Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kidwelly Town FC v Swansea City Legends 12:12 - Jul 28 with 4316 viewsbanshee_72

​As part of the Kidwelly 900 celebrations, Kidwelly Town FC will take on a Swansea City Legends team at Parc Stephens, Kidwelly on Saturday August 8th 2015, 2.30pm Kick Off.

Swansea City Team so far includes John Cornforth, Colin Pascoe, Lee Jenkins, Jonathan Coates, Sean McCarthy, Michael Howard, Steve Jones with more names to be confirmed.

After the game there will be an auction held in the White Lion, Kidwelly and John Cornforth will be doing a Q+A Session after the Chelsea v Swansea City match.
Kidwelly Town FC v Swansea City Legends on 13:02 - Jul 28 with 4269 viewsScoobyWho

Legends ??

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Kidwelly Town FC v Swansea City Legends on 13:45 - Jul 28 with 4234 viewsscottishjack

Sean McCarthy! Now there's a name from my formative years as a Swans fan! McCarthy and Pascoe...good times!
Kidwelly Town FC v Swansea City Legends on 14:20 - Jul 28 with 4187 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Kidwelly Town FC v Swansea City Legends on 13:02 - Jul 28 by ScoobyWho

Legends ??

I think the term is being used somewhat loosely.

Maybe it's a typo - Leg Ends maybe?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Kidwelly Town FC v Swansea City Legends on 15:15 - Jul 28 with 4146 viewsrealpencoedjack

Kidwelly Town FC v Swansea City Legends on 14:20 - Jul 28 by Joe_bradshaw

Any team with "super Johnny Cornforth" in are allowed to be called a legend outfit imo
daz
Kidwelly Town FC v Swansea City Legends on 17:00 - Jul 28 with 4102 viewsScoobyWho

Kidwelly Town FC v Swansea City Legends on 14:20 - Jul 28 by Joe_bradshaw

I think you may well be right.

Kidwelly Town FC v Swansea City Legends on 17:01 - Jul 28 with 4096 viewsScoobyWho

Kidwelly Town FC v Swansea City Legends on 15:15 - Jul 28 by realpencoedjack

Any team with "super Johnny Cornforth" in are allowed to be called a legend outfit imo
daz

I never got on with singing mens names .....

Kidwelly Town FC v Swansea City Legends on 12:46 - Aug 5 with 3879 viewsbanshee_72

bump
Kidwelly Town FC v Swansea City Legends on 13:13 - Aug 5 with 3848 viewsChief

Kidwelly Town FC v Swansea City Legends on 12:46 - Aug 5 by banshee_72

bump

Why is this on the same day as the first swans game of season? Know of a good 20 odd boys from Llanelli going up to Chelsea. To have the clash doesn't help anyone

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Login to get fewer ads

Kidwelly Town FC v Swansea City Legends on 13:45 - Aug 5 with 3817 viewsbanshee_72

Kidwelly Town FC v Swansea City Legends on 13:13 - Aug 5 by Chief

Why is this on the same day as the first swans game of season? Know of a good 20 odd boys from Llanelli going up to Chelsea. To have the clash doesn't help anyone

Cant really answer that for you Chief as im only advertising the fixture. But at a guess it was probably the only convenient date avaliable what with the Carmarthenshire league starting + the availability of the Swans players.
Kidwelly Town FC v Swansea City Legends on 11:37 - Aug 7 with 3659 viewsbanshee_72

Update - Legends team to include John Williams, Mark Davies and hopefully Julian Alsop + Stuart Roberts.

Please note that should Mr Alsop make an appearance, there will be no bananas for sale at either the Kidwelly Co-op or the Spar
Kidwelly Town FC v Swansea City Legends on 12:04 - Aug 7 with 3638 viewsScoobyWho

Mark Davies ? I can't place him, any clues ?

Kidwelly Town FC v Swansea City Legends on 12:30 - Aug 7 with 3617 viewsbanshee_72

Kidwelly Town FC v Swansea City Legends on 12:04 - Aug 7 by ScoobyWho

Mark Davies ? I can't place him, any clues ?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=mark+davies+swansea+city
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024