Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unintentional Humour 20:32 - Aug 29 with 2693 viewsDorse

Currently at my mother-in-law's. We're sat in the front room and Mini-Dorse is sat in front of his Granny's footrest when she announces she's nipping off to the toilet.

'Can you move please?' my wife says 'because Granny is going to push her stool out'.

And she accuses ME of being inappropriate?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Unintentional Humour on 20:37 - Aug 29 with 2628 views2Thomas2Bowles

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Unintentional Humour on 20:51 - Aug 29 with 2555 viewscalders

Brilliant!! Reminds me so much when my father in law was alive, he was a painter by trade and my mother in law used to constantly be ranting about how lazy he was,
she would regularly tell us and others that she had lost count of the amount of times she asked him to do her back passage, I would be crying and she would be saying things like "I've begged him so many times just to do my back passage, it's not to much to ask is it" I was usually rolling around her front room by then lol.
Unintentional Humour on 21:05 - Aug 29 with 2476 viewsWilloW4

Ironically, me and my mate went up to Huddersfield many years ago when venables was manager( we lost 2-0 if I remember rightly), after a long drive and parking in the middle of nowhere we saw a fella walking down the road.."excuse me mate, where's the nearest boozer?"... This little Yorkshireman replied to us.."you're looking at him!".. Made me laugh then , and it still does..(I'm sure I've posted this before, but it's good so ..!)😜.
Unintentional Humour on 21:17 - Aug 30 with 2020 viewsDorse

Unintentional Humour on 20:51 - Aug 29 by calders

Brilliant!! Reminds me so much when my father in law was alive, he was a painter by trade and my mother in law used to constantly be ranting about how lazy he was,
she would regularly tell us and others that she had lost count of the amount of times she asked him to do her back passage, I would be crying and she would be saying things like "I've begged him so many times just to do my back passage, it's not to much to ask is it" I was usually rolling around her front room by then lol.

Top stuff

Unintentional Humour on 18:33 - Dec 5 with 1660 viewsDorse

My 4 year old daughter, Tantor, was playing with her pens this morning so I asked her what she was doing. She said that she was making a card. I said 'That's brilliant' and asked to see it. She turned it over and it read: 'Heil'.

Most unfortunate for poor Neil.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024