Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! 09:10 - Sep 12 with 25787 viewsDiscodroids

A BIZARRE LOVE TRIANGLE OF Corbyn , Dianne Abbott and Dennis Skinner is not my idea of a FINE TIME, although A PERFECT KISS, from Caroline Flint dressed as Servalan from Blakes 7, would make me feel like ive been TOUCHED BY THE HAND OF GOD.

A JOY DIVISION OF young people dressed as Charlie Bucket, have shown TRUE FAITH in Corbyn . Leaving the 1922 committee in SHELLSHOCK, laughing their fackn heads off in the Wigmore club at the STATE OF THE NATION. A NEW ORDER of David Lammy and Sadiq Khan really is TEMPTATION for me to get on the piss.

I cant wait for the THE UNKNOWN PLEASURES of seeing Corbyn at his first Prime ministers question time in a George Roper demob suit....poor Harriet Harman, SHES LOST CONTROL. It would seem.. .EVERYHINGS GONE GREEN as Corbyn will use solar panels at his cabinet meetings to set the WORLD IN MOTION.Lets hope He does'nt resort to POWER, CORRUPTION AND LIES and proves to be a man of SUBSTANCE.

....And there's a taste in my mouth, As desperation takes hold.

[Post edited 12 Sep 2015 9:15]

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 08:08 - Sep 13 with 2575 viewsDiscodroids

stellacreasy @stellacreasy tweet
Spending some last minute quality time with my phone before its confiscated ahead of #labourleadership result listening to Bowie…;-)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i wish tom watson well as deputy but cant help but feel for Stella Creasy.

Stella Will bounce back on Blue Monday in her surgery When Wilf the d day war veteran of juno beach and 60 years resident of Walthamstow, is informed by Siouxsie sioux Stella, that he has to give up his flat for 18 young Syrian Refugee Men , who wish to use his home as a base as pleasure hive for Towie girls that they pick up in the Fountain Bar.

Luckily for wilf , Stella Can salve his pain by informing him that Mick ronson played his guitar left handed on Bowies 'Sound and vision' to create that unique studio 54 sound.

She loves guitar based rock/ indie sounds dont you know.I think they may be Still some indigenous peoples in the hinterlands of Papaua New Guinea that are unaware that she has matching Syd Barrret coasters and antimacassars.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2015 8:10]

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 09:26 - Sep 13 with 2522 viewsBrianMcCarthy

At least now there is a Labour Party. I always thought that Britain worked best when there was a Left-Right balance in the Commons.

It will be interesting to see how the media that convulsed itself at the prospect of Labour reforming will now treat the refound Party, especially if it sticks to traditional Labour Party policies. I imagine that Corbyn will get even worse press than Kinnock did. His reign could be short, spectacular or both.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 10:00 - Sep 13 with 2486 viewsFDC

I see the same Labour figures who warned that a Corbyn leadership would tear Labour apart are wasting no time in trying to tear Labour apart this morning
Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 10:16 - Sep 13 with 2466 viewsandygg

He deserved to win because the other candidates were a bunch of plastic non-entities.
Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 10:35 - Sep 13 with 2447 viewsCamberleyR

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 10:00 - Sep 13 by FDC

I see the same Labour figures who warned that a Corbyn leadership would tear Labour apart are wasting no time in trying to tear Labour apart this morning

Wind the clock back almost 35 years....For Chuka Umunna, Liz Kendall, Tristram Hunt with faces like slapped arses as the result is announced read David Owen, Shirley Williams, Bill Rodgers.

I can see a similar thing happening with the "Blairites" breaking away forming an SDP Mk II which was in the 1980s and will be again, good news for the Conservatives.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2015 15:52]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 11:10 - Sep 13 with 2416 viewsDiscodroids

Just my opinion , But i think the Media should be wary of making Personal attacks on Corbyn.
It didnt work on Farage ,in fact we feasted on it like A Roman Orgy with reguGrtiation buckets at our side to make room for more and it made us stronger. Doing the same could have the same effect With the support of Corbyn.

Has a huge job reuniting Labour supporters from the North lost to UKIP with the very vocal and active social media battalions of London.

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 12:51 - Sep 13 with 2371 viewsganjR

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 11:10 - Sep 13 by Discodroids

Just my opinion , But i think the Media should be wary of making Personal attacks on Corbyn.
It didnt work on Farage ,in fact we feasted on it like A Roman Orgy with reguGrtiation buckets at our side to make room for more and it made us stronger. Doing the same could have the same effect With the support of Corbyn.

