Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig 00:06 - Sep 21 with 12351 viewsSweyns_Eye

Now I know its in the Mail, but I enjoyed writing the thread title

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3242494/Revenge-PM-s-snub-billionaire-fu

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 14:24 - Sep 21 with 3020 viewslondonlisa2001

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 13:54 - Sep 21 by LeonisGod

Dopey Dave probably thought he was having a spit roast.

Anyway, we've all been there haven't we lads?

I'd always assumed your 'Leon' reference was in honour of our little number 7. I'm now beginning to think that it is in honour of 'Leon the Pig Farmer'
It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 14:28 - Sep 21 with 3017 viewsepaul

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 14:38 - Sep 21 with 3007 viewslondonlisa2001

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 14:28 - Sep 21 by epaul

#prayforpeppa

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 16:23 - Sep 21 with 2962 viewsjackonicko

It's a snoutrage.
It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 17:01 - Sep 21 with 2943 viewsUxbridge

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 18:56 - Sep 21 with 2901 viewsattila_the_hun

the best 89p I have ever spent !

"I'm Free"

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 19:32 - Sep 21 with 2878 viewsWarwickHunt

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 18:56 - Sep 21 by attila_the_hun

the best 89p I have ever spent !

Fanny, dope, sniff - he went up in my estimation until I heard it was mostly done with Supertramp as a backdrop.
Hanging's too good for him.

Not sure what the fuss with the pig was about. I mean, it was dead wasn't it?
It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 19:44 - Sep 21 with 2870 viewslondonlisa2001

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 19:32 - Sep 21 by WarwickHunt

Fanny, dope, sniff - he went up in my estimation until I heard it was mostly done with Supertramp as a backdrop.

The Pig and Whistle is one of your locals of course isn't it

Login to get fewer ads

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 20:24 - Sep 21 with 2842 viewsWarwickHunt

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 19:44 - Sep 21 by londonlisa2001

The Pig and Whistle is one of your locals of course isn't it

More of a Young's man but I have been known to watch the odd match there.

It's closed for a refit at the moment - perhaps they'll change the name to The Pigf*cker & Whistleblower if this story blows up.
It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 20:38 - Sep 21 with 2828 viewsJackanapes

Charlie Brooker must have known.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 20:45 - Sep 21 with 2818 viewsdickythorpe

I see the upper classes have the same fun that many Welsh youth rugby teams have had over the decades.
I know people who are in the police, fire service, army, navy, marines etc that did ridiculously stupid things but meet them today and you'd be in respect of them and they of you.
It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 21:11 - Sep 21 with 2806 viewsblueytheblue

Hmm, the co-author of the book has made herself look foolish. There's no evidence, just they claimed to have spoken to someone who may have had a photo but they weren't the ones making the allegation in the book honest. That it's up to others to determine the credibility of the book...

So basically a load of garbage.

Even if true, shagging a dead pig has t be more enjoyable than putting the todger anywhere near Dianne Abbott...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 21:16 - Sep 21 with 2792 viewsNeath_Jack

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 21:11 - Sep 21 by blueytheblue

Hmm, the co-author of the book has made herself look foolish. There's no evidence, just they claimed to have spoken to someone who may have had a photo but they weren't the ones making the allegation in the book honest. That it's up to others to determine the credibility of the book...

Even if true, shagging a dead pig has t be more enjoyable than putting the todger anywhere near Dianne Abbott...

Hardly made herself look foolish has she.

Think of how many extra copies of the book will be sold off the back of all this publicity. The only fools are the ones that get their knickers in a twist over it.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 21:17 - Sep 21 with 2793 viewsBrynmill_Jack

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 17:01 - Sep 21 by Uxbridge

"Getting piggy with it " -

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 21:41 - Sep 21 with 2780 viewsattila_the_hun

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 19:32 - Sep 21 by WarwickHunt

it'd just be great to hear the BBC explain why a shit song called Pig F*cker is in the charts

"I'm Free"

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 21:47 - Sep 21 with 2760 viewsBrynmill_Jack

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 21:41 - Sep 21 by attila_the_hun

it'd just be great to hear the BBC explain why a shit song called Pig F*cker is in the charts

What a shame TOTP isn't still going.
Tony Blackburn "and its fourth week at number one it's the song whose title we're not allowed to mention. That's because the Prime Minister once f*cked a dead pig".

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 22:49 - Sep 21 with 2732 viewsblueytheblue

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 21:16 - Sep 21 by Neath_Jack

Hardly made herself look foolish has she.

Think of how many extra copies of the book will be sold off the back of all this publicity. The only fools are the ones that get their knickers in a twist over it.

Well, the interview she did... basically her and Ashcroft found the claim funny so put it in the book. Someone may have a photo, but they never actually saw it.

So a professional journalist printing a completely unsubstantiated allegation for the lolz...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 23:37 - Sep 21 with 2709 viewsUxbridge

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 20:38 - Sep 21 by Jackanapes

Charlie Brooker must have known.

Ha! Yeah, that was my first reaction too

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 23:39 - Sep 21 with 2706 viewsUxbridge

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 21:11 - Sep 21 by blueytheblue

Oh dear. You'll defend anything whenever your beloved blues are involved won't you

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 01:29 - Sep 22 with 2676 viewsUxbridge

Chipping Snorton.

Snort!

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 06:35 - Sep 22 with 2646 viewsBrynmill_Jack

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 23:39 - Sep 21 by Uxbridge

Oh dear. You'll defend anything whenever your beloved blues are involved won't you

It's rather scary that some posters have said this. No matter how unattractive one finds Diane Abbott surely carnal knowledge with her good self should trump bestiality?

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 08:38 - Sep 22 with 2592 viewsjackal

Somebody squealed.
It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 09:46 - Sep 22 with 2566 viewsGehbeHindert_Bosman

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 20:24 - Sep 21 by WarwickHunt

More of a Young's man but I have been known to watch the odd match there.

It's closed for a refit at the moment - perhaps they'll change the name to The Pigf*cker & Whistleblower if this story blows up.

Does Charlie Harper still drink in there?

Remind me to tell you my Pig & Whistle story next time we're swilling at footy.....
It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 11:20 - Sep 22 with 2541 viewsacejack3065

It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 06:35 - Sep 22 by Brynmill_Jack

It's rather scary that some posters have said this. No matter how unattractive one finds Diane Abbott surely carnal knowledge with her good self should trump bestiality?

You'd think so but for some reason Bluey just can't pay her the slightest complement, even if it is admitting that she's only slightly more sexually attractive than a pig. I think she knocked Bluey back and he's never gotten over it
It seems our Prime Minister has had carnal knowledge with a dead pig on 13:18 - Sep 22 with 2520 viewsQuakerJack

Every single Prime Minister we've ever had has been a privileged old etonian/Oxford secret society frequenter... they all have these stupid initiations, same as the Fraternities and secret societies in the US (Skull and Bones and all that crap)... therefore, every single prime minister we've ever had has put his old boy in some sort of animal, live or dead... and I'm including Thatcher in that... we keep voting for these utter morons so we should know that this is not abnormal behaviour for someone who's mixed in the circles that this pr! ck has mixed in.

I'm more concerned about what the tw at is going to do about Redcar steelworks and our wider steel industry going down the pan than where he may or may not have put his little c 0ck.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024