Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Work is fvcking shit 13:43 - Jun 29 with 1947 viewsSweyns_Eye

It's Monday and I swear some of my clients assume I'm a mind reader.

They've all a bunch of unmitigated tossers.

I have the urge to 'go postal' as the Americans say.

[mini-rant over] I needed to get this out of my system. Thank you for reading. Do feel free to join in.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Work is fvcking shit on 14:09 - Jun 29 with 1910 viewsPegojack

Don't worry, son, it doesn't get any better.

I hate coming in every day too, but hopefully only about two years to go, then I can be out on my bike every day, hitting the pub at lunchtimes, and following the Swans on the weekend. Bliss.
Work is fvcking shit on 15:10 - Jun 29 with 1852 viewsLord_Bony

Going postal in the work place is not a good idea.

You should consider being your own boss its great...the sun is shining tomorrow it s going to be a scorcher so I m saying fck work and will go to Tenby or somewhere for a night or so as my business goes slack anyway when the sun shines...if you can t beat them join them....

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Work is fvcking shit on 15:22 - Jun 29 with 1835 viewsmonmouth

I love my job.

Just been out for a gentle jog in the sunshine and finished up a couple of butty bachs I found in the back of the fridge that I'd forgotten were there (oh joy, you have a bottle shaped face).

HTH

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Work is fvcking shit on 15:36 - Jun 29 with 1810 viewsWxmJax

What the hell does go postal mean ?

These sayings that managers love to use are referred to as Bristol bull sheet in our house after dealings with people in that part of the country.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Work is fvcking shit on 15:43 - Jun 29 with 1796 viewsLord_Bony

It means going off on one big time...probably after losing it.

Stateside of course this could be accompanied with shooting someone.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Work is fvcking shit on 16:37 - Jun 29 with 1740 viewsSweyns_Eye

Work is fvcking shit on 15:36 - Jun 29 by WxmJax

What the hell does go postal mean ?

These sayings that managers love to use are referred to as Bristol bull sheet in our house after dealings with people in that part of the country.

Its a poor taste term that came about after some postal worker went into work one day and took his frustration out on his boss and colleagues with some of his firearms.

Anyhow, I feel better now after my mini rant. I also had a mutual bitching session with a sub-contractor working on the same job. I shall be enjoying the sun soon too.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024