Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Westminster Figures In Child Abuse Papers 21:39 - Jul 22 with 2352 viewsNeath_Jack

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/jul/22/leon-brittan-westminster-child-a

There's a coincidence that all those named have shuffled off this mortal coil eh. I wonder if there are a few of the current lot who are getting a bit twitchy now.

Awful business.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Westminster Figures In Child Abuse Papers on 06:21 - Jul 23 with 2291 viewsJackfath

awful reading but no real surprise. I wonder wait will come out of the woodwork when cliff dies?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Westminster Figures In Child Abuse Papers on 08:17 - Jul 23 with 2267 viewsCurcubita_Ultra

Like you say Jackfath, no real suprise. The older I get the angrier I become as it becomes increasingly apparent that this country and it's Establishment Junta are rotten to their criminal core. The mishandling of the Inquiry was no coincidence in my opinion, not only to allow scum like this pig to take the Roman way out but to buy time to bury bigger fish.

I'm confident there's plenty more names that will come out in the fullness of time as the groundswell of public interest in this is too large now, thankfully, but whether anyone still alive will face prosecution or even questioning remains to be seen.

Disgusting business...
Westminster Figures In Child Abuse Papers on 08:39 - Jul 23 with 2249 viewsperchrockjack

Hard to argue with that with its been around as long as man has been on this earth.

We are simply more are of it.

NO HIDING PLACE and that s good

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Westminster Figures In Child Abuse Papers on 12:50 - Jul 23 with 2201 viewssherpajacob

Unfortunately if you are a politician or a member of the establishment there are plenty of hiding places, and you will be allowed to live out your natural life, before the truth is revealed.

its only celebrity/ entertainers that have so far had to face any justice.

I don't expect the government to take any action. For David Cameron, Margaret Thatcher is a deity and he will ensure nothing comes to light that blackens her name in this respect. All parties would rather cover it up, than be forced to answer the question of who knew what?

Even investigative journalists or a crusading independent MP like martin Bell would get nowhere near the truth, because it runs too deep within the establishment.

I recall a similar scandal in Belgium a few years back in which hundreds of thousands took to the streets. I feel ultimately it can only be people power that can force this issue. However that is not likely to happen and sadly justice will not be done.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Westminster Figures In Child Abuse Papers on 11:18 - Jul 24 with 2113 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Did not see Michael Jackson in the list. Funny how the BBC still play his records but not Rolf Harris and Jimmy Saville TOTP.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Westminster Figures In Child Abuse Papers on 12:23 - Jul 24 with 2094 viewsHighjack

Westminster Figures In Child Abuse Papers on 11:18 - Jul 24 by felixstowe_jack

Did not see Michael Jackson in the list. Funny how the BBC still play his records but not Rolf Harris and Jimmy Saville TOTP.

He was tried and acquitted sort of.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Westminster Figures In Child Abuse Papers on 12:44 - Jul 24 with 2080 viewsCountyJim

Westminster Figures In Child Abuse Papers on 12:23 - Jul 24 by Highjack

He was tried and acquitted sort of.

Paid people off you mean to drop cases
Westminster Figures In Child Abuse Papers on 13:58 - Jul 24 with 2048 viewsperchrockjack

It really isn't a party issue sherpa as politicans from all hues have been and are paedophiles. Its across society, teachers,doctors,solicitors as well as unemployable cretins with nothing else to excite themselves.

There are fewer hiding places and I take your point which was well made- thanks

Login to get fewer ads

Westminster Figures In Child Abuse Papers on 14:23 - Jul 24 with 2030 viewssherpajacob

Westminster Figures In Child Abuse Papers on 13:58 - Jul 24 by perchrockjack

It really isn't a party issue sherpa as politicans from all hues have been and are paedophiles. Its across society, teachers,doctors,solicitors as well as unemployable cretins with nothing else to excite themselves.

There are fewer hiding places and I take your point which was well made- thanks

As I said, all parties would rather cover it up, rather than face awkward questions.

Also it seems to me that this issue is not very high on the public consciousness, possibly down to media barons kicking it into the long grass.

Imho what could possibly be more important than protecting societies most vulnerable children, and bringing their abusers to justice.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Westminster Figures In Child Abuse Papers on 15:35 - Jul 24 with 2002 viewsperchrockjack

its fair is that, however its harder to hide.

MANY historical heroes will have had many dark secrets,as do many of us.

Its all about knowing what the boundaries are and having sexual relations with pre pubescent kids is outside any boundaries.

Westminster Figures In Child Abuse Papers on 20:19 - Jul 24 with 1948 viewsKilkennyjack

totally dreadful to read.

A life in jail for child abuse.
Assets sold and money to victims is another punishment to use.

Of course nothing can compensate for this absolute evil.

Beware of the Risen People

Westminster Figures In Child Abuse Papers on 23:01 - Jul 24 with 1903 viewsJack_Meoff

http://www.9jumpin.com.au/show/60minutes/stories/2015/july/spies-lords-and-preda

You must watch and share this

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024