Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 1998291 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:16 - Jul 4 with 5099 viewsregjenkins

Well D.L. none of this topic remotly relates to 1903 so i'm educating a guess that i mean credit!!!

' I started out with nothing and i still got most of it left'

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:58 - Jul 4 with 4982 viewsYorkshire_Dale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:52 - Jul 4 by SuddenLad

She passed away before she got paid. Another shameful stain on BFC. I hope her family pursue the claim for her sake.

Disgrace .......the FA should charge them with "bringing the game into disrepute" at the very least......how can FatBoy sleep at night having shafted so many folk.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:06 - Jul 4 with 4952 viewsJames1980

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:58 - Jul 4 by Yorkshire_Dale

Disgrace .......the FA should charge them with "bringing the game into disrepute" at the very least......how can FatBoy sleep at night having shafted so many folk.

Possibly he is a psychopath and totally lacking of empathy.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:11 - Jul 4 with 4922 viewsjudd

The nominee and the supervisor (being the same person/company) stand to take £125,000 out of this action.

There is expected to be around £875,000 available for preferential creditors.

There is expected to be c. £870k to pay other creditors - HMRC owed c. £1m, pensions c. £100k, other trader creditors c. £2.4m

Poll: What is it to be then?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:59 - Jul 4 with 4795 viewsfinberty

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:58 - Jul 4 by Yorkshire_Dale

I agree.

But isn't there some rule in all this that 'football debts must be cleared first'?

I don't know if it's the FA or the FL who has this rule, but whichever it is, it shows that their own blinkered and parochial requirements are met first. Once they are, their interests cease aside from imposing points deductions.

Is it better for the likes of HMRC to accept a paltry 25p in the £ in the sure knowledge that it will happen again, or to seek to close down the entity by forcing liquidation, so that it cannot happen again at the hands of this or previous directors?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:12 - Jul 4 with 4750 viewsaleanddale

It must be awful looking at that list of creditors as a bury fan.

As others have said there is a mood change on beardy and fair play there are a few saying its a disgrace and embarrassment and something that they are ashamed of.

Good on the ones admitting they were wrong even if its taken this wake up call to prove it.

I actually hope they survive but after a fair few years of hardship and struggle to around conference North level.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:14 - Jul 4 with 4736 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:59 - Jul 4 by finberty

I agree.

But isn't there some rule in all this that 'football debts must be cleared first'?

I don't know if it's the FA or the FL who has this rule, but whichever it is, it shows that their own blinkered and parochial requirements are met first. Once they are, their interests cease aside from imposing points deductions.

Is it better for the likes of HMRC to accept a paltry 25p in the £ in the sure knowledge that it will happen again, or to seek to close down the entity by forcing liquidation, so that it cannot happen again at the hands of this or previous directors?

All football creditors will receive 100% of whatever they are owed.

Other creditors fight for 25% of the scraps in order of precedent.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:15 - Jul 4 with 4736 viewsJames1980

They should start a thread demanding that link is tweeted to all involved in football media.

Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:16 - Jul 4 with 4727 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:15 - Jul 4 by James1980

They should start a thread demanding that link is tweeted to all involved in football media.

Starting with the EFL.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:28 - Jul 4 with 4674 viewsfermin

Meanwhile, in a similar vein, here is Macclesfield:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48867463
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:46 - Jul 4 with 4616 viewsblackdogblue

Bucket twitter site in meltdown. Goalie gone to Shrewsbury, O’Connell signed for us, a picture of Forest Gump on the bench captioned, Bury Team Photo...

Fooking priceless.. can’t stop laughing 😂😂😂😂😂😂

New walk on music is the specials, this town is coming like a ghost town, wait, PA system has been repossessed 😀😀😀😀
[Post edited 4 Jul 2019 18:11]

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:13 - Jul 4 with 4547 viewsJames1980

"We know where it comes from. Day capitalised a loan into shares before he left, with Dale getting the shares. Dale is claiming that the loan is till outstanding. It's double counting."

Think this refers to SD2's mystery £3.6 million.
Is the comment correct?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:36 - Jul 4 with 4480 viewssoulboy

Theyre really throwing their toys out now, 1 comment goes along the lines of "shit shit shit f*ck off Dale f*ck off"
Not sure if he means Mr Dale or the Mighty Dale. Probably both.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:41 - Jul 4 with 4451 viewsjudd

Just heard a phrase on the news about another business 'shameless (or shameful) abuse of limited liability trading".

