Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marketing and the Swan's identity abroad 21:50 - Jul 16 with 2866 viewsSweyns_Eye

I don't know to what extent we do this but should the club be making more of the club's Welsh identity abroad and would you be comfortable with this?

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Marketing and the Swan's identity abroad on 22:06 - Jul 16 with 2843 viewsmorningstar

Definitely not. We're doing just fine. If we tell them we're Welsh we're Fu**in finished!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Marketing and the Swan's identity abroad on 22:32 - Jul 16 with 2817 viewsSweyns_Eye

Marketing and the Swan's identity abroad on 22:06 - Jul 16 by morningstar

Definitely not. We're doing just fine. If we tell them we're Welsh we're Fu**in finished!

Why? Do you think the Welsh aspect would be a negative?

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Marketing and the Swan's identity abroad on 23:01 - Jul 16 with 2771 viewsmorningstar

Marketing and the Swan's identity abroad on 22:32 - Jul 16 by Sweyns_Eye

Why? Do you think the Welsh aspect would be a negative?

Errr ye! Hannibal Lecter! He was Welsh! They won't forget him in a hurry! Let's just keep a low profile is it!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Marketing and the Swan's identity abroad on 23:32 - Jul 16 with 2722 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Honestly, the novelty of being the single non-English club in the league was what first got me to notice it.

It wasn't why I started supporting/fell in love with it because I knew almost nothing about Wales at the time, but it was the first thing that sparked my interest.

So yes, it should be marketed simply because it's unique.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Marketing and the Swan's identity abroad on 07:36 - Jul 17 with 2591 viewsKilkennyjack

100 per cent yes, including the welsh language. After all its the only Welsh club team that people will have heard of. #sheepshaggers

Beware of the Risen People

Marketing and the Swan's identity abroad on 18:37 - Jul 17 with 2437 viewsPinky

We are very well known in Liberia. Not only in Monrovia, but upcountry too. Everybody knows who we are, and everybody knows Wales' main international players. That's the power of the Premier League. Of course, we're not going to be making any money from shirt sales in Liberia, but it's nice anyway.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024