Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alex Ferguson to be honoured by the Swans Trust 21:59 - Sep 3 with 3396 viewsDarran

You heard it here first.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Alex Ferguson to be honoured by the Swans Trust on 22:00 - Sep 3 with 3376 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Now that is someone requiring further awards

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Alex Ferguson to be honoured by the Swans Trust on 22:02 - Sep 3 with 3352 viewsItchySphincter

Why's that then?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Alex Ferguson to be honoured by the Swans Trust on 22:04 - Sep 3 with 3328 viewsDarran

Alex Ferguson to be honoured by the Swans Trust on 22:02 - Sep 3 by ItchySphincter

Why's that then?

Because he' was a great man I suppose.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2015 22:04]

Alex Ferguson to be honoured by the Swans Trust on 22:05 - Sep 3 with 3314 viewsSwansNZ

Alex Ferguson to be honoured by the Swans Trust on 22:04 - Sep 3 by Darran

is he dead?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Alex Ferguson to be honoured by the Swans Trust on 22:06 - Sep 3 with 3299 viewsMarryGonk

Alex Ferguson to be honoured by the Swans Trust on 22:05 - Sep 3 by SwansNZ

is he dead?

van Persie is.

Marry Gonk's Barmy Army!

Alex Ferguson to be honoured by the Swans Trust on 22:17 - Sep 3 with 3212 viewsKilkennyjack

Well man utd did bring giggs, hughes etc to the vetch to help the swans out financially i seem to recall ...?

Beware of the Risen People

Alex Ferguson to be honoured by the Swans Trust on 22:18 - Sep 3 with 3211 viewsUxbridge

Alex Ferguson to be honoured by the Swans Trust on 22:06 - Sep 3 by MarryGonk

van Persie is.

Another look at me thread from Darren. Plus ca change.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Alex Ferguson to be honoured by the Swans Trust on 11:15 - Sep 4 with 2803 viewsSlugster664

Alex Ferguson to be honoured by the Swans Trust on 22:04 - Sep 3 by Darran

Bollox! The bloke is/was a cu nt.

STID

Login to get fewer ads

Alex Ferguson to be honoured by the Swans Trust on 11:33 - Sep 4 with 2768 viewsPapaLazarou

Rightly so too, he made a great contribution to our club.
Alex Ferguson to be honoured by the Swans Trust on 11:35 - Sep 4 with 2760 viewsperchrockjack

meme change.

YEP, he brought a United team (yesper olsen era) to help us when we were skint and a basket case.

Fair play to fergie for that

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Alex Ferguson to be honoured by the Swans Trust on 11:40 - Sep 4 with 2752 viewsDarran

Alex Ferguson to be honoured by the Swans Trust on 11:15 - Sep 4 by Slugster664

Bollox! The bloke is/was a cu nt.

Dear me there's no need for that.

Alex Ferguson to be honoured by the Swans Trust on 11:42 - Sep 4 with 2752 viewsjackharris

He brought a strong Man U side down to play us in memory of Alan Davies, to raise money for his family in 1992?
[Post edited 4 Sep 2015 12:59]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Alex Ferguson to be honoured by the Swans Trust on 12:00 - Sep 4 with 2706 viewsItchySphincter

Alex Ferguson to be honoured by the Swans Trust on 22:17 - Sep 3 by Kilkennyjack

Well man utd did bring giggs, hughes etc to the vetch to help the swans out financially i seem to recall ...?

F*ck me, iirc I was about 10 when that happened so it must've been 30 years ago. Pre Ferguson?

Alex Ferguson to be honoured by the Swans Trust on 12:31 - Sep 4 with 2649 viewsNeathJack

I thought Ron Atkinson was manager when Utd brought a side down for the fundraiser.
Alex Ferguson to be honoured by the Swans Trust on 12:35 - Sep 4 with 2635 viewsDr_Winston

Alex Ferguson to be honoured by the Swans Trust on 12:31 - Sep 4 by NeathJack

I thought Ron Atkinson was manager when Utd brought a side down for the fundraiser.

I was thinking that it was pre-Fergie.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Alex Ferguson to be honoured by the Swans Trust on 12:50 - Sep 4 with 2591 viewsNeath_Jack

Alex Ferguson to be honoured by the Swans Trust on 12:35 - Sep 4 by Dr_Winston

I was thinking that it was pre-Fergie.

It was around 1984 wasn't it?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Alex Ferguson to be honoured by the Swans Trust on 13:00 - Sep 4 with 2561 viewsjackharris

Alex Ferguson to be honoured by the Swans Trust on 12:50 - Sep 4 by Neath_Jack

1985 springs to mind, I have the programme here somewhere!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Alex Ferguson to be honoured by the Swans Trust on 13:02 - Sep 4 with 2552 viewsChiswickjack4

Alex Ferguson to be honoured by the Swans Trust on 12:50 - Sep 4 by Neath_Jack

Ferguson's first game at The Vetch was February 1987 (half term week).
We lost 3-1. Colin Gibson scored twice.

And he returned in August 1992 for the Alan Davies Testimonial.
We drew 1-1. Andy MacFarlane scored for us. Hughes scored for United.
It was a full strength team.
About 8,000 at the game.
Five days later the Premier League started and Man U lost at Sheffield Untied. They would go onto win the title.

I spoke to Sir Alex in London 18 months ago and he remembered both matches.
Alex Ferguson to be honoured by the Swans Trust on 13:22 - Sep 4 with 2491 views1462jack

Alexander sterling brown Ferguson Swansea goal keeper 1927-36
Alex Ferguson to be honoured by the Swans Trust on 16:52 - Sep 4 with 2298 viewsscottishjack

Ron Atkinson was manager for the S.O.S. Match, they won 5-1 and Alan Brazil scored a hat trick... It was also my first Swans match. The 3-1 match under Ferguson was Jimmy Rimmers testimonial.
Alex Ferguson to be honoured by the Swans Trust on 17:05 - Sep 4 with 2282 viewsOldjack

ffs

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Alex Ferguson to be honoured by the Swans Trust on 18:23 - Sep 4 with 2201 viewssherpajacob

I was at the game. It was the last pre season game in august 1992.

So United played a full strength team including record new signing dion Dublin.

It was a benefit game for Alan Davies family.

I remember robbie james aged about 36 playing right back and doing a pretty good job marking an 18 year old Ryan giggs.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Alex Ferguson to be honoured by the Swans Trust on 18:34 - Sep 4 with 2179 viewsblueytheblue

Ours honoured Malky Mackay. Not Eddie May or any other legends, just the one that the Trust knew would irritate Tan. Gave him life membership of our Trust, a worthy honour.

What was more telling was the way our Trust squirmed when details of the texts came out. Desire to annoy Tan far greater than taking a pointless award back from someone using racist terms...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Alex Ferguson to be honoured by the Swans Trust on 21:03 - Sep 4 with 2059 viewsItchySphincter

Alex Ferguson to be honoured by the Swans Trust on 12:31 - Sep 4 by NeathJack

Me too.

Alex Ferguson to be honoured by the Swans Trust on 21:16 - Sep 4 with 2029 viewsItchySphincter

Alex Ferguson to be honoured by the Swans Trust on 13:22 - Sep 4 by 1462jack

Alexander sterling brown Ferguson Swansea goal keeper 1927-36

Before my time but if true that would be cool.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024