Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Motivation - Again 21:56 - Sep 25 with 1271 viewscalHoop

I've watched us time and again under Ramsay start as flat as a witches tit. How can 11 players turn up for a local derby and not commit a foul (a proper foul) for the first thirty minutes.
After the West Ham game last season I was gobsmacked that we started, and continued, throughout a must win game like we were in a coma.

This is a big moment for the club. He's obviously lost a few players, and now lost the fans. Will anyone have the balls to make a major decision. I'm all for stability, but he's had long enough. The results are poor, the tactics are shocking, the motivation is non existent. If you look at the teams who've been promoted from the championship over the past five seasons, nearly all have had a motivator behind them.

Forget tactics, motivating a team is Ramsey's biggest fault. Please, whoever it is, make the decision sooner rather than later. With this squad, I've no doubt we could still be top 6
Motivation - Again on 22:10 - Sep 25 with 1210 viewsWestonsuperR

Totally agree with this, great post. I've always questioned wether Ramsey would be able to motivate players and if they will be wiling to listen to a Manager with almost no managerial experience.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024