Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Elmohamady 12:44 - Sep 7 with 3730 viewsRogueTrooper

http://sport360.com/article/english-premier-league/41897/leicester-and-swansea-i

Fast, hardworking, scares defenders and can deliver a good cross, if the price is reasonable, I think he could do a job for us, especially if Nathan decides to look for pastures new.

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Elmohamady on 15:10 - Sep 7 with 3522 viewsRancid

Yes Yes and Yes.Been harping on about this guy for a long time.Better than Naughton but not sure we'd be looking for an upgrade just yet as KN has done well.But if we're ever looking to replace then this guy is a top player imo
Elmohamady on 16:33 - Sep 7 with 3401 viewsjackal

Always liked this guy. Was impressed with him when he played here for Hull. It's a yes from me.
Elmohamady on 18:42 - Sep 7 with 3211 viewsMattG

If we are genuinely interested then I'm surprised we didn't go after him in the summer. With Gomis and Ayew to get on the end of his generally excellent crosses, he would be an excellent option, IMO.
Elmohamady on 20:22 - Sep 7 with 3063 viewsDewi1jack

Elmohamady on 15:10 - Sep 7 by Rancid

Yes Yes and Yes.Been harping on about this guy for a long time.Better than Naughton but not sure we'd be looking for an upgrade just yet as KN has done well.But if we're ever looking to replace then this guy is a top player imo

Debateable that he's better than Kyle.
Why not have him as well, as back up on the wing or for Kyle/ push Kyle for the start?
Yes from me.
Think he'd be a very good addition to the squad.
Push on for the C1 cup and FA Cup!!!

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Elmohamady on 20:58 - Sep 7 with 3001 viewsClinton

Terrific player, I can't understand why no one was in for him over the summer.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Elmohamady on 22:25 - Sep 7 with 2895 viewshobo

Ah yes, that great source of footballing truth, sport360.com!
Elmohamady on 22:56 - Sep 7 with 2838 viewsScoobyWho

I would prefer this guy to the current Nathan Dyer.
However, a stint at Leicester may see us with a rejuvinated Nathan come next summer. That is if he wants to come back.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024