan1970

Arsenal away-who's going? on 23:28 - May 9 by builthjack

Ring the Emirates and make sure you get an announcement done for him

Already done, thanks mate. There'll be a photo and message up on their big screen at half-time (as there was at the Stoke game last week!) We only told him about the trip on his birthday last Monday - he was buzzing when he found out (probably thought he'd done his last ever away trip - our Cup win at Wembley '13) so he's well up for it! As am I

Arsenal away-who's going? on 21:05 - May 10 with 1397 viewsEdmundo

Arsenal away-who's going? on 22:52 - May 9 by builthjack

Leaving at 8 in the morning!

Friggin hell mun Builth.....gonna be a 'heavy day', or are you up for the sites and a quiet one?

We're leaving at approx 2....v quiet one!

Arsenal away-who's going? on 22:21 - May 10 with 1352 viewsbuilthjack

Arsenal away-who's going? on 21:05 - May 10 by Edmundo

Friggin hell mun Builth.....gonna be a 'heavy day', or are you up for the sites and a quiet one?

We're leaving at approx 2....v quiet one!

Been to a show today, doing the Tower of London in the morning. Then the game. Mrs Builth with me!

Arsenal away-who's going? on 22:41 - May 10 with 1340 viewsEdmundo

Arsenal away-who's going? on 22:21 - May 10 by builthjack

Been to a show today, doing the Tower of London in the morning. Then the game. Mrs Builth with me!

Ah I see.....cultural visit then! 😉

Will be awesome tomorrow, never expected 3000 on a Monday night, but guess a lot of people have gone for this one, as Palarse, we'll prob not get so many tickets.

Cya up there 👍

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024