Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SCFC Email offer of £5 off a family ticket to Oakwood 10:54 - Aug 27 with 3006 viewsSweyns_Eye

Is this the clubs attempt to storm a 'bastion' of red riggly wurm support? Will we see something similar at Folly Farm to counter the report below?

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=161323

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

SCFC Email offer of £5 off a family ticket to Oakwood on 14:54 - Aug 27 with 2859 viewsswanduck

Oh I do love the cardiff forum, their little smilies make everything look so cute
SCFC Email offer of £5 off a family ticket to Oakwood on 15:28 - Aug 27 with 2825 viewsChief

They are meant to be this sleeping giant club super passionate about Wales, yet they slap their heads copying a middle eastern religious leader, regularly deface a classic Welsh song and like to revel in the fact that they have some fans in little England beyond Wales. Weird people

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

SCFC Email offer of £5 off a family ticket to Oakwood on 15:55 - Aug 27 with 2792 viewsBLAZE

I know it's all very childish but I spent a week near Tenby back in April and Jack display outdone Scum by at least 4 to 1 every single day. That was in Tenby itself, Saundersfoot, Oakwood, Heatherton and Folly Farm. They're deluded.
SCFC Email offer of £5 off a family ticket to Oakwood on 16:36 - Aug 27 with 2756 viewsChief

Totally false economy anyway. It's summertime in tourist destinations and attractions. the likelihood is, these people are merely swans and Cardiff fans from Swansea and Cardiff on holiday and bares no resemblance to whom the majority of locals support whatsoever!

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

SCFC Email offer of £5 off a family ticket to Oakwood on 06:34 - Aug 28 with 2597 viewsScoobyWho

SCFC Email offer of £5 off a family ticket to Oakwood on 16:36 - Aug 27 by Chief

Totally false economy anyway. It's summertime in tourist destinations and attractions. the likelihood is, these people are merely swans and Cardiff fans from Swansea and Cardiff on holiday and bares no resemblance to whom the majority of locals support whatsoever!

its more than evident the swans hold the majority of support in far west wales and indeed as a premier league club in the south west of England as was reported by SKY a few weeks back.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024