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:31 - Jul 4 with 4301 viewsPlattyswrinklynuts

EFL rules state that unless their football related debts are paid the club won’t be allowed to play in the league. Everyone else can scrap for the rest. HMRC has challenged this twice & lost both times. HMRC shafted for c30 million between 2002-2010. Sadly all perfectly legal.
That’s why “fit & proper” test isn’t worth tuppence.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:19 - Jul 4 with 4193 viewschalky_ncfc

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:28 - Jul 4 by fermin

Meanwhile, in a similar vein, here is Macclesfield:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48867463

Notts players didn't get paid last month and they are back in court on Wednesday for money owed to HMRC,we've only got 6-7 players on the books and Hardy is acting like a spunktrumpet when it comes to selling us,completion would be in "7-10 days" but that was in April,I fear the worst

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:42 - Jul 4 with 4133 viewsnumber30

was working with a bURY fan today who said that "I fully expect us to go down this season but at least with the CVA we'll have cleared ALL OUR DEBTS" tried arguing that only paying 25p in the pound isn't clearing them but is shafting everyone who is owed money, the reply was "but once we've paid the CVA we'll be debt free and can start again. At least we got promoted so can start back it league 2 rather than the conference"
They never learn, just seem to think screwing people and companies over is a valid business plan and how to run a club
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:58 - Jul 4 with 4086 viewsJumeirahDale

Note they had £57k in their bank account when it was frozen. But why pay off 2 grand to a kids charity when you can get away with 500 quid, ey?

They’ll still be around League 1/2 for the foreseeable though, hanging around like a bad smell. Every excuse for their financial trouble that can be provided has been given, except spending more than they were fooking earning!
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:32 - Jul 4 with 3988 viewsThacks_Rabbits

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:58 - Jul 4 by JumeirahDale

Note they had £57k in their bank account when it was frozen. But why pay off 2 grand to a kids charity when you can get away with 500 quid, ey?

They’ll still be around League 1/2 for the foreseeable though, hanging around like a bad smell. Every excuse for their financial trouble that can be provided has been given, except spending more than they were fooking earning!

bURY are effectively the naughty Labrador that keeps stealing your slippers and shitting on the doormat, it gets told off, cries a bit, looks sad and sulks, but guess what - not long after it does the same again!

bURY fans are the owners of said naughty dog, keep forgiving its behaviour, thinking it will change and talking about how lovely it was as a puppy.

Sadly it has a new owner now likely to pop it in a bag and visit the famous old canal with a hessian bag!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:35 - Jul 4 with 3969 viewsfinberty

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:42 - Jul 4 by number30

was working with a bURY fan today who said that "I fully expect us to go down this season but at least with the CVA we'll have cleared ALL OUR DEBTS" tried arguing that only paying 25p in the pound isn't clearing them but is shafting everyone who is owed money, the reply was "but once we've paid the CVA we'll be debt free and can start again. At least we got promoted so can start back it league 2 rather than the conference"
They never learn, just seem to think screwing people and companies over is a valid business plan and how to run a club

Word for word - I also work with a bury fan who stated exactly that. He was looking at me in all seriousness as though there's no down side to any of this sh!te.

TBF they're singing from the same hymn sheet.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:01 - Jul 5 with 3610 viewsParkinsGimp

That long list is shocking.
Any bury fan with any morals would turn away from that shambles of a club.
Owing money to kids charities and the public purse morally bankrupt as has been said many a time.
Add this to your history list you disgusting pathetic set of imbeciles.
Should be liquidated , form a new club in 7th tier since that is the standard of their current manager :-)
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:23 - Jul 5 with 3480 views49thseason

If the Shakey people had anything about them they would use the money they raised through their BOB appeal to pay what they owe to Bolton Lads Club and then make a donation with the rest of it. .... But I bet they won't.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:29 - Jul 5 with 3457 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:23 - Jul 5 by 49thseason

If the Shakey people had anything about them they would use the money they raised through their BOB appeal to pay what they owe to Bolton Lads Club and then make a donation with the rest of it. .... But I bet they won't.

Definitely, how they even thought it was wise to include the charity in the CVA list beggars belief! JUST PAY THEM WHAT YOU OWE! It is disgusting.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:40 - Jul 5 with 3438 viewsKenBoon

I might be wrong, but even if the CVA goes through they won't own their ground and they'll have to rent it from the owner at whatever price they decide. Didn't Stockport Counteh have a problem once where they didn't own the ground and the rent was so high they pretty much made nothing on the gate? All perfectly legit and Bury might get a decent rent deal, but potentially it's a big problem.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:24 - Jul 5 with 3275 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:40 - Jul 5 by KenBoon

I might be wrong, but even if the CVA goes through they won't own their ground and they'll have to rent it from the owner at whatever price they decide. Didn't Stockport Counteh have a problem once where they didn't own the ground and the rent was so high they pretty much made nothing on the gate? All perfectly legit and Bury might get a decent rent deal, but potentially it's a big problem.

I'm unsure about that, Ken. The ground has a charge over it with a loan valued at £3.7m or so. I do not know if ownership of the ground will transfer to the creditor outside of the CVA or as a result of it.

I expect the owner will be looking to repay the loan against the ground from revenue generated by the football club on an on-going basis.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024