Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Peter allis 10:23 - Jul 17 with 1438 viewsperchrockjack

As good a commentator as there s been.

No question about it.

Makes the game interesting for all

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Peter allis on 10:34 - Jul 17 with 1425 viewsexiledclaseboy

He used to be good, these days he's an embarrassing anachronism. In my opinion of course. Other opinions are available and valid. Phew.

Poll: Tory leader

Peter allis on 10:52 - Jul 17 with 1406 viewsJackSomething

Peter allis on 10:34 - Jul 17 by exiledclaseboy

He used to be good, these days he's an embarrassing anachronism. In my opinion of course. Other opinions are available and valid. Phew.

I like having the coverage on in the background (as I do on my computer right now), with the volume set just right so I can hear Allis' soothing tones, but not the specifics of what he's saying.

Golf is one of those sports where the BBC just seem to get it right when it comes to their coverage. Watching the Ryder Cup on Sky reinforces that.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Peter allis on 11:08 - Jul 17 with 1388 viewsperchrockjack

He could be seen as anachronistic but his knowledge is second to none and his fills are often informative to those who don't really understand the nuances of the game.

He s still pretty sharp to me .

My opinion also

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Peter allis on 12:40 - Jul 17 with 1351 viewsCurcubita_Ultra

Love the guy...

The voice of Golf since I first started watching and playing in the late 1970's
Peter allis on 15:28 - Jul 17 with 1290 viewsLeonisGod

Yep, great and with strong links to Wales. His favourite hole is down here on Clyne I think (or could be Langland). And he used to play and still does invitationals , with Conwy being another favourite I believe. My old man's into all that sort of stuff and speaks very highly of him.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024