Has a huge job reuniting Labour supporters from the North lost to UKIP with the very vocal and active social media battalions of London.

It already has. I'm sure that, part of his surge, came from the disgusting treatment by the media, then Labour Party too.
Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 14:36 - Sep 13 with 2309 viewsDorse

If Chuckus YoMama and Berkely Hunt don't like it, they can fcuking well do one. If they were so concerned they should have stood themselves. Vacuous cretins.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 16:18 - Sep 13 with 2256 viewsElHoop

Corbyn and Watson are poles apart on Trident. Basically Corbyn wants to abolish it and Watson is equally adamant that we keep it, so that will be interesting.

I'm not sure that this is massively different to the Tories picking IDS ahead of Clarke and Portillo, back in the day. Arguably the Tories had a better lot to choose from at the time, but they too wanted to put past perceptions behind them and pick a new face. IDS of course only lasted for 2 years without fighting an election and was replaced by Howard, himself hardly an endearing figure of a man.

And yet, this is interesting. I've no idea what will happen next, which is pretty interesting. This might be weird enough to change the Scottish elections next year - who knows? If that happens then it might do Labour a lot of good in the longer term. They might slow down the SNP express and then they kick out Corbyn and find someone else new but a little less controversial, and suddenly they've got an election position. It can't be all bad anyway, most things like this are a mixture of good and bad, and I think that it'll shake things up a bit on the left, which needed doing.
Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 17:18 - Sep 13 with 2227 views2Thomas2Bowles

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 18:45 - Sep 13 with 2189 viewsQPR_John

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 17:18 - Sep 13 by 2Thomas2Bowles

The suggestion is I assume they have joined because of the election of Corbyn. This begs the question why they did not join before and so have a vote.
Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 19:42 - Sep 13 with 2147 viewsTheBlob

Well at least it's livened things up a bit.British politics have been stagnating to the point of decadence ,needs fresh impetus and this could provide the spark.Fed up with the same old navel contemplation policies - mind you the Civil Service and the behind the throne whisperers who really run things will ensure no radical policies will ever be implemented.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 19:59 - Sep 13 with 2128 viewsjohncharles

So many messing their pants at the idea of an honest person in charge of a political party.

Strong and stable my arse.

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 20:55 - Sep 13 with 2095 viewsYorkRanger

It was an interesting day yesterday. Len McCluskey embracing Corbyn, Ken Livingstone on the news delighted, Gerry Adams pleased also, the red flag being sung with gusto...where will it all take us I wonder.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2015 20:56]
Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 21:32 - Sep 13 with 2067 viewsDorse

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 20:55 - Sep 13 by YorkRanger

It was an interesting day yesterday. Len McCluskey embracing Corbyn, Ken Livingstone on the news delighted, Gerry Adams pleased also, the red flag being sung with gusto...where will it all take us I wonder.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2015 20:56]

Corbyn purges the party apparatchiks with a lightning series of dawn raids, putting on lavish show trials in which Harriet Harmann is burned at the stake for raising Baphomet and consorting with 90s songsters Charles and Eddie. Blair is brought into the Old Bailey in shackles and tried for Questioning The Final Victory. His sentence (49 consecutive life sentences) is commuted to stoning on appeal.

Defeated challengers Cooper, Kendall and Burnham are stitched together and forced to live out their lives as Siamese Triplets. As an act of mercy, they will be permitted to relocate to Truro where no-one will see it as unusual. His magnanimity is praised by the watching faithful in a synchronised display using coloured cards, making a picture of him defeating a dragon.

All party members will then parade through Belper market square, whippet divisions taking the lead, fly-past from the racing pigeon battalions and 99 ferrets being released as the units stamp their way across a scale drawing of Dianne Abbot's arse. The Party will announce the formation of the National Congress of the People's Representatives In Defiance Of The Great Satan (formerly known as the Shadow Cabinet) by holding a quiz on the life of works of the Divine Leader. Failure to answer, stuttering, hesitation or incorrect answers will result in exile to the Centre For Re-Education (Blairite Re-Programming).

All hail the Divine Leader. May death come swiftly to his enemies.

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 21:48 - Sep 13 with 2046 viewslondonscottish

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 10:35 - Sep 13 by CamberleyR

Wind the clock back almost 35 years....For Chuka Umunna, Liz Kendall, Tristram Hunt with faces like slapped arses as the result is announced read David Owen, Shirley Williams, Bill Rodgers.

