Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 2132481 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:12 - Jun 20 with 3122 viewsrobshaker

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:08 - Jun 20 by 442Dale

How come some Bury fans have been given bans by Bury if there were no Bury fans involved, Rob?

im not aware of any bans involved in the new pitch dear..
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:15 - Jun 20 with 3115 views442Dale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:12 - Jun 20 by robshaker

im not aware of any bans involved in the new pitch dear..

Ah, you’re one of those people who ignore what has been said previously. There are others in this thread who have form for that.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:34 - Jun 20 with 3048 viewsrobshaker

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:15 - Jun 20 by 442Dale

Ah, you’re one of those people who ignore what has been said previously. There are others in this thread who have form for that.

sorry hun i dont read up on multiple old posts before i comment on a thread but i would imagine they are not true Bury fans??!!.. probably not even from Bury but have been banned anyway as part of the process.

x
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:41 - Jun 20 with 3030 views442Dale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:34 - Jun 20 by robshaker

sorry hun i dont read up on multiple old posts before i comment on a thread but i would imagine they are not true Bury fans??!!.. probably not even from Bury but have been banned anyway as part of the process.

x

What’s a “true” Bury fan?

Do you agree with the bans?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:02 - Jun 20 with 3004 viewsrobshaker

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:41 - Jun 20 by 442Dale

What’s a “true” Bury fan?

Do you agree with the bans?

'What’s a “true” Bury fan?'

....read my post again honey is this all you got??

'Do you agree with the bans?'

...clubs like yours need to start again from scratch and focus on that only.

xx
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:09 - Jun 20 with 2985 views442Dale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:02 - Jun 20 by robshaker

'What’s a “true” Bury fan?'

....read my post again honey is this all you got??

'Do you agree with the bans?'

...clubs like yours need to start again from scratch and focus on that only.

xx

As noted, a lot of similarities to others of the same ilk.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:29 - Jun 21 with 2761 viewsDale_4_Life

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:09 - Jun 20 by 442Dale

As noted, a lot of similarities to others of the same ilk.

It must be difficult knowing that you have started to follow a Phoenix club but every day try and convince yourself its the original bury.

I guess the web is so intricate now its only another layer to the illusion.

Phoenix club on a plastic pitch....
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:12 - Jun 21 with 2504 viewsrobshaker

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:29 - Jun 21 by Dale_4_Life

It must be difficult knowing that you have started to follow a Phoenix club but every day try and convince yourself its the original bury.

I guess the web is so intricate now its only another layer to the illusion.

Phoenix club on a plastic pitch....

eh?
Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:53 - Jun 22 with 2320 viewsDale_4_Life

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:12 - Jun 21 by robshaker

eh?

AFC Bury… the Phoenix.

Just because they changed the name they are still the phoenix club.

The illusion continues…
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:28 - Jun 22 with 2163 viewsrobshaker

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:53 - Jun 22 by Dale_4_Life

AFC Bury… the Phoenix.

Just because they changed the name they are still the phoenix club.

The illusion continues…

got some bad news for you hun...

As far as im concerned Bury Fc ended in 2019, i didn't bother with AFC but never had anything against them it just wasn't for me, never went to a game or got involved but i applauded them and one of the board members ive known a long time and lives round the corner.
Last season i went too 7 games thats it, last one was Easter Monday.

I know what your getting at but trust me no ones really arsed, any team called Bury Fc playing at Gigg Lane is Bury FC, im just glad Gigg is being used again and looked after and its their for a day of football and booze should i fancy it.

"that famous old ground Gigg Lane"
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:55 - Jun 23 with 1925 viewsnordenblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:28 - Jun 22 by robshaker

As far as im concerned Bury Fc ended in 2019, i didn't bother with AFC but never had anything against them it just wasn't for me, never went to a game or got involved but i applauded them and one of the board members ive known a long time and lives round the corner.

I know what your getting at but trust me no ones really arsed, any team called Bury Fc playing at Gigg Lane is Bury FC, im just glad Gigg is being used again and looked after and its their for a day of football and booze should i fancy it.

We could do with a "slump starts here" thread for this season if you fancy setting us off again Rob
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:18 - Jun 23 with 1898 viewsrobshaker

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:55 - Jun 23 by nordenblue

We could do with a "slump starts here" thread for this season if you fancy setting us off again Rob

Ha i'd be glad too you will need all the help you can get your league is very tough to get out off, remember 20 -25 years ago during the 'Rivals' message board days clubs like shrews, oxford, exeter, luton..dropping into the conference but they usually bounced straight back in a year or 2, not possible now.

remember oxford going down and everyone celebrating

I'd like Bury to get up to NPL and National North and hover round there, no real wish to go any further whats the point??
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:43 - Jun 23 with 1729 viewsnordenblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:18 - Jun 23 by robshaker

Ha i'd be glad too you will need all the help you can get your league is very tough to get out off, remember 20 -25 years ago during the 'Rivals' message board days clubs like shrews, oxford, exeter, luton..dropping into the conference but they usually bounced straight back in a year or 2, not possible now.

remember oxford going down and everyone celebrating

I'd like Bury to get up to NPL and National North and hover round there, no real wish to go any further whats the point??

