Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
family off to Syria 13:04 - Jun 19 with 5886 viewsNogginthenog

Why is this constantly splashed across the news. Who gives a f that they've gone. If that's their choice it's up to them.
family off to Syria on 11:38 - Jun 23 with 1918 viewsNookiejack

Which religion has the best afterlife?

Bow down and sing hymns to a God (who is your Lord and Master) for the rest of eternity?
family off to Syria on 11:43 - Jun 23 with 1913 viewsDull1Thomas

family off to Syria on 11:38 - Jun 23 by Nookiejack

Which religion has the best afterlife?

Bow down and sing hymns to a God (who is your Lord and Master) for the rest of eternity?

ITV

Lesley Sharp was excellent in it.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

family off to Syria on 11:43 - Jun 23 with 1913 viewsDarran

family off to Syria on 11:01 - Jun 23 by jackthepeg

Why is this even allowed on a football forum!
And why are such hateful and possibly racist comments not removed !

Its not in the football forum and it's quite mild compared to the filth on other Swans forums if you ask me.
Oh and like ECB has already established Portis is a dimwit.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

family off to Syria on 12:44 - Jun 23 with 1882 viewsLord_Bony

family off to Syria on 11:15 - Jun 23 by Dull1Thomas

Our media has a lot to answer for generating hatred.
As you say, 'Why is this constantly splashed across the news. Who gives a f that they've gone. If that's their choice it's up to them.'

The vast majority of muslims want nothing to do with Islamic extremists - just like the vast majority of christians want nothing to do with Christian extremists.
We live in a period when ISIS and the like are the violent, apocalyptic conversion religious group.
In the past that has been the Roman Catholics, Nazi Party, The People's Party, Caliphates, Stalinists, Khmer Rouge, European Colonialists.
Treatment of native Americans, Australians and Africans by white Christian Europeans was similar in nature to what we are witnessing i Syria & Iraq today. A quick look at the a modern Christian Bible (particularly OT) shows the region has been at war with itself for 5000 years.
The problem isn't muslim or christian it's any group that believes fairy stories give them the right to act as they wish and to exert power through violence.
It's the human condition.

On the case of the latest group to leave the UK - very un-Islamic for women to act against the wishes of their husbands. No sweetness in the afterlife for them (not that there is an afterlife).

Unfortunately,some people are still too thick to realise 99.9% of ISIS victims are MUSLIM.

Understand that basic fact and it changes things a bit.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

family off to Syria on 13:28 - Jun 23 with 1856 viewsScoobyWho

family off to Syria on 11:43 - Jun 23 by Darran

Its not in the football forum and it's quite mild compared to the filth on other Swans forums if you ask me.
Oh and like ECB has already established Portis is a dimwit.

People tend to Only agree with someone when they have an option the same or similar to theirs, till that point they will be as you say. Dimwits.

Which is sadly incorrect.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

family off to Syria on 17:43 - Jun 23 with 1818 viewsLohengrin

family off to Syria on 12:44 - Jun 23 by Lord_Bony

Unfortunately,some people are still too thick to realise 99.9% of ISIS victims are MUSLIM.

G'wan! Bony, admit you just made that up and pulled a stat from your head...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

family off to Syria on 22:13 - Jul 1 with 1693 viewsNogginthenog

Another 12 gone now and all over the news again. Stop the oxygen of publicity ffs. Good riddance to them all.
family off to Syria on 23:22 - Jul 1 with 1661 viewsLohengrin

family off to Syria on 22:13 - Jul 1 by Nogginthenog

Another 12 gone now and all over the news again. Stop the oxygen of publicity ffs. Good riddance to them all.

When they all go we can have a national holiday with street parties.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Login to get fewer ads

family off to Syria on 16:29 - Jul 2 with 1592 viewscwrw

family off to Syria on 23:22 - Jul 1 by Lohengrin

When they all go we can have a national holiday with street parties.

I'll bring beer and bunting
family off to Syria on 16:34 - Jul 2 with 1587 viewsexiledclaseboy

family off to Syria on 16:29 - Jul 2 by cwrw

I'll bring beer and bunting

A few pasties always go down well at a party.

Poll: Tory leader

family off to Syria on 16:59 - Jul 2 with 1568 viewslonglostjack

Exactly - nothing ISIS would like more than to turn the whole thing into infidels vs Muslims - sometimes I wonder if they share that aim with the likes of the Daily Fail who seem hell bound on giving their barbaric acts as much publicity as possible.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

family off to Syria on 18:23 - Jul 2 with 1532 viewsFlashberryjack

Really ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

family off to Syria on 22:57 - Jul 7 with 1473 viewsDarran

family off to Syria on 14:12 - Jun 19 by Darran

I wholeheartedly agree,who gives a f*ck about them the government should call an amnesty for two weeks and put on a plane for whoever wants to go.

He's been reading Planetswans.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3152265/Britain-lay-FLIGHTS-Syria-Islami

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

family off to Syria on 23:28 - Jul 7 with 1465 viewscwrw

family off to Syria on 16:34 - Jul 2 by exiledclaseboy

A few pasties always go down well at a party.

Yes I hear they do Prosser told me that too
family off to Syria on 00:45 - Jul 8 with 1440 viewsDull1Thomas

family off to Syria on 13:58 - Jun 20 by PozuelosSideys

The most telling part of that comment is the "You (British) people.."

Its very much an "us and them situation". They dont see themselves as British and therefore have no intention of adopting British culture - therein lies the problem.

Where is that from?

"You (British) people say to me and others if you don't like it here go to an Islamic country. Now we're doing that and it's still wrong?"

I couldn't care less about the adults going to live in a war zone circa 1540 but the kids shouldn't be allowed to leave. Obviously any parent taking a child to live in such conditions has given up the right tube considered an appropriate adult.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2015 0:50]

family off to Syria on 07:22 - Jul 8 with 1402 viewsScoobyWho

family off to Syria on 13:58 - Jun 20 by PozuelosSideys

The most telling part of that comment is the "You (British) people.."

Its very much an "us and them situation". They dont see themselves as British and therefore have no intention of adopting British culture - therein lies the problem.

The guy is an out and out racist.

The only reason why we welcome these fcktards back from Pakistan and Syria is for intelligence de briefs and information gathering, don't know why we aren't honest about it. For me it would be cheaper to pay for these idiots to go to wherever they like on the understanding they don't come back and they take as many of their kin with them. Surely much cheaper than policing the cnts continuously.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

family off to Syria on 16:40 - Jul 8 with 1368 viewsDull1Thomas

family off to Syria on 07:22 - Jul 8 by ScoobyWho

The guy is an out and out racist.

The only reason why we welcome these fcktards back from Pakistan and Syria is for intelligence de briefs and information gathering, don't know why we aren't honest about it. For me it would be cheaper to pay for these idiots to go to wherever they like on the understanding they don't come back and they take as many of their kin with them. Surely much cheaper than policing the cnts continuously.

Did he actually say that?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024