I can see a similar thing happening with the "Blairites" breaking away forming an SDP Mk II which was in the 1980s and will be again, good news for the Conservatives.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2015 15:52]

Yeah agree.

When Labour goes down the purist leftist idealogical route it alienates a huge number of left of centre voters.

Very similar similar situation to back then.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 23:06 - Sep 13 with 2004 viewsHollowayRanger

might also breath new life into the liberal party there will be a lot of labour voters who are anti corbin and will have to decide come 2020 to back him of change parties

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 09:31 - Sep 14 with 1928 viewsTheBlob

Well this should be fun.Strikes,civil disobedience,marches,occupations....

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 09:33 - Sep 14 with 1923 viewsDiscodroids

its all to beautiful , a shadow chancellor who describes rich people as bastards, honors the IRA for their bravery and wants to nationalise Banks and overthrow capitalism.

Please Corby, n appoint Dianne Abbott and EmilyThornberry . My Auntie Marjorie in her EmmersonPark Penthouse can Sing the red flag over her fu cking breakfast of Parched Devield Kidneys and Taunted scrambled Eggs.

tickles my gooch to see Corbys supporters abusing those labour MP's who have quit on Their principals or resigned from the front benches , yet praise corby for his principles opposing his own party 500 times in the commons.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2015 9:51]

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 10:53 - Sep 14 with 1870 viewsDorse

I think I liked Jezza better when he was publishing pamphlets on men's fashion. The Corbyn Trouser Press, I think it was.

Ahem.

I know, I know. I'm banned.

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 10:54 - Sep 14 with 1868 viewsKonk

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 13:42 - Sep 12 by BromleyHoop

I'm sure his friends in Hamas and Hezbollah will be sending their congratulation as well.

Sometimes you have to talk with people who you might personally find repellent. And if Israel is to have a proper lasting peace, at some stage it will have to engage with Hamas and Hezbollah in search of some sort of accord. Introducing someone at a conference as a friend, isn’t the same as saying you agree with everything they’ve ever said or done. I doubt Cameron introduced Putin as a “Massive Russian cu nt” when he last hosted him at Downing Street. I find the attention that’s merited bizarre.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 10:56 - Sep 14 with 1864 viewsDorse

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 10:54 - Sep 14 by Konk

Sometimes you have to talk with people who you might personally find repellent. And if Israel is to have a proper lasting peace, at some stage it will have to engage with Hamas and Hezbollah in search of some sort of accord. Introducing someone at a conference as a friend, isn’t the same as saying you agree with everything they’ve ever said or done. I doubt Cameron introduced Putin as a “Massive Russian cu nt” when he last hosted him at Downing Street. I find the attention that’s merited bizarre.

You're right: he called him a 'Wonky-faced Psycho'.

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 11:11 - Sep 14 with 2076 viewsQPR_John

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 10:54 - Sep 14 by Konk

Maybe I missed it but I cannot recall Corbyn talking about the leaders of Israel as friends.
Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 11:13 - Sep 14 with 2383 viewsDiscodroids

Im going with a few mates to see Nigel luther Farage on Wednesday at the circus Tavern, Purfleet.

At the end of his Wannsee Hustings , we get to ask him questions by writing it on a piece of paper , then placing it in a bucket , Then Nigel, being the kind of guy he is, reads it out on stage .

If any ones got a quote from Voltaire i can write down and Nigel can read on stage , I really think It could act as a Political Tesseract between left and right, where we could come together under a rainbow nation and feeling no shame in our nakedness.

uncanny..
[Post edited 14 Sep 2015 11:15]

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 11:22 - Sep 14 with 2366 viewsElHoop

Labour Leadership Result at 11am !! on 11:13 - Sep 14 by Discodroids

Im going with a few mates to see Nigel luther Farage on Wednesday at the circus Tavern, Purfleet.

At the end of his Wannsee Hustings , we get to ask him questions by writing it on a piece of paper , then placing it in a bucket , Then Nigel, being the kind of guy he is, reads it out on stage .

If any ones got a quote from Voltaire i can write down and Nigel can read on stage , I really think It could act as a Political Tesseract between left and right, where we could come together under a rainbow nation and feeling no shame in our nakedness.

uncanny..
[Post edited 14 Sep 2015 11:15]

Farage and Corbyn do definitely agree about something. Probably agree about more than you think in fact.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024