Just keep overspending instead, then if all else fails just blame the league or the FA or anyone else even, sound like a good idea?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:00 - Jun 24 with 1361 viewsblackdogblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:28 - Jun 22 by robshaker

Giggle Lane Rob my lad…

Get it right… ohhh & check the insurance covers pyro’s when they burn or destroy you plastic pitch is a serious piece of advice 😎

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:37 - Jun 24 with 1239 viewsrobshaker

like i said im hoping the new pitch is there forever no desire for your league or the efl whatsover.. whats the point pissing in the wind for 15 years playing London suburb clubs no ones heard off when you can have bumper home and away days every week in the leagues just below??? the likes of chester, darlo etc

yours and efl below championship is ten a penny and no one cares.
[Post edited 24 Jun 21:39]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:04 - Jun 24 with 1185 viewsrobshaker

the football league is no longer precious anyone can access it.
Your club will remember well the days of re-election, those days are gone and so is the FL.
league 2 is un-recognisable sometimes what's the point?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 06:45 - Jun 25 with 1052 viewsDale_4_Life

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:04 - Jun 24 by robshaker

the football league is no longer precious anyone can access it.
Your club will remember well the days of re-election, those days are gone and so is the FL.
league 2 is un-recognisable sometimes what's the point?

Sounds like you have accepted a level that is about right for bury so that's a relief the penny finally dropping.

Dale have a plan to return to the football league and I am looking forward to next season to see how we go about our business on the pitch.

That Famous North West Counties Phoenix Club.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:30 - Jun 25 with 852 viewsblackdogblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:37 - Jun 24 by robshaker

like i said im hoping the new pitch is there forever no desire for your league or the efl whatsover.. whats the point pissing in the wind for 15 years playing London suburb clubs no ones heard off when you can have bumper home and away days every week in the leagues just below??? the likes of chester, darlo etc

yours and efl below championship is ten a penny and no one cares.
[Post edited 24 Jun 21:39]

The North Koreans were well upset when you lost the play offs to a Pub Team in Wythenshaw..

Explain that on your brothern on X 😀
You will be hounded out of Town & your not welcome here… Try Accrington 😀😀😀

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:27 - Jun 25 with 632 viewsrobshaker

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 06:45 - Jun 25 by Dale_4_Life

Sounds like you have accepted a level that is about right for bury so that's a relief the penny finally dropping.

Dale have a plan to return to the football league and I am looking forward to next season to see how we go about our business on the pitch.

That Famous North West Counties Phoenix Club.

and good luck too you kid on your plan. how long did it take stockport,wrexham, chesterfield , notts etc to get back?? and how much more backing did they have and on what crowds??

'a level about right for Bury' are you 5 years old?
[Post edited 25 Jun 21:30]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:53 - Jun 25 with 592 viewsrobshaker

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:30 - Jun 25 by blackdogblue

The North Koreans were well upset when you lost the play offs to a Pub Team in Wythenshaw..

Explain that on your brothern on X 😀
You will be hounded out of Town & your not welcome here… Try Accrington 😀😀😀

if you mean a message board im not on any Bury ones the last one was Y3K in the rivals days.. im just on this one now i love you all so much.

i see stuff on facebook from the Bury boards thats about it, im sure plenty on here are well versed in the Bury boards but thats your nature spending history in the shadows its not ours

"this famous old club"

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:03 - Jun 25 with 515 viewsSandyman

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:53 - Jun 25 by robshaker

if you mean a message board im not on any Bury ones the last one was Y3K in the rivals days.. im just on this one now i love you all so much.

i see stuff on facebook from the Bury boards thats about it, im sure plenty on here are well versed in the Bury boards but thats your nature spending history in the shadows its not ours

"this famous old club"

Says the nobshaker who wants to play village pub teams week in week out. Clubs formed in 2019 have no concept of history.

Yer a daft bugger you are, nob.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 06:27 - Jun 26 with 402 viewsDale_4_Life

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:27 - Jun 25 by robshaker

and good luck too you kid on your plan. how long did it take stockport,wrexham, chesterfield , notts etc to get back?? and how much more backing did they have and on what crowds??

'a level about right for Bury' are you 5 years old?
[Post edited 25 Jun 21:30]

Bury 2019 have done a good illusionst trick on the gormless bury folk.

How far did you expect to progress in 5 years? so yes the phoenix AFC renamed play at about the right level.

All those nodding on a match day

#AFC #plastic pitch #no history #northwestcounties

Closing your eyes really tight Rob might help you convince yourself but everyone on here knows, and deep down you know too...
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024